Master PC - The Protector
Chapter 11: A Morning in a New Life

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Morning in a New Life - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

The pounding at my front door woke me from the remnants of my dreams. Grumbling dissatisfaction with whoever was causing the disruption, I began to extract myself from a sleeping Nadia and Erin. I felt something on my belly just as Nadia ran her hand down my chest to it. She and I both opened wide eyes and she sat up as I looked straight down. The movement caused Erin to wake up too.

The pounding at the door happened again and I called out, "Hold on a minute!"

Nadia looked closer to the mess and she sniffed it. She even stretched out her tongue and touched the tip to it. She looked to Erin. "He came in his sleep."

Erin sat up, leaned over my belly and sniffed at me as well. She dipped her tongue in and grinned at me. Both of them began lapping up the mess from my abdomen and quickly I was gleaming with their saliva rather than my load. The pounding resumed at the door and I got out of bed. The girls grabbed for the sheet and covered themselves up as I put my shorts on. Whoever it was that felt compelled to make all that noise would have to wait for our modesty.

I opened the door and my eyes had to adjust to the bright summer sky. I heard a voice and recognized it from multiple sources: one was immediately familiar but the other gave me a sense of déjà vu. I finally saw past the blinding light to a golden goddess that had sexually ravaged me for two days.

Renée smiled wide in the morning sunlight. Even though she hadn't done anything with her hair except pull it back in a pony tail, the rays of the sun played about her head like a halo. A tube top and a very tight pair of shorts left very little to the imagination, and stylish sandals protected the soles of her feet from the scorching pavement.

Renée leaned against the frame of the door and looked me over. The heat of the Texas summer rolled in and I noticed the light sheen of sweat on her skin. I stepped back and she followed. After closing the door, I noticed how the shorts rode up between her round cheeks. My cock began to inflate at the sight and the stirring was a bit uncomfortable even with my shorts as loose as they were. I gave Renée a kiss on the cheek and ran my hand over her butt.

She kissed me back. "Good morning, baby. Did you have fun last night?"

All I could do was smile and nod.

"When did the girls leave?"

I shook my head and thumbed over my shoulder toward the bedroom. She peeked inside and saw Erin and Nadia sitting on the bed. Both of them were sharing the sheet and waiting to find out who it was. When they saw Renée, Erin turned a bit pink and Nadia looked relieved.

I stepped past Renée and whispered, "Gotta go." I nodded to the bathroom and she nodded her understanding. She walked toward the bed as I closed the door.

Usually in the mornings I grabbed a shower, shaved, brushed my teeth and relieved my bladder although not necessarily in that order. That morning the bladder got first dibs and I still had a boner. I knew I would have to relax a little first, but when I removed my shorts, my poker was standing out farther than it had the night before. I looked down at it with a pleasant shock. Growing like I did the day before, I could cope with. I was bigger and all of the girls really enjoyed the size. Renée hadn't mentioned anything about my new size and I just let it go because I certainly didn't want her scared off because of it. My cock was easily two inches longer and much thicker. The fact that I was maintaining a solid erection didn't dissuade any misgivings I was having about it. Sure, I was happy to have a bigger dick, but what would the girls think?

God, I hoped they enjoyed it rather than shun me for it.

Depressing thoughts about all three of the women turning me down due to some freakish growth caused some downsizing in my sturdiness and my ability to pee became available. I washed up and brushed my teeth. I checked my jaw, cheeks and neck for facial growth and found none. Even though I didn't have to shave that often, it had been awhile since the last time I put a razor to my face. I didn't worry about it. With other problems to deal with, I would shave when it was necessary.

Then I thought about my shorts. They used to fit really well, yet that morning I had to hold them up even fastened to keep them from slipping down to my ankles. There had to be a logical explanation.

All the sex I'd had over the previous two days would certainly explain some weight loss and even have a direct effect on reducing my waist, but in less than forty-eight hours? I decided to just sit on it for the time being and hope that nothing else happened. I could see a doctor on Monday and find out if my body was going through some kind of late growth spurt and I didn't mean in just the waist department either.

A knock at the door and a plea for the bathroom had me put the shower I wanted on hold. I opened the door and Erin rushed in. She didn't bother shooing me away as she sat on the toilet. I chuckled to myself and stepped out to let her have some privacy.

Nadia was still sitting on the bed talking with Renée, the sheet still draped over her lap.

When she saw me she held out her hand, "Come here stud. Let me give you a proper good morning." Renée only smiled as I leaned over and received Nadia's tongue with mine. I could feel Nadia's hands on my chest and they slid down my more distinct abs. My newly enlarged cock pumped itself up as she reached into my shorts. Her hand wrapped around it and my concerns about how she would react were about to get an answer.

Nadia moaned into my mouth and stroked my cock in my shorts. She didn't draw back at all. I pulled from the kiss, but she kept up the direct manipulation of my genitals. I looked over at Renée and pulled her to me. She accepted the invitation and rolled her tongue into my mouth. I returned the gesture and even noticed that I was reaching parts of her mouth that I couldn't yesterday. I pulled back from our kiss but only smiled. I didn't want any of them worrying about me if it wasn't necessary. Besides she seemed to really enjoy the fact that I almost reached into her throat.

Nadia had started sucking on my nipples and worked to remove my shorts. Feeling my cock in my pants was one thing, seeing me fully might be a completely different experience. I braced myself for the worst.

Just as my shorts dropped to the floor, Erin returned from the bathroom, "Ooo!" I felt her hands caress my backside and then slide up between my legs to gently massage my balls. The sensations both women were applying to me were already giving me cause to groan louder. Renée decided to enjoy my tonguing abilities further and pulled her tube top down from her huge breasts and super-extended nipples. She laid one on my extended tongue and I lapped and sucked at it with the same glee Nadia and Erin shared in bringing around my orgasm.

Three hands and a mouth work on my even-bigger cock, and one of Erin's hands continued to cradle and manipulate my balls. Renée held me to her tit as I began to shudder and explode into Nadia's mouth. She pulled from my cock and I could feel Erin scrambling to get into place. She locked on just as my second shot left me. They continued taking turns as I emptied myself. I had to let go of Renée's breast for some air and she was the first one I looked to when I finished. She smiled at me as she pulled her top back on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.