Anita's Sex Sacrifice - Cover

Anita's Sex Sacrifice

Copyright© 2006 by Lex Ludite

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An Indian woman foolishly sacrifices her body to pay off her weakling son's gambling debts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Violence  

At last the ride was over and shortly after the vehicle stopped, the trunk was popped and her captors peered down at their disheveled cargo. If anything Anita's rounded, plump body was even more exposed. Except for her panties, which were soaked through at the crotch, the opulent flesh of her glorious, sexy, mature body was totally displayed from her rounded stomach with its winking navel down to her stockinged feet. The odor of her sex juices rose up to tantalize the nostrils of the two thugs who had brought her to this place. One reached down and grabbed her thigh and began pulling her from the trunk. Anita struggled against this crude attempt to dislodge her from the car. Now the other one entered the battle and between them they dragged their prisoner from the safety of the trunk and pushed her in the direction of the building that the car was parked behind.

They took every opportunity to fondle and pinch her body, especially her big soft tits and rounded buttocks. She was pushed up a few stairs and held by one of them as the other knocked on the door and was quickly admitted. Moments later Anita was face to face with the boss; the one responsible for her kidnapping and the troubles that now afflicted her loving son for whom she would do anything. Her limits were to be tested this evening; this was not yet known to her, but soon it would begin to settle into her consciousness that she was under the power of a man who was evil incarnate plus his henchmen who were dedicated to totally humiliating and degrading Anita who was so superior to them that there was no way to describe the gulf that existed between her and them.

The boss, a fat, dark-skinned man with a scar on one cheek ogled his captive, his eyes running up and down her legs and then centering on the wet crotch of her panties. Anita was too confused by her surroundings to realize that she was exposing much of her considerable charms to this evil man who was licking his lips as he traced the mound of thick, dark pubic hair that was clearly outlined by the soaking wet material of her panties. His cock began to swell as his eyes covered her rounded belly that was stretching the elastic top of her skimpy underpants. She was a beauty and he could hardly contain his lusts that would shortly be freed to ravage his high class captive. There was so much he wanted to do to this haughty woman who had a body that would drive most men to madness. His nose inhaled the sex aroma that wafted from her soaked panties. He smiled at his men who were also enjoying her scent and from the way their pants were tented, eager to begin enjoying the rich, tasty sex flesh that she was offering.

"Get that dress off of her, but leave the panties and bra on for the moment. I want to get a better look at what she's got."

Before Anita could react to what she'd heard, one of the men tore her dress off her body, exposing almost all of her voluptous flesh to the eyes of the boss and his henchmen. She groaned as the other's hands closed round her bra cups, fondling the ripened pulpy contents. Then for the first time she experienced the creepy feeling of the boss as his hands started to explore her nearly naked body, poking and prodding her rounded flesh and making obscene remarks about the way she was responding to his touch.

"My men are right, you smell like a whore who has been turning tricks for the entire day wthout any break as you take on one hard cock after another, not even bothering to clean your cum filled cunt from all the boiling sperm that has been pumped into that demanding hole. I have to admit that for your age you are tremendously sexy. I can hardly wait to plunge my hard cock deep into that stinking cleft and fill it to its limit with my hot cum, not once but many times. Later when I am calmer, I'll let my hard cock glide between those big soft tits until I splatter another big load of cum all over those bountiful bags of sex flesh. I can imagine your screams as I split open that tough muscle guarding your anus and drill deep into that hot, wet and oh so filthy channel. Naturally when I finish and withdraw, you will be expected to use your mouth to clean my tool of all the filth that has accumulated on it while I was reaming out that tight, narrow tube so that my cock can go even deeper and faster the next time I chose to use it."

He then ordered his men to drag Anita downstairs where some of his best customers waited for the pleasure of raping and degrading her to their hearts' content. Little did the hot, sexy mother realize that there was an even greater surprise waiting for her downstairs. Once she was pushed into the room it only took a moment for her eyes to focus on her son, Pradeep, who was stark naked and tied tightly to a chair. He looked up and stared in shock at his half naked mother, rendered speechless by her entry. The boss stepped into the room and introduced Anita to the group and explained why she was present along with her son.

"You three gentlemen are my best customers and deserve some form of recognition for the constant support you provide to me and my organization. You may not recognize this young man seated in the chair, but he is most important since he currently owes me some 260 thousand rupees plus an interest payment that to date is now at 25 thousand. However he informs me that he cannot pay even the interest on his gambling debt, let alone the principal. That is why this rather attractive, classy, sexy woman has joined us. She happens to be the debtor's mother, and has come here to work off the interest payment by allowing us complete access to that voluptuous body now almost completely displayed. Her son tells me that his mother had not had sex with anyone for over three years, which is amazing to me considering those big tits and that sexy round belly hanging over that even sexier poon."

"We will now be able to satisfy the obvious need she is displaying for lots of hard cock delivered with plenty of enthusiasm and force to every hole she possesses. I as your host will take the first crack at this hot holed whore, which is what my men swear she is beneath that classy exterior. They tell me that she begged them over and over to fuck her when they went to pick her up. You can see from the growing wet spot on the gusset of her skimpy panties, that she is highly excited and eager to have as much sex as we and a few more surprise guests, who will appear later, can provide."

"To make it even more interesting she will allow us to do anything we wish to her hot, sexy body provided it leaves no obvious permanent markings afterward. By obvious I mean an area on her body that is normally displayed when she wears either traditional or Western garb. I do not expect her to be displaying her body in a skimpy bikini bathing suit, which leaves a great deal of her fleshy form available for some serious punishment. If she survives this little sex party, I will determine what further activities she must engage in to work off the debt that has been amassed by her son."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.