When My Wife Caught Me - Cover

When My Wife Caught Me

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I thought my wife would be gone for a while so I started a nice long jackoff session. Then she came home sooner than expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I crept back down the stairs and opened the front door with more force this time and headed noisily up the stairs. About half way up I saw the flickering light of the TV go off, and the room was silent. I moved to the doorway and saw that my wife was under the covers, pretending to be asleep for me. I moved into the room and stood for a moment listening to her breathing which was not soft and steady.

I moved over to my side and dropped my clothes on the floor, my rock hard cock jutting out as I moved under the covers and scooted over closer to her. I reached out to touch her and she moved away from my touch, still not acknowledging me. I moved up against her my rock hard cock rubbing up against her hard ass, making my intentions known.

She finally spoke to me, "Didn't you get enough tonight when you were watching that whore on your tape?"

I was not going to take any more crap off of her, "No you came in before I could blow my load."

She tried her bitch routine, "You know I don't like it when you talk like that. It sounds so crude."

I reached up and tried to cup one of her small firm breasts, she blocked me with her arm as she said, and "I'm tired tonight."

I played my card, "To tired from masturbating to the same tape you yelled at me about?"

She froze solid in the bed and then tried to leave as she said, "You bastard. Were you watching me? What are you a peeping Tom pervert too?"

As she tried to leave the bed I rolled on top of her and spread her legs with my legs pinning her to the bed. I was on top of her, my hard cock against her ass. I wanted to fuck her from behind in the worst way. It was something else she would never allow, the only good position as far as she was concerned was me on top. I answered her, "No I am not a pervert and I don't think you are either. I can't tell you how much it turned me on to watch you touch yourself, to watch you make yourself cum?"

She tried to lie her way out of it, "I don't know what you think you saw; I was just curious."

I slid her nightgown up and pressed my hard cock up against her spread pussy. "I tell you what if you cunt is not soaking wet right now from what you were doing then you won't have to fuck me tonight. But if I am right, and I know I am, you need to just enjoy yourself."

"I said that I don't want to, I..."

She never finished her sentence as I shoved my cock deep inside of her sopping wet pussy. She was totally lubed up from her intense masturbation and I slid right into her tight fuck hole, mounting her from behind just like the tape that she had watched. For once she could not talk, she let out a low moan of pleasure and I started to thrust in and out of her in a steady rhythm. I moved my hands up to cup her small firm tits in my hands, rolling her thick nipples between my fingers as I felt up her breasts.

She quit fighting me at that point and said, "Let me get up on my knees."

She moved to her knees so I could fuck her even harder, slamming my cock to the balls over and over inside her cunt. She moved one of her hands back and started to rub her clit as I fucked her and she was soon moaning loudly, "Fuck, I'm cumming," she groaned loudly.

I held onto my climaxing wife and fucked her nice and steady while she had an intense orgasm. Then I shoved my cock into her and popped my nuts off. Her firm tits felt great in my hands as I shot my wad inside her tight cunt. She had hardly ever let me do her from behind, and this was as exciting a sexual romp as we had ever had.

I rolled off of her after I finished blowing my load and I lay next to her my hand rubbing up and down her back. "Damn that was awesome, I said to her. I wish it could be like that more

She sounded kind of frosty again as she said to me, "Yeah I know so you wouldn't have to take things into your own hands so often."

I fought down the urge to fight with her and said instead, "Let's focus on something other than that, we had a good time and can still be good together. Let's focus on that for a while."

That seems to do the trick as I feel her relax under my hand as I continue to stroke her back. We were both quiet for quite a while and I thought that she might have fallen asleep when she said, "So how often do you do that?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.