Watching Ann Masturbate - Cover

Watching Ann Masturbate

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mark watches his sister masturbate and then she spies upon him one day. What happens from there fulfills both of their voyeur fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   School  

"All right, what the fuck I will do it. But remember you will owe me. It is kind of weird to think about you watching me do it to another girl."

Ann answered back, "I don't know why, you seem to enjoy watching me get it on."

It did not take Mark too long to find a girl to bring home for some quick sex. Cindy had been coming onto him for months, and he had been waiting for the right moment to collect her and give her a nice hard fucking. Well today was the day, and Cindy knew what was up when Mark asked her to come over and study with him as he would have the house to himself.

Cindy and Mark arrived just after 3 o'clock and Ann was waiting upstairs where she would have a good view of the living room couch. Mark had said he would fuck Cindy on the couch so that Ann could watch and now she waited, hardly able to contain her excitement. Ann could feel that her pussy was already wet, and her big nipples were stiff and tingling with excitement. It was not going to take her long to cum.

Cindy and Mark got right to it, barely stopping to drop their back packs by the door. Cindy was a cute blue eyed blond, with a full set of orange sized tits, and a tight round ass. She wrapped her arms around Mark and pulled him down on the couch in a messy wet, French kiss. Mark moved his hands to her nice firm tits and began to rub her nipples through her t-shirt and bra. Cindy moaned loudly and said, "Oh, damn that feels good. My nipples are so sensitive."

She sat up and pulled her t-shirt up and over her head revealing her tits stuffed into a sexy push up bra. Mark popped the back clasp on her bra and Cindy's nice firm tits popped out, her stiff pink nipples just begging for Mark to suck on them.

Ann was stroking her own nipples, twisting and pulling the long brown nipples that capped her huge tits. She had already taken her bra off and she pulled her shirt up so she could fondle her nipples. Ann was very proud of her tits and as she played with her nipples she could feel her clit tingle with excitement. She was so fucking excited watching her brother get it on with another girl that she was already on the verge of orgasm. She slid her tight jeans down and slipped her fingers inside her black low cut panties. Her cunt was soaking wet and it did not take her long to find her stiff little clit with her long finger. She started to rub all around her clit, her soaking wet pussy providing all the lube she needed to allow her finger to slide over her stiff little nub.

It was all Ann could do not to let out a loud moan of pleasure as she watched Cindy pull Mark's hard cock out of his pants. She went to work on him with her mouth, sucking and pumping his hard cock with her mouth and hand. Mark was playing with Cindy's hard nipples the whole time and Cindy was moaning in pleasure. Mark pushed her back on the couch and pulled Cindy's jeans and panties off of her. Mark then moved between Cindy's legs and lined up his thick hard cock with her tight fuck hole. Cindy was pulling his ass towards her, urging him to slam his hard cock deep into her waiting pussy.

Mark was happy to oblige the hot horny girl and he thrust forward hard, and deep shoving his cock all the way into Cindy's waiting cunt. She was tight and wet and Mark could not believe how good she felt. Ann for her part was shoving two fingers into her own pussy as she matched the pace of the hard fucking that her brother was giving the hot blond Cindy. Ann wanted to feel a nice hard cock inside her own pussy at that moment and she loved watching Cindy fuck her brother. She could almost feel Cindy's hot lust for her brother's cock. Cindy was a girl who loved being fucked and wanted all of Mark's cock deep inside her.

Mark shoved his cock deep into Cindy and shot his nuts off letting out a loud groan of pleasure as he filled Cindy's tight pussy with his jizz. Ann could see her brothers balls pulsing as he shot his nuts off in the girl. Ann brought herself to a powerful orgasm as she watched her brother getting off, and she had to stifle her moan of intense pleasure and her cunt convulsed around her fingers as she finger fucked herself.

Cindy did not wait for Mark to resume. She took control and rolled him over onto his back and taking his half hard cock began to rub it against her clit. Her pussy was soaking wet and she soon coated Mark's cock with her pussy lube and she was rapidly rubbing his now hard cock against her swollen clit. Mark was pulling and twisting Cindy's hard, stiff nipples as she did this and Cindy was soon screaming in orgasm as she got off rubbing Mark's cock against her own erect clit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.