Sitting in the Sun - Cover

Sitting in the Sun

Copyright© 2006 by Shadow

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sink your eyes into these few stories I have to share with you...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   InLaws   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

It's always been great to be married, and the best part of this was meeting the in-laws. Her parents are very welcoming and genuine, and she has three brothers, one of which has caught me fingering her while we were simply going out. It was late at night, the TV was on, and we never heard anyone creep up behind us. He went in the bathroom, and my wife (then girlfriend) jumped up and was mortified. He came out a few minutes later, smiled and went to his bedroom. I was more turned on by the fact that he was staring at us for about 5 minutes than anything else. She never knew, never realized what a horny guy he was, and how watching his sister being thoroughly fingered had had turned both him and I on. I wondered how much he watched her, if he saw her cute ass bouncing while I'm pressing on her breasts. He just stared, wanting to see closer, but she'd have none of that, not with family. She can be extreme sometimes, but her pussy belongs to me.

I met most of her family, aunts and uncles, cousins (some very hot), grandparents... One thing I kept noticing was her sister Sandy staring at me a few seconds more than usual. It was flattering, and endearing in a way. She was married, children, the house, the minivan. I think she wanted to find out why her baby sister was going out with someone much more down to earth than her regular mofos, the kind she'd never go for. Sandy was nearing me very slowly, either to talk or listen to what I had to say. She didn't seems as rough as what my wife had told me, she seemed more delicate, as if she was being careful not to offend me. Her attention she was giving me was what turned me on.

Since family always seemed to be around, I made sure I'd put my hands around her waist when I passed by, to make sure she knew I was there. She stands at about 5feet3, flowing black hair, breasts of a c-cup and lips you'd love to steal a cherry from. She hummed when I passed by, as if to make sure I knew she liked my hands on her.

We all slept over her parents' place one night, it was more convenient for the Christmas party. While my wife was sleeping (finally, because pregnant women don't sleep too well), I crept over to the basement computer, to check the news and other sites. I heard footsteps from behind and saw Sandy in a nightgown, asking me what I was checking out.

She sat on the arm of the sofa, next to me, with her knee pressed on mine, still trying to wake up. Even in my baggy pyjama pants, I couldn't hide my erection. We started playing a game together, a word game she liked, and she kept either pushing me after I'd insult her (playfully) for missing a word, or leaning on me to see the screen better. Her skin is soft, I thought, and her husband is asleep. She's my wife's older sister, and I want to hold her. Without saying anything, I pulled her onto my lap, for her to see the screen well. She felt that was strange, but understood we were getting closer, and we both anted it. I laid my hand under her shirt, up her back and rubbed firmly. She laced her arm around my neck and breathed heavily in my ear.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.