Master PC - The Protector - Cover

Master PC - The Protector

Copyright© 2006 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 3: First Intimacy

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: First Intimacy - 2nd place Winner of The 2006 Golden Clitorides Awards -- A bit of a loner, Ral crosses half the U.S. to start college. He makes a new friend, Renée, who not only makes his wildest fantasy come true but even encourages his exploration of her friends. Some weird things begin to happen to Ral and before he knows it a local group calls on him for a meeting that leads to the end of a mysterious kidnapping spree that has plagued not only the campus but the surrounding city as well.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School   Transformation  

Any concerns I had before about reentering the house were gone as she pulled me along. Once inside I noticed that everything had died down, not as many people were present, and everything was far more relaxed.

A couple sat on the couch, their mouths locked in the same dance Renée and I had been performing outside. Another guy looked up and watched us pass through. Just like the guys from the dorm elevator earlier, he didn't seem to notice the extravagant beauty I was accompanying and for a breath of time I wondered why. As Renée pulled me from the main room and down a hall, I let the thought slip from me.

I looked Renée over from behind; her hips swayed with purpose and the curve of her body tempted me, but I didn't want to push my luck. We stopped at another door and she opened it. I stepped through into an empty bathroom.

It was spacious yet quiet, with music drifting in from the main room softly. Overall the room was decorated in a light blue and white coordination along with small blue butterflies. With the amount of space available, it appeared that the room was originally intended for something else and the waterworks were added as an afterthought.

I looked back to Renée just as she locked the door. She was looking at me with a smile.

She walked toward me with a finger on her cheek and a coy look on her face. "Oh my! We're locked in a bathroom all alone." She slipped her finger down her neck and along the edge of one of her large breasts as she continued, "I wonder what we should do until it's time to go?"

The trail of her finger led my point of view down and brought out the way her breasts moved when she touched them. Her top seemed stretched to contain her heavy bosom. I was very certain that she hadn't been that big when we left Texas Hall, but the sight was so enticing that I wasn't going to complain or ask questions. Then I looked back up to her eyes and found her smile had grown. I looked away, embarrassed to have allowed myself to openly view her body with her watching me.

She stepped up to me. "Ral, it's okay. If I didn't want you to look, then I wouldn't have tried to get you to." She put her hands on my chest as she had done outside. "I was hoping that we could continue what we started in the parking lot."

I looked back into her eyes and nodded slightly, aware that we were moving toward just that.

As her lips got closer to mine, she breathed one last bit, " ... and possibly more."

She then locked her lips to mine before I could respond. Again, we held each other as our tongues danced. I relaxed more and allowed her to guide me to what she wanted. After a moment, she began moaning into my mouth. I could only pray that I didn't go wrong as I had with Sally.

Renée pulled from our kiss and licked my lips. She smiled and stepped away from our embrace. I watched her walk back over to the door and turn around to face me as she clicked the lights off. "Have a seat."

I looked around with only the dimness of a nightlight on the sink to see by. I considered the toilet, but it seemed too impersonal. There was plenty of floor space and we could sit together without actually being on top of one another. So I sat on the floor and tried to get comfortable by leaning against a cabinet.

I found her in the low light and realized that she was removing her shoes.

"These shoes kill my feet," she mentioned softly. As she padded her way back to me, I realized that I liked her feet better without the shoes. They had been a fantastic display case, but there was something even more erotic about her bare feet. I couldn't put my finger on it.

She stepped up and towered over me, a foot on either side of my Indian-style legs. I had been focused on her feet as she walked, but when she stopped I began my visual trek up her long ... long ... long legs. Her fingers were crawling along the length of her skirt, pulling it up her thighs. Once she had hiked it up to her hips, I was left with a view of her velvety red panties. I looked up further to her immense tits protruding from her chest and finally I noticed her eyes watching me take in the sight of her.

She lowered herself slowly, keeping her back straight and her hands on her skirt. She spread her legs and crouched over my lap. When her bottom touched my legs, she lowered her knees one at a time to each side of me. The entire movement showed off the strength of her legs and she seemed to enjoy having me watch her perform.

Once seated, she scooted forward to press our bodies as close together as possible. I realized that she could most likely feel my excitement through her panties, but I didn't stop her. It was all too welcome.

She then reached up and took my glasses off. I watched her put them on the counter behind me. The top of her abundant chest came into view and I realized that I didn't need my glasses to enjoy that sight.

Renée settled back onto my lap and I looked up to find her watching me again. She smiled and slid her hands up my chest and around my neck, pressed her copious bosom to me and breathed heat into my face. "You seem to be holding something back, Ral. I want to help you realize what you want and go for it." She leaned her head forward, touching her nose to mine. Her smile was irresistible.

I tried to explain my nervousness as I sat with her molded to me, but she shushed me again, "Tonight, just take what you want. I am." She then pressed her lips to mine to stifle any other responses I might muster.

My struggle with the need to feel her body waned and any warnings of problems vanished with that need. I wanted to feel as much of her as she would allow. Running my hands along her bare, luscious thighs to her hips and around to her amazing ass, I quietly reveled in the sensation of just touching her freely. She moaned her acceptance into my mouth as my hands cupped each cheek and gave them a gentle squeeze.

The feeling of her body so close to mine was far beyond anything Sally and I ever did. The additional sensation of the way Renée was pressed around me launched my senses off into the heavens where pleasure was born. Renée's tongue moved in and out of my mouth, and when she tempted my tongue out, she locked her lips around it and sucked on it like a Popsicle. I really got into her tongue-job and my hands began rubbing her delicious bottom. Then, my fingers slipped under the leg opening of her panties and I froze, thinking that I may have just gone too far.

She surprised me when she released my tongue and leaned forward to whisper, "Yes. Push them in. Touch me." She sucked on my earlobe as I pushed my fingers further under her panties.

I slipped my other hand in as well and began kneading her cheeks more. I could feel the heat of her arousal at the tips of my fingers as she nestled her face to my neck.

"You're so close," she whispered as I moved my hands trying to grope as much of her as I could. Renée pressed her bosom to my chest harder and arched her back to allow me more freedom to her rear.

"Your hands are so big and feel so good." Her hot breath continued to encourage me.

"Move in a bit more," she instructed, and as I did, my fingers caressed a moist spot. "Yes!" She moaned heavily into my ear. "You've just touched my very wet, very hot pussy." She squirmed in my arms and I felt her hips move to slide her most tender area against my finger tips. I felt her lick and suck on my earlobe again. "Now, slide your fingers along my moist slit." I followed her instructions, "Yes, that's it." I felt her folds part, "Oh, yes. You've just opened me." Her tongue caressed the edge of my ear and her hot breath continued to urge me on. "Now, just ease your finger forward, and feel my inner sex." I pushed into her more and she moaned her approval into my ear.

As Renée sighed in pleasure next to me, I wondered why my last girlfriend wouldn't let me please her in the same way. Pushing those thoughts aside, I closed my eyes to enjoy all of the sensations Renée was enjoying. Her massive melons pressed against my chest. Her hot breath, heavy words and soft lips caressed my ear. Her long, shapely legs squeezed my sides. Her seat was placed firmly in my hands and her pussy slid along one of my fingers. My own urges built and begged for release, but I moved my legs straight out and clamped down to hold on a bit longer.

Sliding my finger in and out of her slowly, I noticed her rocking in my lap to push my hand in deeper.

"I would really enjoy another finger. Just add as many as you want."

I adjusted my hand and slipped in two more fingers. She squealed her delight and began thrusting against me vigorously. She held my neck tightly as if she might fall off if she didn't. She cooed and moaned in my ear while her hips rocked. "Oh, yes. This feels so good," she stated as she continued to rhythmically ride my fingers. "Oh, yes. Don't be afraid to feel me ... God that feels good ... explore my hot pussy with those wonderful fingers..."

I did just that, pushing my hand this way and that inside of her. As my fingers came into contact with various areas of her throbbing flesh, Renée squealed or moaned deeper. Soon she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and smothered her screams of delight by locking her lips to mine as she shivered in her release. I could feel her entrance lock down on my hand and her juice flowed down to my palm.

She recovered and looked into my eyes. "That felt so very good. Now it's your turn." Then she re-sealed our lip lock. I resumed my attention to her succulent cheeks, smearing her spending on her soft skin.

I pulled her more tightly to me. Renée moaned her approval and reached down my throat with her tongue. Her hands ran up and through my hair as she held my mouth to hers. Her legs also responded by spreading further apart to allow us to grind together more freely. She pulled from the kissing a moment, and looked my face over, "You have something in your pants," she breathed and pressed her groin to mine harder.

I looked down in reaction to her movement and was met with the sight of her big soft breasts pressed together against my chest. I felt her hand at the back of my head and she drew my attention back to her face. Her eyes were lit up with delight and she pressed to me harder as her lips locked to mine again. My need for her began to overwhelm me and before I realized what was happening my hands pressed to the sides of her immense chest.

Suddenly, Renée pulled from our kiss. I looked up to find out what was wrong. I knew that I would do something she wouldn't approve of, and letting go of my control was going to get me into trouble. But the smile on her face was reassuring and she crossed her arms between us.

She grabbed at the hem of her top and pulled up and off. The movement left her full bosom swaying freely. My eyes widened at the sight. Her breasts were golden tanned (even in the dim light); very round, very full, and large just didn't cover it. Gargantuan would have been a better qualifier. Then there were the large nipples that continue to expand until they were as big as the last joint of my thumb. Even her areola puffed up with her excitement. Showing me her treasured chest seemed to stimulate her more as she rubbed her hands over and under each breast then lifted them toward my face.

Her size was incredible. I would have sworn that she had implants due to their buoyancy and the lack of stretch marks, but from the way they moved and molded to whatever they came into contact with, I couldn't conclude either way.

She didn't wait for me to make up my mind. "I know you've been eager to see these."

I could hear her smiling as she said that and I knew how much she was enjoying my expression of admiration.

She lowered her breasts to their natural positions and reached down. My curiosity of feeling her was brought to reality by her guidance as she cupped herself with my hands. I felt the warmth of her flesh through my palms and the softness of her skin via my fingertips.

Looking up to her face I found a look of delight as she watched me enjoy touching her bountiful bosom. Her nipples pressed into my palms and moans escaped her lips as I gave each tit an initial squeeze. I almost lost it from the sensation, but I locked down on my groin harder to hold back my impending explosion.

Stretching my neck out I kissed her for the wonderful treat and indulged the kiss with a zeal that seemed to take her by surprise. She moaned into my mouth and held me tight, pressing my hands into her swollen bosom harder. I hoped a good work over was what she wanted because I squeezed, massaged, and kneaded her incredible tits with a pent up vigor.

Having enjoyed my now-excited tongue in a bit of a wrestle, Renée continued to make my night when she slid her mouth up to my ear, gently nibbled the lobe, and made a modest request: "I would love to feel your soft lips kiss my breasts and that luscious tongue lick my nipples."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.