Soccer Slut Wannabees - Cover

Soccer Slut Wannabees

Copyright© 2006 by Lex Ludite

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two Asian sisters that will do anything to make the team.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Violence  

Kim Kwan stood two inches under five feet, but had a tight body with enough curves to make any red-blooded male or female student have visions involving themselves and a naked and securely restrained Kim going at it all day and half the night before the next group of sex fiends took over. As luck would have it, the women's soccer team had the opportunity to act out their wildest fantasies when little curvy Kim submitted herself for team membership. The dedicated lesbian members thought they had died and gone to heaven, while the bisexual ladies were gleefully rubbing their hands together at the prospect of taking this tiny teen down a few pegs before allowing her to occupy their beds on a regular basis while she was being intensively trained as the soccer team's fuck toy and all round cunt rag.

The night of the initiation, Kim was moved from the main group and taken to a very private location for special instruction. The diminutive Chinese cupcake was stripped to the skin and tied face down to a wooden sawhorse, her tight little body supported only by the spine of the fixture. Her wrists and ankles were tightly roped to the legs, allowing access to her shaved pussy and super tight asshole on one side and her pouting mouth on the other. Soon there were two lines of team members waiting their turn to check out Kim's ability to eat pussy and take big things in both her lower holes.

It didn't take long for the women to realize that this tiny teen was a super sex freak. Her fast tongue and suctioning mouth brought one girl after another to incredible orgasms. Her pink clamshell pussy swallowed the biggest toys that they had and her tight asshole proved capable of being stretched to unbelievable dimensions without tearing. After a couple of rounds lasting the better part of three hours, the ladies were satisfied sexually to the point that they moved on to the more painful portion of her initiation.

Her apple shaped ass that proved to be firm as well as shapely took dozens upon dozens of vicious swats from the heavy paddle that was passed from one team member to another until everyone had a chance to flatten her firm butt, which was swollen to impressive dimensions after nearly an hour of steady pounding. Then they switched to the strap, laying the leather to her body from neck to the backs of her knees, spending plenty of time seeing how often it could bite into her shaved pussy which was drooling steadily as the leather cracked and broke the smooth skin surrounding that perfect pink clamshell.

The team took another sex break before they moved the badly beaten girl to the showers for some serious water sports. After a brisk cold shower, Kim was placed face up on a low weight training bench and strapped down tightly, with her hands beneath the bench and cuffed. Now the squad leaders took turns making Kim swallow their golden offerings. To encourge her in this activity, one member was placed beside the diminutive darling with instructions to see how far her nipples could stretch in the event that she proved to be unwilling to participate in this phase of her initiation.

The group working on the Chinese cutie had to be back to the main initiation ceremony, so they had made a deal with the lacross team who lived off campus to take care of their star pledge while they handled the rest of the team's business. This proved to be a serious error since little Kim Kwan's mind would not survive being run through the lacross team meat grinder. Naturally the lacross guys put it to their guest, stuffing her swollen pussy and distended asshole with their meatpoles until they had pumped enough sperm into her to populate a small third world country. Little Kim was barely conscious by the time they finished raping her to the limit of their dicks, which was considerable.

There was a rumor going round that claimed after this first gang raping, her cunt and asshole contained upwards of two hundred ccs in each, an impressive example of the sexual capability of the lacross team members, and proof that she had been raped by other males not affiliated with the team. Rumor had it that members of the basketball and football teams, all strapping dudes with huge cocks, had been invited to finish off the slant-eyed slut after the lacross team had had their way with the little chink's naked body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.