Master PC - The Protector
Chapter 12: New Clothes

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: New Clothes - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

The Parks at Arlington Mall was a sprawling collection of stores just like any other in the country. There were two levels of stores that would happily take your money and empty your bank account in a hurry. JC Penney, Foley's, Dillard's, Mervyn's, and Sears were all situated along the border of the complex as anchors for both levels. An AMC theater was situated on the north point of the mall and in between all of those hulks stood an array of shops for anything from clothing to toys to home accessories. The only difference between this one and the one I had visited back home was the overall arrangement. A mall is a mall.

After parking and walking in, I tried to take in the number of stores immediately visible. I spotted the JC Penney and made a bee line for it.

Renée asked, "Why were we going in here?"

I pulled the front of my shorts from my belly. The two inch gap revealed my need for correctly fitting attire.

"We're getting you a whole wardrobe..." she began, but I interrupted.

"I just want something to wear immediately; just another pair of shorts for between stores." I was pretty certain that we wouldn't be stopping at just one location. Otherwise we wouldn't be at a mall. I didn't have a problem with the plain blue t-shirt I wore. It wasn't snug across my tighter gut and I liked that. I took her hand and we found the men's clothing. Looking through the proffered racks of shorts for a minute, I realized I wasn't sure what size to get.

Renée shoved me into a fitting room and started handing me different sizes to try on. Two days prior I had fit a thirty-six waist, but I was down to a thirty-two. The shorts Renée chose were also shorter than I would normally buy. They reminded me of shorts some of the other kids had worn to Phys. Ed. in high school. They were very short, had a small split on the outside of each non-existent leg and a draw string in front was all that held them up. The color matched my t-shirt, but that didn't make me feel any better about them. I felt like I wasn't wearing much more than underwear, which Renée wouldn't let me have. I pointed it out to her.

Stepping up close and rubbing my thigh she said, "But these show off more of your sexy legs." I didn't know which did it, either the way she spoke or her touch on my thigh, but my blood was flowing. Quickly the affect was obvious. Looking down, she saw my tent and how it pushed the front of the left leg out.

I felt her hand rise up my thigh and her fingers brushed the tip of my semi-hard cock. More blood rushed to her touch and I felt the cool air of the store caressing me as well.

She smiled at my mix of distress and need. After a quick look around, she knelt before me. "You're showing about half an inch past the length of your shorts." I felt her hot breath at the tip of my compressed hard-on, and then her lips and tongue.

My distress grew as did my blood pressure. I whispered, "I don't think this is a good place for this."

Looking down I found her eyes watching my face. Her tongue extended to my cock head and her mouth spread wide in a smile. For a few more seconds she continued to tease me, and then pulled back licking her lips. "You're right. Snacks are supposed to be kept on the food court."

"That's not what I meant!" was ignored as she grabbed a couple more pairs of the same shorts and headed for the nearest register. I followed only because I didn't have the money to pick out something I would be more comfortable in.

Renée lead me from one men's store to another. The sequence was the same as it had been at the Men's Warehouse the day before. I shivered in a dressing room as she handed me slacks, shirts, shorts, socks and shoes to try on. She even convinced me to try on a couple of sports jackets and ties for formal dinners and such. I wasn't too keen on wearing a tie, but she was the one paying for it all.

We went from store to store like that, walking out with a bag or two from each one. After carrying what felt like enough material to make a hot air balloon, we returned to her car and loaded it into the trunk.

I started to pull a pair of new shorts out that had been among the newest purchases, but she slapped my hands away and slammed the trunk closed.

I looked at her and wailed, "I wanted to put on something more comfortable!"

Her eyes roamed over me, "You don't need it. You look fine." She then held her hand out to me.

Tentatively, I took it. She started pulling me back into the mall. I couldn't possibly believe that we were after more clothes. "Did we forget something?"

"No. I just thought we could walk around and hang out." Her smile was that same mischievous twist that gave me pause. She pulled and I bowed to her will. She had the keys to her car, which was locked, and it was a long walk back to the apartment complex. I didn't know what she had in mind, but the smile on her face told me that she would enjoy it while I would probably have a problem with a constantly red face.

At first, she was true to her word. We strolled along and did a bit of window shopping. There was nothing overt in her actions and I finally gave in and tried to remain as comfortable as I could in those short shorts. Occasionally, I caught eyes aimed our way and knew that my not-so-tanned legs were the source of some hidden giggling. It was weird how I never actually caught anyone laughing aloud or with that look that tells you they've found your predicament amusing with a mocking tone. Maybe it was my embarrassment playing tricks on me. It may have even been how I expected people to react to me, but I wasn't in high school anymore. I left home to get away from those jeers and taunts. No one knew me, except for Renée and she seemed perfectly happy with the way I was dressed.

Renée gave a tug and my thoughts dropped away. The smile on her face was once again suggesting that maybe I should be on the defensive. Another tug and she was guiding me toward Victoria's Secret. Knowing how her appetite for sex was, I wondered how quickly we would be thrown out. I thought she made it abundantly clear that she didn't want me wearing underwear when I saw the section for men's undergarments. Then strange thoughts of her having me try on women's panties crossed my mind and I began to fear why we were there.

She walked over to the bra section and began looking them over. I hovered nearby, somewhat confused. Maybe she was there to get something for herself.

Why did everything have to be about me?

It didn't.

I relaxed, "Do they actually carry this in your size?" I had handled her breasts and knew what she was packing.

Her tube top did nothing to hide the fact as she turned to me, "Actually yes. But most of the time, I forego it. The straps become brutal after a while."

I ran the back of my finger along the edge where the fabric of her tube top gave way to the flesh of her breast, "I like them better without the restraint."

She smiled at me as she pressed herself to my touch, "Good."

While looking at some of the garments, one of the saleswomen approached. "It's been a while," she said as she stopped just short of touching distance. Perfect for talking about the selection of clothing we were surrounded by without being easily overheard.

Jeri was the name on her tag, and just below in smaller letters were the words Store Manager.

Dirty blonde hair fell in thick waves over her shoulders and down her back. Jeri's sparkling blue eyes were open with the friendliness of a salesperson but held just enough of a hint around the edges to know what she was selling was for intimate encounters. Every detail of her makeup was enough to enhance not only her appearance but her overall attitude. With just that face, one could tell she knew how to sell their products.

Her outfit conformed to the same slight hints and teases. Revealing enough to know she had a wonderful body, but not so much to insinuate she gave it up easily. Even though summer was still beating the parking lot outside with unending heat, she wore a white open jacket. It was light leather that could keep someone cool even in the relentless sun. The jacket was short, stopping just at the top of the suede skirt that hugged her hips and upper thighs. The white top that barely clasped together over her perfectly cupped breasts revealed part of the lace of her white bra. All the white made the tan of her skin along the line of her cleavage seem darker than it was. I had to force my eyes down before she looked my way and caught my stare. Below the skirt, her legs were encased in white stockings and finally a pair of white high-heeled pumps finished the ensemble.

Renée turned to face her. "Hey, Jeri! How's business?"

Jeri was about Erin's height in the heels. Without them she probably measured about five three. I wasn't fussy about height. Besides the display was enough to make me start trying to gain control over myself.

You wouldn't believe how much colder a room feels until the air hits your privates.

I noticed Jeri very quickly look over Renée's chest before she looked up to meet the taller woman's eyes. Her smile suggested she knew things that only intimate partners knew. "Doing quite well, thank you, but don't tell me you're here to ask about business." She looked over at the selection Renée had been studying. "You're here for something for a new outfit, right?" She really did know how to turn any question into a sale.

Renée hesitated for a moment. I didn't know if she actually wanted to buy a bra or let me catch a glimpse of this tantalizing woman. "Yes." She said finally. "Actually, I need something in a reducer bra."

Jeri looked Renée over again. This time she was more obvious about it. Renée pretty much made the offer and Jeri wasn't going to miss the opportunity. If I didn't know better, I'd say that Jeri wanted a more open opportunity. She didn't seem like someone who had tried the goods and regretted not having more. "Why don't you go to the dressing room? I'll collect some and meet you there." Her voice was a touch distant.

Apparently, I wasn't the only one who had problems with visual traps. It didn't even bother me that she hadn't so much as looked my way. In fact, it was a bit of a relief.

On the way to the fitting room I asked Renée quietly, "Why do you need a reducer bra? Didn't we just agree to not restrain them?"

Whispering back, "Some of my dresses can't stand the strain. I need something to help me fit into them."

As my logical side understood her predicament perfectly, my arousal peaked again at the thought of watching her try on one bra after another, and the stunning Jeri watching as well. The cool air in the mall reminded me of the danger of becoming too aroused. I whispered to Renée, "Maybe I should wait outside?"

She rubbed my growing member and said, "Nonsense. I'll want your opinion."

I pressed my lips to her ear and muttered even quieter, "And to see how she reacts to my display as well, I would wager." I had noticed the way Jeri's ass swayed under her skirt and wondered the same.

I followed Renée down a short corridor to the fitting rooms. It gave the illusion of privacy, but the other salesclerk could probably hear us just fine from the short distance.

Renée didn't reply, but she grinned as she stepped into the fitting room. The room's door was nothing more than a set of tavern doors like you see in an old western. Both swung in and out freely and neither reached the top or bottom of the doorway. With my height, I could see into the room right over the doors. The walls had mirrors to allow the customer to see how the garment being worn looked from almost any angle, and there was a bench hidden in the corner if needed.

Jeri returned with a few garments folded over her arm. She smiled politely at me and turned to give the garments to Renée, "Just let me know when you're done, and I'll ring up any that you want." She turned to leave.

I felt torn between relief and disappointment. Renée, however, wasn't about to let a perfect opportunity escape, "Um, Jeri?" Jeri stopped and turned back to Renée. "I'm going need a girl's opinion about this as he may not be much help."

She had just told me that she wanted my opinion. What was she up to? She couldn't possibly think that the store manager would allow us to get away with anything, especially with her present.

Without looking at me Jeri nodded her head as if to say, "You're probably right." She stepped into the small cubicle with Renée and picked up one of the bras. Without hesitation or trepidation, Renée removed her top and allowed her full endowments to feel the cool mall air. Her nipples swelled more and I wondered if it was from the cold or the grin she shot me with Jeri standing behind her.

Jeri wrapped her arms around Renée to position the bra. Being several inches shorter than Renée, Jeri had to look around her arm to see the forward mirror. Renée worked with her and expelled all the air in her lungs to allow Jeri to clasp the garment together in the back. All three of us could see the material cutting into her sides and back as her breasts fought to get free. Jeri looked at the front mirror to see the same reflection as Renée.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.