Master PC - The Protector - Cover

Master PC - The Protector

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 28: The Next Level

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 28: The Next Level - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

Nadia left me to continue pondering how to word my question for the program. While she was still in the shower, I heard a phone ringing. I followed the sound and found the noisy little device. Flipping it open made the piercing music stop. "Hello?"

"You will not find the answer you're seeking in time." It was a male voice. No accent, no enunciation to tell me anything about the person on the other end of the line. There was only one name that popped into my head that could pull that off.

I asked, "Whisper?" The phone went to dial tone and then clicked off. I knew what he had said. Not only did I not like the fact that he knew what I had been trying to do, but the fact that he knew that I was on a time line. Who was he? How did he know so much about what was going on? Why was he getting involved? Of all the things happening over the last couple of days, he raised more questions than even the Users.

I closed the phone and put it back in Erin's suite case. I didn't mean to, but I noticed a pair of bright red laced panties lying on the top of her neatly folded clothes. I ran the back of my finger over the lace. How much I hoped that we all made it through this to have the chance to see her wearing them. I guess it was a mark of how worried I was to not try to imagine the sight. It was enough to know that she had wanted to. Again, it was my Charm at work.

As I got up and turned toward the door, Nadia came out of the bathroom in two towels. One wrapped around her head to keep her thick wet hair from dripping all over the place and another around her hips. She wasn't trying to cover her breasts at all. Just like the others, she knew it was my greatest weakness. When I saw her eyes, she held that same need that had drifted through my body a moment before while I was thinking of Erin. My need flared instantly, drawing my eyes down to look Nadia over. She moved into the room and leaned into the corner next to the doorway, arms behind her, back arched, tits flaunted proudly. She wanted my eyes on her and more.

Just like before, I wanted her too, but there was the knowledge that she had accepted me because of my power. She may not have been able to control herself, but someone had to maintain some kind of control. It was the first time we had been alone at all and I didn't blame her for wanting some solo attention. I smiled at her. She smiled back, that play of seduction so ready, so intense.

Stepping over to her, I let my eyes drift over her offering intentionally. Her breasts were full, rising and falling as she breathed. Either the cooler air of the apartment outside the steamy bathroom or her anticipation of having me touch her made her nipples stand out hard and ready. Her heart was racing at the thought of a quick romp before someone else showed up. The idea had merit and I started getting excited.

It almost felt like I was outside of my body and watching as I reached out to her. However, as soon as we made contact I was there again, back in my own body. The feel of her body expanding and contracting was so solid. Something in me had expected anything but a real, flesh and blood woman, but holding her quieted that voice and told every fiber of my being that she was real, so very real.

Running my hands up, I enjoyed the soft skin of her abs and ribs. Then I cupped her big, full tits. She was warm and her blood was racing.

Nadia's eyes weren't on my hands as I lifted each of her breasts, let them slip through my tender grasp and finally pinch her nipples. She watched my expression. She visually devoured my responses to our contact.

I looked up and our eyes met. She wasn't just watching me, but waiting. Waiting for that point where control was lost and I would just take her how I wanted.

Feeling her emotions via touch was still a new trick, but it didn't stop from happening. She wanted me to take her, to ravish her as I had started to the night we met. Without anyone else there, she would receive my full attention and she wanted it.

I didn't pull from her. The feelings from her made me feel better about being with her.

She licked her lips as if anticipating the taste of me. I could almost feel her lips already on mine and that sensation became real.

Nadia kept her hands back as I leaned in and pressed our mouths together. It wasn't just a peck but open with tongues probing and jaws working.

I wanted her hands on me and just as I realized what I wanted, I felt her running her fingers through my hair. She held my head in place as we drank each other down. Her need and mine intermingled and both of us were breathing heavily as we broke the kiss.

She wanted me to suck on her nubs, to lick them and even use some pressure with my teeth. Our height difference was enough that if I knelt, she would have been too tall. I wanted to taste her skin. My control slipped and I spread my stance to lower my watering mouth to her, pulling on one hard nipple and then the other. Wide lips wrapped around her areolas, grazing teeth brought about hisses from her, and an excited touch eased away the quick sensation of pain. It wasn't enough to cause any kind of damage, but she enjoyed it. That was all I needed to know.

Nadia arched her back up more, trying to press her sensitive globes to my groping hands and suckling mouth. She held onto my shoulders and neck as we stood there. I licked her buds and massaged as much of her breasts as my hands could wrap around. She pressed her thigh up between my legs in return, rubbing me, enticing me. It wasn't necessary. I was already full and hard, ready to lay her down, ravish her with kisses and give her the filling she craved. I could feel her need to have me in her. It was similar to my desire to enter her, to cram as much of my size into her as possible.

When she started lowering herself, pulling from my wet kisses and suckling, I knew what she had decided. She knew my penchant for breasts, especially large full ones like hers and she was going to entice me more directly by using her tits elsewhere.

During her decent she pulled at my shorts. I pulled my legs together enough to drop them and then resumed the same stance, allowing my hard cock to rub against her belly. With a guiding hand, she directed me to the valley between those pale soft globes, wet from my attention. Her warm body was welcome, drawing a soft moan from me.

We worked together, her moving up and down, and me thrusting slowly. Nadia held my hips and kept her face down, occasionally licking or sucking on my head as it escaped her cleavage. I held her breasts together, keeping them in place so my shaft wouldn't fall out.

Just as I had discovered with others, I enjoyed that act more than any other position. It brought me around to the brink very quickly. A few more thrusts and Nadia would need another shower. I pulled away, slowing my eager rush toward climax. She smiled but didn't ask or say anything. She probably knew how close I was.

She stood up, lightly grazing me, making me jump and twitch. My hands slid down her body and pushed away the towel still around her waist. She tugged at the towel on her head and let it fall too, and then pulled at my hand to lead me to the bed.

We exchanged a few kisses as she lay back. As I pulled down, I kissed at her neck, collar bone, the top of one breast, the nipple of the other, just below her tits, her navel, the soft skin just above her nether lips, and finally I pressed to her opening, pushing my tongue into her, tasting the tangy fluids of her excitement.

She had her legs spread wide, allowing me plenty of room to lick and touch her, suck on her lips and clit, press fingers inside and touch sensitive spots. She was losing control and I let up, but she insisted on more by pressing my face to her crotch. She wanted me to get her off that way, and I didn't argue. I just held her, arms under her thighs, hugging her butt, and hands rubbing her belly. She called out, squealed and groaned as her body shook and legs fought between locking around me and staying up and away.

She was still breathing heavily when I climbed back up. Her eyes were still on fire and her hands found my resilience, pulling me into her wide open and very ready pussy.

Surprisingly, though snug, she wasn't very tight. Maybe my growth had ceased and I wouldn't hurt anyone.

Once my hips met hers, she pulled my face down. Her tongue and mine danced. It was just as wonderful yet so different from the others, pleasures of touch and flesh given different subtle properties.

Once again, my control slipped and my hips took on a pace of pumping all their own. I could feel myself drowning in my desire for the woman below me. Something about her, the dark hair, the lustful eyes, her huge shapely tits, the way her hips moved as she walked, something had drawn me to her strongly. There hadn't been anything in the program that specified her in my profile, so it had to be something to do with me or my inherited gifts.

My need, animalistic in nature, didn't care what it was. She was there and wanted what I wanted. We groped and pulled, thrust and ground, and for a moment I could feel her in ways that I couldn't describe. I felt like I was in her body, and I don't mean just my throbbing pole buried in her slick folds. It felt more like we were becoming one body, one mind, one consciousness. We completely agreed on the moment, the animalistic grunting and joining that nature had established before time began. The wonder of our joining was far beyond what the sharing was in the dream. That made me feel complete, this made me feel ... I didn't know. It was good. It was right. We were meant to have each other as such. It was more than just the sex and yet that was included.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.