Master PC - The Protector
Chapter 27: The Message

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Message - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

I don't know what it was about my door. Maybe there was a sign that said, "Knock really loud", because it was the second morning in a row that the noise brought me out of my dreams.

I untangled myself from Tabitha, Erin and Nadia and threw on a pair of shorts. Bleary-eyed, I almost tripped over something and then got to the door.

What my eyes saw and what I was prepared for were two entirely different things. I was expecting the manager of the complex with forms of complaint about all the noise the girls and I were making the previous night. The woman standing in the doorway was not the complex manager, but a drop-dead gorgeous brunette.

She was tall, almost my height. Dark brown hair flowed down her back and some spilled over her shoulders. Secrets that may have been fun to explore given the opportunity danced in her deep brown eyes. A deep bronze tan seemed to shimmer along her skin in the morning sunlight. The outfit she wore not only made her almost illegal for being out in public but maximized her figure to the point of an almost cartoon extreme. Even Renée didn't have curves like that. The cups of her bodice were full to overflowing with the thrust of her incredible breasts. So close was she to not being contained, her nipples threatened to break free for a peek in the daylight. A three liter soda bottle was only a touch narrower than what her torso had been tightened down to, and then her hips exploded out toward a set of the longest, most sleek and muscled legs I had ever seen. Nadia's legs were muscular, but that woman could probably leg press a Volkswagen Beetle without breaking a sweat. Her calves and feet were encased in a pair of matching leather boots with metal spiked heels. The spikes must be at least six inches long and the chrome reflected the morning light. Finally, from the bodice stretched a pair of thin leather panties that covered what I could only assume to be a hairless snatch. The shape and fullness of her lower lips were plainly visible through the stretched material.

I stood in awe of the beauty and realized that she was holding out an envelope. Red wax with a stylish 'MPC' pressed into it sealed the envelope shut. I reached out to take it and the tall goddess stepped forward.

Before she let me pull the envelope from her grasp, she pressed her body against mine, her thigh rubbed against my crotch. "This is an official notice from The Users. Follow the instructions and all will be well." She then leaned forward and shoved her tongue deep into the back of my throat.

Not so surprisingly, I was holding her to me as she pulled away. With a smile, she stepped out of the still open door and walked down the sidewalk.

I watched the supple round shape of her ass move as she walked with the grace of a cat. Once she rounded the corner at the end of the apartment building, I finally realized Tabitha was asking me a question.

"Who was that?" She moved past me to close the door. I just stood there, my cock hard as ever and sticking out from the leg of my short shorts for the entire world to see.

"I ... I don't know", was all I could say as I finally came out of my stupor.

Then I looked at Tabitha. She had put on an over-sized white t-shirt with flowers across her chest. Her face was crossed with concern, or was that jealousy? I was about to ask her when she pointed out the envelope in my grasp.

It looked like plain paper. The edges that would normally be glued together were loose except where the wax held it closed.

I broke the seal and pulled out a card. Inside, there was a map and a short set of instructions leading to a location near the college campus. Those instructions weren't printed on the card, but handwritten. The way the stylized letters emblazoned the card, I didn't think just anyone could produce such quality work without some serious amount of practice, training, talent and a little help from a certain program. The end of the instructions read, "Bring all of your subjects. See you at seven. The Users"

"The Users?" Erin asked next to my arm. "Aren't those the ones Whisper told you about?" She had also put on something so whoever had been here wouldn't get an eyeful. She wore a soft pink silk robe, tied at the waist. Her eyes were on the card as I nodded.

"Yeah, they are. He warned me to find the rest of mine before any more fell to the Users." I couldn't fathom why they would contact me or even want to meet. It was Renée's theory that they were the masterminds behind the serial kidnappings. That wouldn't be something kidnappers would do, would they? No. Not unless they didn't believe that I could do anything against them.

Tabitha broke my concentration, "What do you think they want?"

"I don't know." I looked at the card again. They wanted to meet me and for me to bring my subjects. "They could want anything from simply having dinner to finding out how powerful I am. They may just want to see who I've collected so they don't grab the wrong girls."

"Whatever they want, it can't be good." Nadia said from the kitchen. She had poured glasses of milk for all of us and was transferring them to the dining table. I watched the smooth roll of her hips as she walked. Her legs both moved her forward and acted like shock absorbers so she wouldn't spill the drinks. Being a waitress has its advantages.

Of course seeing her dressed in only an apron and a thong was a sight all on its own. From the front, she was covered from the tops of her breasts down to her mid thighs as if wearing a dress, but her back was completely exposed except for the string that tied across her waist and the thin material of her panties. As she went back to the kitchen and bent over to pull different things from the refrigerator, I had to shake myself from staring. I caught Erin chuckling over my reaction.

I closed my eyes, let out a long breath and calmed my embarrassment from being caught. When I opened them, both Tabitha and Erin were watching me from their seats at the table. They were both scrumptious with their tussled hair and clinging nightwear, but it wasn't their bodies that caught my attention. I realized they were watching me in the same way. Now that was different. "I'm glad I'm not the only one." I commented as I approached and they pulled out of their reverie.

I stopped behind the chair and turned to watch Nadia move about my kitchen like she lived there. I realized that they were my guests and I should have been the one getting breakfast. The only problem was I really didn't know that much about cooking. I could fry an egg and not make a mess, but anything more than that and I was in trouble. I shook my head and stepped up to the smooth motions of my raven haired beauty. She looked up at me in mid-stride and smiled. "Nadia, I should be doing this."

"It's okay. I've got it." She wasn't mad about having to cook, and with the way she really seemed to know her way around the kitchen, I wondered what it would have been like to watch her in her own.

"Then I should at least help. I mean, I can't expect you to be here every morning."

She smiled again while stirring eggs in the frying pan. Scrambled, I didn't care for them that way, but it was food. "Grab an apron. You don't want to spill any hot grease on you. It burns real bad." I turned around, looking for where the apron might have been.

"They're in the pantry." Erin called out. I glanced her way as I opened the pantry door. They hung on a hook on the back of the door.

Two aprons? Why two aprons? I started pulling the second on and turned to Erin, "Did you buy two, planning on something like this?"

She shook her head slightly with a small grin, "No. If you soil one and haven't had a chance to get it cleaned, you have another to use." Practical. She had been thinking ahead of time. Or she might have run into the problem when playing proverbial wife to Mike.

Speaking of which, "I almost tripped over a suitcase in the bedroom when I got up. Was that yours?"

She nodded, her grin growing.

"Were you living with Mike?"

She shook her head, no.

Then I remembered her comment from the day before while standing in the same spot. "That's how you planned on making sure we would get to see each other, wasn't it?"

Her smile spread wide and she nodded once.

I stepped back as Nadia started dishing the eggs out onto a plate. She looked up at me as she set the skillet back on the burner. "I was considering the same thing but I didn't know what you would think."

I shook my head. It wasn't a bad idea. The only problem was there were so many of them. "I don't mind." I stepped over to catch Tabitha's eyes too, "One or two at a time for a few days each. Everyone can rotate. It'll give us all a chance to see each other."

Nadia looked back at Tabitha. Something must have passed between them that I couldn't feel. It had to be a woman thing. Nadia turned back to me. "I'll bring my bag in from my car."

I shook my head. "Am I that predictable?"

Nadia stepped up and pressed her apron to mine. "No, Erin had mentioned it and I thought it was a good idea. We just didn't know what you would think."

I pulled her to me for a quick kiss. "Like I said, I don't mind." I felt her bare skin and remembered her delectable exposure. "Where's your keys. I'll get your case."

Nadia smiled, "What? Don't you want the neighbors to know what's romping about your apartment?"

"All I'd need is a police cruiser to just be happening by. Keeping you safe from the Users or kidnappers is one problem. I'd rather not add to it." I had to use the logic to keep from blushing, because I would have loved to have seen her delicates in the bright Texas sun. Maybe we could find a nice field outside of town one day.

After I brought in Nadia's suite case and put it in the closet in my bedroom, Erin brought us back around to what had woken us that morning. "So what are we going to do about the Users?"

I sat down while considering what the note meant. "They want me to come and bring my subjects as they call all of you. I'm not sure there is anything we can do until we, or at least I, meet them..." I shoved some of the eggs in my mouth. I'd had them plain before, but Nadia had done something that made the flavor explode. They were good. I gulped down a couple more bites and then washed it back with some milk. I realized with the cool relief of the milk that I hadn't had all that much to eat the day before. It dawned on me in that instant that with the number of women vying for my attention, I would have to make sure I got enough sustenance to survive. Dying by way of too much sex was one possibility, but I had to be careful not to accidentally starve myself to death.

"You are not going to meet them alone." Tabitha said this with a certain tone of conviction. She had already decided that she was going if I was. Nadia and Erin agreed with her.

"I don't want to meet them at all. If they're going to try to take any of you away from me, I don't want us anywhere near them. But we need to know what they want and what they're about. If nothing else, just to know what they're capable of and get an idea of how we can keep them away from us. None of us know anything about them or who they are as individuals. Did any of you recognize the messenger?" All of them shook their heads solemnly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.