Soccer Slut Wannabees - Cover

Soccer Slut Wannabees

Copyright© 2006 by Lex Ludite

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two Asian sisters that will do anything to make the team.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Violence  

"Persons unknown may have done in my sister and carefully hid her remains or perhaps sold her into sexual slavery, but that will not deter me from submitting myself as a candidate for the varsity soccer team. I am seventeen, very well built for those of you who are into big tits with nipples that are perpetually stiff, a shaved pussy with cunt lips that are thick and meaty and a clit that is the size of a walnut and has been known to double in size when I'm properly stimulated. I am definitely masochistic and go both ways without any problem. Kim trained me to be a champion pussy eater and my tongue has spent as much time in her asshole as in her dripping twat that produced some of the juiciest cunt sludge I've ever swallowed. I am willing to do almost anything to join your team and strive to become at least all-conference in my freshman year."

The initiation committee could hardly wait to get their hands on little Luci Kawani after reading her letter. In fact she was invited to work out with the team during the summer before she enrolled at the university. They promised to run her until her tongue hung out and then take her to their house so that tongue could have plenty of time to lick some of the best soccer pussy in the Midwest. Luci was sworn to secrecy about her visit; no one, not even her parents, could know that she was coming to the soccer summer camp for fear that her eligibility would be compromised.

The soccer crew drew lots to schedule her sex education when she wasn't being taught the ins and outs of what transpired on the soccer field. Luci would spend two weeks learning the ropes, literally as well as figuratively. She arrived in the early evening and was greeted by a couple of players who drove her to their house for her introduction to the team members, who eagerly awaited her arrival, especially the two heavyset midfielders who were going to double up on their teen sex toy tonight.

Luci was the belle of the ball, so to speak, and her hosts made sure she chugged plenty of malt liquor to show everyone that she was soccer material. All that alcoholic liquid she drank made her march, then soon stagger back and forth to the john. Little did she know that there were a number of peep holes cut into the walls and ceiling so that the girls could spy on their prey as she peed, directing a powerful and noisy stream of used malt liquor, into the toilet that for some reason refused to flush, no matter what she did to try to empty the bowl.

The sight of her hairless, thick-lipped cunt featuring that huge clitoris drove the ladies into a near frenzy and Luci had no idea just how close she came to being gangbanged that very first evening she spent at the soccer team's house. The fact that her plump pussy was packed into thong bikinis was a huge plus as far as the ladies were concerned. They considered this to be proof positive that she was nothing but a tramp and a teaser just like her older sister, who was probably still feeding the fish population in the lake or handling the dregs of the sex trade in whatever foreign brothel that had bought her body, according to the two main rumors they had begun last year.

Luci was getting more than just a little dizzy after downing half a dozen 40s of strong malt liquor. When it was suggested that she get some sleep so she'd be fresh for tomorrow's practice, there was some sniggering among the team members who weren't lucky enough to have the little sex bomb for their fuck toy this evening. It got even funnier when Luci inquired about taking a shower. She was informed that there would be no showering until after tomorrow's practice, this being soccer team custom.

Furthermore she learned that this evening she would be sharing a bed with one of the co-captains of the squad as well as the best midfielder on the team. To make certain that she wouldn't violate any of the other regulations of the team, Luci would be cuffed after she stripped down to show the assembled ladies her body. The tight bodied teen was too far gone to voice any objections and soon she was stark naked with her hands cuffed behind her back. Those who had to wait for an opportunity to defile this soccer virgin took some independent action.

While one team member checked her breasts for firmness, another inserted two fingers up her cunt and moved them around inside the teen's tight twat before pulling them out and sucking off the pussy juice they had collected. She pronounced it as surprisingly full bodied with hints of muskmelon, almonds and fish roe. Her description brought gales of laughter from her teammates. Another parted her firm buttocks and poked her stiff tongue against the teen's chocolate starfish until it yielded slightly. Then she switched to suction mode and Luci moaned as the sensation of having her asshole vacuumed pierced the malt liquor induced fog that was settling down over her mind. The captain stepped forward and pulled Luci by her hips toward her so she could suck the Asian cookie's tongue and do a preliminary investigation of the inside of her mouth. Heaven knows what might have happened next except the winners of the nightly raffle claimed their prize and hustled the naked, black haired lovely toward their bedroom.

Her two captors wasted no time getting to know Luci in the most intimate way. One of them, Tiffany, straddled her chest and pressed her crotch to the teen's mouth. This hairy, unkempt cavern possessed a very unique aroma created by her distain for douching after having sex with her nerd boyfriend. He had two good characteristics. One, he was smart and helped her keep her grade point average high enough to make her eligible to play on the school soccer team. Two, he had a great cock and considered her pussy to be made of spun gold. Her nerd boy could get it up, deliver the goods and recover before Tiffany got anxious for another helping of that salty sauce he injected into her pussy as often as four times in a single session.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.