Master PC - The Protector - Cover

Master PC - The Protector

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 8: A Second Night of Fun

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Second Night of Fun - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

Erin and I left the restaurant and strolled to her car, a white 4-door Chevy Lumina. I opened her door for her, even though she was driving. After I got in, Erin just started driving. She hadn't asked me for directions to my apartment, and she was heading the wrong way, "Um ... Where are we going?"

"I thought we would stop and pick up a few things first."

"Okay, what are we after?" I wasn't even going to try and guess.

"Well, first we need some rum and maybe a bottle of Jack, and then a couple of items to help the party along after Nadia shows up."

I've never cared for alcohol and I certainly didn't see any need for it. "Why do we need rum and Jack?"

She looked over at me before answering. "You don't seem to strike me as the beer type."

Maybe I should've elaborated, "I ... I've never had alcohol. I've never wanted it. It seems the intent for tonight is pretty well understood."

She smiled and even laughed quietly to herself, "Ral, you don't have to have any if you don't want any. However..." she reached over and rubbed my thigh, getting close to my semi-relaxed penis. The heat of her hand sent blood directly to my pants pet and it reached out to her. " ... you seem to be in desperate need of relaxation." She pulled her hand away.

I still didn't understand the need for alcohol but I wasn't going let that spoil the evening's fun. "What else do we need?"

"Well ... neither of us knows what Nadia's real preferences are, so we better get some condoms. And since you just moved into the apartment today, we'll definitely need something for better light than just overheads, so candles and a lighter. Overheads are too much and pure darkness is only good for sleeping."

I couldn't argue with her logic, but the mention of condoms suddenly brought out a bit of a panic attack on my part. "Oh, crap!" I stared at the dashboard, but I wasn't focused on it. The thought that I had sex with Renée several times completely unprotected made me suddenly scared.

Erin looked over at my exclamation, "What's wrong?" She was looking around the car and ahead of us as we continued down the road.

I didn't know exactly how to answer. "Um ... I ... I mean Renée and I ... we didn't use protection." I looked at Erin.

She visibly relaxed, "Don't yell like that when I'm driving. I thought we were about to be hit." She reached behind her seat and pulled out a small purse. From it she retrieved her cell phone. I watched the road and her nervously as she dialed. She didn't bother talking on it after dialing; she handed it to me instead.

"Hello? Erin?"

"No It's Ral."

"Oh, is the date over already?"

"Well, dinner is, but something dawned on me when Erin suggested getting protection for tonight."

"Oh. Oh, you're worried about what we've been doing and not using anything?"

I started to nod in my panic, but realized the stupidity of it and said, "Yes."

"Don't worry about that, I've been unable to get pregnant for a couple of years now. I lost my ovaries to cysts just after I got out of high school."

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry, I ... I didn't know."

"It's okay. Where are you now?"

"Erin and I are out getting a few things."

"Condoms and probably either Jack Daniels or some rum, right?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"I've known her for a bit over a year now. She doesn't drink a lot, but those are her favorites. Well, I'm going to let you go now. Have fun!"

Renée hung up and I looked at the phone. I wasn't sure what to think. Renée never mentioned her problem before, but I never asked either. It made sense though, she didn't have to worry about getting pregnant, and after she found out that I hadn't been with anyone she didn't think I would have any STDs. The real problem was I got too caught up in the excitement to consider the possibility of catching anything from her. I was pretty certain that she would have told me and made sure we had protection if that were the case. Plus she wouldn't have been so adamant about me bedding Erin. I put the thoughts away for a later discussion with her.

We arrived at a local beer/wine/liquor store and she easily found the Jack and rum. As we checked out, I noticed the cashier wasn't really looking at Erin. He registered that there was someone paying for the alcohol, but that was it. The way she was dressed, her astonishing figure and the eyeful of tits presented wasn't causing him to fumble in the least. He was about as interested in her as he would be in watching paint dry. We got outside and I pointed it out to Erin.

"Honestly, I don't know what I would do if I got all the attention my figure should draw. I'm perfectly happy with being treated like a person rather than some bimbo built for only one thing." She didn't seem the slightest bit upset about the situation, so I didn't press it. I didn't let it slip completely from my thoughts either and tucked it away along with the similar occurrences with Renée from night before and earlier that day.

Within a few blocks we found an adult gift and novelty shop. Erin looked at me as she opened her door, "Your presence will be required for this." My common sense must have been turned off because I wasn't sure what she meant.

We got inside and found all kinds of erotic movies, toys, magazines, books and outfits. I even noticed an old-fashioned plastic blow up doll already inflated and exhibited in a display case. I was expecting the place to be dark and seedy, but instead, it was well lit and very clean. I tried to laugh off the absurdity of it all, and Erin just ignored it. She took my hand and led me to the counter.

The clerk looked like another college student working to make additional money. Peculiar place to work, but I wasn't going to hold it against him. I noticed he didn't react to Erin's appearance either. Maybe he saw it all the time. No, it had to be something else. Maybe everyone believed that she was still with Mike and he spooked most people. I doubted it because the guy should have at least asked about it.

"Where can I find some condoms?" Erin asked. He pointed at a wall case that contained all sorts, sizes and even flavors. Erin started looking them over and picked up a few to read the descriptions. She then turned to me, "So what size do you need?"

I shrugged. "I've never bought condoms before."

"What about the night you wanted to do it with your last girlfriend?"

"I got one from a vending machine in a local truck stop. It said one size fits all"

She looked at me with high eyebrows, "No, one size does not fit all." She put the box down and dragged me back to the clerk. He responded to her as if she was barely there, but her question brought my thought processes to a screeching halt.

"Do you have a viewing room available?"

"Yeah, Room 3 is open. The price is five dollars for twenty minutes." He seemed almost bored.

Erin looked back at me and I took the cue. I paid the guy and retrieved my change along with the key. I followed Erin to Room 3 and when we entered I was reminded of the viewing booth from "The Crow: City of Angels." The room was barely wide enough for the cushioned arm-chair that occupied it. A cabinet directly in front of the chair contained a large television and a box with different previews of movie titles that were recently released. A single light above the door gave the room a dim ambiance that, coupled with the deplorable state of the chair, walls, and cabinet, didn't exactly put me in the mood for sex. Looking around, we both wondered just when the last time the room was cleaned.

I closed the door, "Why did we just rent a room?"

She stepped over to the chair and looked at it with mild disgust, "Did you really want me pulling your foot-pal out in front of everyone else?"

I was fairly certain what she meant. The question of my size was in the air and she wanted to know what I was packing. She patted the chair and surprisingly it didn't collapse. She looked back at me, "Have a seat."

I looked at the chair and had this deep desire not to touch it. Erin stepped over to me, detected my reluctance, and began running her hands over my chest and arms. When I felt her hand casually cup my crotch, I looked at her and found curiosity and lust in her eyes. With a gentle squeeze from Erin my body responded and I no longer cared who had used the chair before.

To my surprise the chair was far more comfortable that it looked and with Erin crouched in front of me, the rest of the room melted away as I focused only on her. She pushed my legs apart and pulled me toward her. Her measurable chest pressed against the insides of my thighs, and the feel of her warm body got me even more excited. Considering what she was trying to find out, an erection was just what I needed. I ended up almost lying down in the chair as she began opening my pants. She smiled at me. "Relax. I only want to see."

I laughed a bit as she reached in for my new hard-on. I felt her warm hand wrap around me and I had to stifle a moan.

Her expression was one of surprise, "Oh my, Ral!" She pulled out my boner and held it straight up.

I knew I had grown when I woke up that morning, but it looked like my growth had continued through the day. Seeing the way her hand wrapped around the base, I wondered just how big I was.

"No wonder Renée had so much fun!" Erin exclaimed. Apparently she believed that Renée was impressed with my size and I couldn't bring myself to suggest I wasn't that big the night before. There was no way to explain how I'd grown, especially so much so fast.

Erin distracted me from my thoughts as she began stroking my longer and thicker cock. A look of wonder was spread across her face. The feeling of her touch sent thrills throughout my body and I moaned at her light contact. She stopped stroking due to my reaction and I opened my eyes to see what she was doing.

With my throbbing meat millimeters from her cheek she looked to my eyes, "You're sensitive. I better take it easy if I want you to last at all tonight."

"So how big do you think I am?" Maybe focusing on technical details would help me, but I was betting it wouldn't.

"Well," She looked up and down my length, "I don't know."

"What size condoms did Mike wear?" I had to stay focused.

"He wore a medium, but you're much bigger than he was, both longer and thicker. We may have to get a couple of different sizes to make sure we have the right ones." Erin seemed to be mesmerized by the sight of my erection because she didn't take her eyes off of it as she spoke.

What I was betting on was if she was telling the truth about Mike, then she was already wondering what I would feel like in her. I tried not to picture sliding my hard cock in and out of her tight little pussy, but it was no use. The idea drove me.

Not realizing I had closed my eyes, I felt something else that not only took me by surprise but felt quite exquisite. I looked to find Erin running her tongue up and down the length of my shaft. Her eyes found mine as she pulled my cock into her hot mouth. I groaned louder as her tongue swirled about the head and her lips progressed forward. I watched mesmerized as her mouth worked around and onward. I didn't want her to stop; I wanted to just let her continue until she got what she was striving for. But when her lips pressed to her hand at the root of my cock, I reached up and cupped her face. Gradually and grudgingly I pulled her off.

She licked her lips and held up my shaft again, "I've never cared for doing that for Mike, but I just couldn't help myself. And I even swallowed you. Your cock just slid right into my throat as if it were supposed to. I thought I would gag, but I just kept taking you in deeper and deeper."

Her statement only momentarily gave me pause. How had she been able to do that if she had never done it before? Renée seemed to have experience enough to get away with it, but Erin had only been with Mike and she had just said she didn't like going down on him. It seemed a reach, but she might have had a natural talent for it. She just never had the proper motivation ... if that was what I was.

Still holding her face in my hands, I finally composed some words. "Erin ... if you keep that up, we're never going to make it back to my place." I took a moment to calm my breathing, "I'll be more than happy to allow you to explore this to whatever extent you want."

She pouted a bit but nodded her agreement. I let her put my foot-pal back properly and we left the room. She grabbed a few boxes of condoms and put them on the counter. Like a good robot, the clerk rang it up.

Erin looked at me, "Would you be so kind as to fetch my credit card, baby?"

I grinned and knelt next to her right thigh. Lifting it and placing the knee on my shoulder, she had to balance herself by holding the counter. Her thighs were moist with her juices and I found the scent enticing. After removing the card, I ran my hand over her wet sex. She sucked in a quick breath in response and placed her foot back on the floor. A little teasing wasn't going to get us very far. I figured we probably better get back to my place before she went nuts. She paid for the condoms and didn't bother putting her card away as she dragged me from the store.

We raced back to the complex and she found my apartment quickly. I was concerned about the police but we got lucky on that account. I grabbed the bags and walked with her to the front porch. I thought about the content and remember something that she had wanted, "What about the candles?"

Erin was looking at me like she could eat me, but the reminder shook her. She pulled out her phone and called Nadia.

While she made her call, I found the key. I didn't realize how short her call was and as I tried to get the door unlocked Erin pulled me to her and locked her lips to mine. It was our first real kiss and she wasn't holding back. I thought Renée had been forward the night before, but by comparison she had paced herself.

Erin surprised me more as she began pulling at my pants. By some freakish luck, I got the key into the keyhole and the door opened. Erin didn't let me go and I had to pick her up and carry her inside. She was so revved up she wasn't thinking. Her legs wrapped around me and her arms held onto my neck. I could have probably carried her by our lip-lock alone, but the added support helped.

I found the light switch but she flipped it back off and pulled me down to the couch. We lay there for a moment, exploring each other with hands and tongues. I lay over her, running my hands along her hips and sides. Not certain what she would want from me, I thought it best to let her make suggestions. I noticed her breathing was getting heavier by the second and my actions only fueled her need.

Suddenly, she pushed me back and climbed onto my lap. Her ferocity made me wonder if we were going to survive the evening. Erin almost ripped my shirt open, but I grabbed her hands and held them firmly. Her eyes sought mine and I saw a need so deep that it almost swallowed me. I understood that need and wanted to join it, but something told me that our fun would be spoiled by doing so.

I reached up and gently kissed her lips. She pushed forward to shove her tongue down my throat but I held her back. She groaned with her need. I took her hands off my chest and began unbuttoning my shirt for her. She watched as the cloth parted more and more, slowly showing more of my bare chest. When I was done, I allowed her to pull it from me. She slipped down to the floor and tried the same thing with my pants, but I stopped her again. She was hungry for me and I really didn't understand why.

I considered the possibility that Mike must have never taken care of her sexually. I didn't want her to rush to a heated ending so quickly. She wanted to know what made me so good for Renée. Maybe it was because I let Renée have her way with me. If I did the same with Erin though we would be worn out by the time Nadia arrived.

I leaned forward and stood up while still holding Erin. "I'm going to let you go. I want you to sit down. Okay?"

She looked a bit disappointed but nodded and took a seat. Kneeling in front of her, I held her hands in mine. I looked up and saw a mix of desire and distress. I kissed each hand, allowing my lips to linger on her skin. The simple gesture seemed to calm her and excited me at the same time. I looked up. "You look disappointed."

She nodded slightly.

"I'm guessing that Mike wouldn't let you just jump him?"

Again, she nodded. I looked into her eyes. She sat there meekly and I wondered what happened to all the energy she just had. "I'm sorry. I didn't know." I stroked her cheek, "But I'm not Mike. I don't want to rush off to the first round and then pass out on you. I want to endure. I want to make sure you get whatever you need. But I also want us to take our time."

"But Nadia will be here..." she started but I put a finger to her lips. She stopped instantly.

"You will get to have me however you want..."

A grin spread.

I gestured that I had more, " ... but I want to undress you first."

She cocked her head to the side.

"Your dress is beautiful. I don't want it ruined in a fit of passion. And I like the clothes that Renée bought for me. So once we're naked enough," I rubbed her legs and looked at them briefly to indicate that I liked the stockings, "you get to take over."

Her face shifted from curious to a wide Cheshire cat grin. She nodded slowly, but her voice gave away her excitement: "Okay." Her eyes shifted for a second, "I almost forgot something..." She pushed me back and went to her purse. While she was up, I went over and turned on the light over the stove in the kitchen. It wasn't as romantic as candles, but it offered more light than the distant street lamps through the blinds.

I sat down on the loveseat again as Erin closed the CD player on my stereo. She hit a button and the speakers belched out the opening bars of "Hey Pretty (Drive-By Remix)" by Poe. Then she turned to me and approached.

I watched her walk and allowed myself to look her over from head to foot. She was absolutely stunning, just like in the restaurant. Mentally, I was still trying to get over the fact that Erin wanted me. She was only supposed to make sure I wasn't some kind of chauvinistic pig, not end up physically attracted to me. For that matter, I still couldn't understand the attraction. It was there nonetheless.

I scooted to the edge of the seat as she stepped up to me. She pressed her flat tummy to my chin as I looked up. I couldn't see her face past her breasts which were right there, covered by the black material that cupped each big round globe. I ran my hands down her back, over her round buttocks, and the back of her shapely legs. When I reached her ankles, I grasped one and pulled. She held onto me and shifted her weight. I lifted her foot and removed the shoe. After letting her foot go, I did the same with the other. Looking up pressed the bottom of her breasts to my eyes. Chuckling at the result, I sat back a bit so I could see the look on her face.

She smiled and her sultry eyes did more than light up the room. Her desire was painted there on her face. She was being patient with me, but she wouldn't let me take too much time before she just threw me back again and started doing things her way.

I reached up and took her hand. She watched as I slid her glove down her arm and dropped it on the couch. I repeated the process with her other arm and finally reached up behind her back. I felt around and found the hook and then the zipper as "Hey Pretty" got to the part of, "gently parting the teeth, one at a time; down, under and beneath; the longest unzipping of my life."

She grinned at me. "You don't have to go that slow."

I grinned back. It only seemed appropriate for the moment. However, with her need built up as it already was, I couldn't make her wait too long.

I finished the zipper in the back and worked my way around to her sides. Following the edge of her dress, my hands came up along the curve of her breasts. Suddenly I was very nervous. Something about uncovering her breasts brought out a mixture of excitement and hesitation. I didn't understand it because I had already touched her heated sex twice.

Looking at the magnificent shape of her fullness made my heart race. I wanted to see her full splendor, to touch her and enjoy the exquisite feel of her warm flesh. I had shown so much confidence about the encounter, and I suddenly faltered. Erin brought her hands up to mine. Apparently my hesitation encouraged her to help. She nodded. Her lips parted with heavier breathing. Her tongue darting out to moisten her lips in anticipation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.