Master PC - The Protector - Cover

Master PC - The Protector

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 36: Getting Everyone Dressed

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 36: Getting Everyone Dressed - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

Jeri shook my hand with an unsure look on her face. The moment our skins made contact, that look melted into one of awe. She knew she belonged. Her gray blue eyes flashed with memories as another exchange occurred. She closed her eyes to take in the slight rush.

I held her hands waiting to see how she would respond. I hadn't warned her of what was coming and no one had told her about my gifts or the arrangements that had occurred as a result. She might become angry or scared or just accept it.

When she opened her eyes, she looked over and found the rest of the girls who were already gathered. She didn't look angry or upset. The feeling I got from her was a happiness of being with loved ones.

"Welcome to our family," I said quietly and she stepped past me. Everyone smiled at her too. It wasn't hard to tell that they found her a sensual feast for the eyes. They devoured her down and with touches and light caresses welcomed her as only our group could. They moved around, taking turns touching her skin and finally she reached Renée.

I knew she had been interested in Renée. The fact that Renée was with me only gave her pause. I wondered if she had been like Nadia, living a lesbian life. The memories I gleaned confirmed it, but it also told a story of a woman in love with the perfect husband and a delicious opportunity she didn't deny herself. Her husband, Keith Belle, figured out that she had been seeing someone else and thought it had been another man. Even when he found out that it was a woman she had been with, he left anyway. To him it was still cheating. The woman, Julia, never knew that Jeri was married. She disappeared the next day. A moment of weakness and she lost the two people she loved the most. Even my tale hadn't been that heart-wrenching.

Everyone watched as Renée and Jeri hugged. Jeri wanted more. She wanted to kiss Renée, just as tenderly and lovingly as she had Julia or Keith. She had never felt the same for anyone since that horrid ending. She explored her desire for other women. Most of the time, it had been one night stands or even a short lived tryst. The longest relationship lasted two months, but Jeri just couldn't find room in her broken heart for another. She hadn't been with many lovers, but it had been enough to learn what she was looking for. Renée was the type of woman she was attracted to, tall, blonde, and leggy. Breast size wasn't a matter of importance to her, but Renée had a wonderful chest that even she wanted to get to know.

The two women pulled from the hug and held hands as they turned to me. Maybe Renée felt more than Jeri's touch. They seemed to know each other's desires. Did Renée's list of women she had been interested in include Jeri? It was possible. She had taken me to meet Jeri but that was before we discovered how my Charm was affecting women. Did Renée suspect at that time what I was able to do? We would have to discuss it one day. At that moment it wasn't important.

I stepped up and both of them gave me light kisses. "How is that for a welcome?" I asked Jeri.

She looked around. "Wonderful." Her eyes hadn't really stopped for anyone except Renée and then she looked back at me.

"I'm glad you're here. I wonder if you can help with a dilemma."

She tilted her head to the side. "What dilemma?"

I nodded. "Before I ask, understand that our one running rule is that you don't do anything you don't want to. Simple and to the point."

She nodded.

I turned and extracted Yvonne from behind the others. She stood meekly in her tight top and thong. "Yvonne ended up being the subject of my latest development and is in need of something that fits properly. The dress she had for tonight won't fit."

Jeri was looking Yvonne over, nodding. She wasn't wearing her mask for work and it was a vast improvement. If that knowledgeable mask had been her true face, I would have been in trouble. Not that I wasn't already, but it would have made it even more difficult concentrating on something with her around.

"I've got a tape measure in the car," she said to Yvonne. "Let's find out what you're up to and I'll call the store to see if we have anything in stock." She looked at me and I knew what was coming next. "Who's paying for this?"

I didn't have an answer for her because I didn't have that much money. Yvonne had her own job but she also had bills of her own too. Erin and Nadia were already willing to share clothes. Maybe that would be a better idea than just buying something new. Then Tabitha stepped up.

"I will." She looked at me. "He can pay me back for it later." I still owed Renée for so many purchases, and for that matter Erin and Nadia had given me credit that they would call even with some one-on-one time, and I mean one ON one, literally.

Jeri nodded and went to her car to get the tape measure. A few seconds later there was another knock on the door. I mumbled, "She doesn't have to knock to come back in," as I pulled open the door. The twins were standing there. One wore a sheer white top with trumpeted sleeves and only half the buttons together. Her black bra was visible through the material and her cleavage was wonderfully framed at the top. Her legs were adorned by a black skirt that stopped high on her thighs. Linda's eyes shone with the elated feeling of seeing me. Her hair was pulled to one side, showing off the series of silver studs lining her ear.

The reason I knew she was Linda was because Li was wearing an outfit more like a business suit. As a commercial artist, her attire conformed to her profession in a business setting versus her sister's more relaxed environment. Li had her blue-gray jacket off and held over her shoulder. The effect was the way her arm pressed against her breast and caused her cleavage to surge up in the opening of her blouse. She too had several buttons undone and also wore a black bra. Her skirt matched the jacket and below, her legs were decorated with stockings and black high heels. The two may have been dressed differently but Li's eyes certainly mirrored her sisters when she saw me.

I held out my hands and they latched onto me like they had been starving for my touch. I drew them inside just as Jeri returned with the tape measure. She only glanced my way and moved over to Yvonne to finish what she had started. I led the twins to the couch and someone closed the door.

Linda and Li were all over me. Tongues, hands and other body parts rubbed and stroked as they greeted my hunger with theirs. It was quickly degenerating into a three-way right there in the living room because I could feel hands fumbling with my shorts, trying to get them open and at my full and throbbing boner. Every time one mouth left mine and I tried to speak, the other would seal over me and keep me silent.

I finally caught the timing of it and called very loudly, "STOP!!"

Both of them froze.

I could feel a hand wrapped around me, just that close to showing off my full manhood to the entire room. All three of us where breathing heavily from the building excitement and I knew that if we kept it up, that day-dream I had had in the shower when with Yvonne could become reality. It did hold a certain appeal. Why not just let the girls have what they wanted, all of them? Because it would probably kill me. My abilities allowed me to have more sex than most normal people, but with the hungers of nine women in the room and only one phallic object to fill those hungers, whatever limit I had would be tested, pushed, and probably exceeded.

I looked at each of the twin temptresses and knew that they would push those limitations. Even if none of the others got involved, the twins alone would try to find out who would concede first, me or them. They had underestimated me the night before. Actually, I still didn't know what my limit really was. I just strove to give each of them what they needed. The twins loved it a bit rough and very thorough. If they had the opportunity they would tag team a guy and leave him passed out on the bed. They had told me how almost no one man could satisfy both of them when they worked together and last night I had beat those odds. Today, they wanted to push that limit they had grown accustomed to. They wanted to find out if I could really give them what they craved deep down inside. It was very tempting.

"As much as I want this, we can't. Not right now," I said.

Linda replied, "You want this as much as we do."

"Why deny yourself or us?" echoed Li.

I came up with the one excuse that would work. "Because we don't have the time to do it right."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.