Master PC - The Protector - Cover

Master PC - The Protector

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 21: Renee's Secret

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21: Renee's Secret - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

Renée jumped half out of her chair. She had her hand outstretched to me when I suddenly sat bolt upright. "You okay? You were mumbling in your sleep."

"I..." My sudden jump from the dream tore the thoughts from me. "I..." I looked at Renée trying to remember. It was good, whatever I dreamt. It was something I wanted to share with her. Something I wanted to share with all my women ... but it was gone; faded to the oblivion of dreams. "I don't remember."

"Don't remember... ?"

"I dreamt something. It was good, like a revelation and I wanted to share it with you. But I can't remember what it was." I sat up and shook my head.

Renée patted my leg. "It'll come to you." She turned to the table and a laptop on it. After typing something into it she turned back to me. "Now, don't you have some questions you wanted answered?" She didn't seem to be as upset as when we arrived at the apartment. Maybe she finally accepted that I wouldn't be upset with her no matter what she told me?

"We spoke briefly of these abilities of mine at the mall. What are they? How did I get them?"

"Well, you've asked two very difficult questions."

"And I have more. Like, is this permanent? Will my Charm fade? Will I lose you, Erin, Nadia and all the others?"

Renée smiled slightly. It was only the upturning of the corners of her lips, but it was an improvement beyond just her depression before. "You don't want to lose us?"

I shook my head slightly, "No." It dawned on me that my desire to keep her to make her happy was from my dream. "That's it." Renée tilted her head to the side. "My dream. I remember wanting to get to know you, all of you, Erin, Nadia, Jeri, Yvonne, all of you. Not just because we've ... well, you know, but because all of you are mine. All the sharing will take its toll, and I want to make sure each of you feel ... special. You know?"

"Good," her smile widened more. "Because I don't want to lose you either." She took my hand and we gave each other gentle squeezes. "However, that's going to be the easiest answer I can offer." She turned to the laptop, "All I can offer for the rest of your questions is this."

I looked at the computer, back at her, and back to the computer again before finally asking, "How can a computer have anything to do with everything that's been happening?"

"Not the computer specifically, but the program it contains. Watch..." She opened an icon. The screen went blank for a moment and then a small 3D figure popped up and greeted us.

"Welcome to the Master Command Center. This is where the Master allows you to become a virtual god to the people around you. Now you possess the power to bend their reality to your specifications. You are the Master's representative". The little figure disappeared and a new screen popped up asking for a user's name. Renée typed in her own name and hit Enter. Another screen appeared and asked for a subject. Renée hesitated, and then typed in her name again. The screen changed and showed a 3D rendering of her. The picture was a near perfect replica of her in position, hair style, everything. Her clothes on the screen were visible, but transparent. It gave a clear view of her body as it rotated slowly on a plane parallel to the floor.

"What is this?" I asked softly.

"Master PC, a program that does just what the opening suggested."

"What do you mean? How can a program affect people, besides the obvious?"

"This program affects people directly, unlike systems that affect people's records, bank statements, and ownership."

"What do you mean?"

"Let me show you." She saved the file and pointed to the picture. The rotation stopped and Renée clicked on her tits in the picture. A pop-up menu appeared with many options. Renée pointed to adjust size and sub-menu appeared. She clicked on 'Increase by 100%.' Some text appeared in the command box at the bottom and the Send button lit up. Renée clicked on Send and her tube top stretched and tore off. Her incredibly gigantic bust sprang free of the confines.

"Holy Toledo!!" I yelped as Renée's breasts instantly grew to match the display. I reached out and ran my hand over the vast expanse of her left tit. The skin was still the same golden tan with no stretch marks or veins. Though both of them nearly reached her lap, her breasts didn't lose any shape or sag with their new size. Even her nipples and areolas were bigger. "It adjusted everything?"

"The program makes adjustments to corresponding areas. Not only have my nipples gotten bigger, but my back muscles have been strengthened to compensate for my new size." Renée said as her hand met mine while I continued to stroke her skin.

"So, you can't change specific ... things?"

"Yes, you can. If you type in the specific command for only the change you want. If you use the graphical interface, it automatically makes the other adjustments."

I wondered briefly if she had used the program to give herself a complete makeover. It seemed rude to ask so I didn't. The touch of her skin was sending thrills through me. I felt the rightness of our contact, but my lust was blinding me to it. My attention to her chest was evident on her face too. I could see by the way she licked her lips and slowly blinked her eyes that she was really enjoying my touch.

"Apparently it changed your sensitivity too," I noted.

Again she nodded.

"We can play with this aspect later, if you want."

Her focus on me sharpened, "Do we have to wait?"

I smiled because I would have loved just to go at it. Then I realized something else, "Did you use this to make changes to me?"

Her breathing was becoming more labored, but she shook her head with a breathy, "No."

If she didn't use the program to change me, then maybe my growth was related to my ability to charm women. "You've noticed my growth, right?"

Her eyes found me again and the look was scorching. Licking her lips, she shook her head. Apparently, the thought of me having a bigger cock was causing more of a reaction. Her hands switched from running up and down my arms to stroking my thighs. She may have tried to find out for herself. I wondered why she hadn't noticed. It was pretty evident.

"I'm worried that I'm going to be too big." I liked the idea of filling her with such a thing. In fact, my own excitement reached out to meet her groping hands, but I was concerned.

"You don't feel too big to me," she said as she began applying her talented hands to my phallus.

"You can take it and possibly more... ?" I was stunned, but she just grinned. "How?"

"You and I ... are children of the program." She was having problems concentrating, or more accurately concentrating on our conversation.

I had to admit, her body was quite the distraction. The feel of her hands stroking me was keeping me from concentrating any better than her. Her answer had made no sense at all but I was more concerned with the others "Even if you can take more, then what about Nadia and Erin? Chloe is a total nymphomaniac; she's not going to be happy with just having me tonight. None of them will."

Renée's eyes sparkled, "Oh, they're going to want more..." She licked her lips and grinned, "But you won't hurt them. You can adjust everyone so they can take every hard throbbing inch." She began transferring her need for me into her words. She didn't just want me for herself; she wanted me to take them too.

"Did you see how tall Chloe is? If she tries to take me entirely, she's going to have to arrange a bunch of organs to make room for it." Renée was stroking my throbbing prick at that point, and I couldn't stop myself from playing with her engorged nipples. The thought of cramming my stupendous dick into Chloe's little body screamed at me to stop all of it, but the sensations from my cock said that everything would be okay.

Renée didn't seem worried, "You can make sure they'll be okay. They'll want you and I know you don't want to hurt them." Her eyes were closed as she used both hands to bring me off. The feel of her deft touch was enough to have me cumming in no time, but I was fighting it.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Blinking my eyes open again, I looked at Renée with the same patience I used when gearing up just to talk to her. "So, if I keep getting bigger and any of the girls want it, there won't be any problems?"

She licked her lips while stroking me harder. "You might have problems giving full strokes, but that's just technique and we can work on that..." She lunged forward and I caught her without falling out of my own chair. Her breasts spilled into my lap, pressing to me from my chest to my knees. Her hands were trying to reach for my shorts under her breasts but she couldn't get them open with her enormous hooters in the way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.