DHS 77 - Cover

DHS 77

Copyright© 2006 by KK

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Several years after leaving the Army Pamela finds out that she was the unwitting subject of lab test of a secret drug formula.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Chapter 6

It was 12:30 in the afternoon and I had been sitting there reading the notebook since ten o'clock in the morning. My back was stiff and my neck hurt from sitting in one position for so long and on top of that I was filled with a sense of dread... What had been done to me in that lab five years earlier? I looked at the videotapes in the bottom of the box and wondered if I really wanted to know what was on them. I thought about just destroying all of it, the notebook, the DHS 77, the antidote and the videotapes. In the end my curiosity was too great and I decided I had to know what was on the tapes.

I called my office and spoke to the department secretary and asked her to sign out a three quarter inch tape player for me and bring it down to the lobby. I said I would be over to pick it up in a few minutes. Thank God, she didn't ask me why I needed it.

I quickly ate a sandwich that I didn't taste and then took the forty minute round trip to our office building to pick up the tape player.

I frequently used the tape player at work so I was quite familiar with its operation and was able to set it up at home in just a few minutes. The video tapes were labeled 'Female Subject' and numbered 1, 2 and 3. I put tape number one in the player, pressed play and nervously waited for the recorded video to begin.

The picture that appeared on the screen was of the lab. Major Mitchell was sitting at one of the desks and no one else was present. After a few seconds Major Mitchell stood up and spoke.

"Ah, Pamela, I have been waiting for you. Would you come here for a minute?"

I appeared in the picture walking over to the desk. Major Mitchell said, "Please sit," and pointed to the chair next to his desk.

As I sat down Major Mitchell walked around behind me and pulled a small tube of some kind from his pocket and squeezed a small drop of something on to his fingertip and then he put the tube away. Major Mitchell started to speak, "Pamela, the reason I wanted to talk to you is..."

At that moment he put his hand on the back of my neck. It appeared as though I was going to turn to face him but I suddenly stopped and my face seemed to go blank as though I had fallen asleep but my eyes were still opened.

Major Mitchell picked up a tissue from the desk and wiped his hand with it then he began to speak very softly to me.

"Pamela, can you hear me?"

"Yes, sir."

"Pamela, I want you to listen very carefully to me now. You are in a kind of sleep right now so you must concentrate on everything I say, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl. I want you to remember these two words - Star Kitten. Now I want you to repeat those word to me."

"Star Kitten."

"Very good. From now on anytime you hear me say Star Kitten you will feel exactly as you do right now. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"When you feel this way, I will give you instructions that you must follow. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir, I will do as I am instructed."

"Good. When you wake up from your sleep, you will not remember that we had this conversation. You will not remember anything I have said but when I say Star Kitten you will do as you are told. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now I want you to go sit at your desk."

I stood up slowly and walked over to my desk and sat down. Major Mitchell said, "Pamela, I am going to count backwards from five and when I get to one you will wake up and you will not remember our conversation.

Five... four... three... two... one."

When Major Mitchell got to one, the expression on my face went from blank to a look of puzzlement. I looked around the room as if I wondered how I got there but after a moment I seemed to be all right.

As I picked up a book that was lying on the desk, Major Mitchell got up and walked to the door on the back wall that went into the back room. The Major opened the door then turned to me and said, "Star Kitten."

My face went blank again. Major Mitchell said, "Pamela, come in here."

I got up from my desk and followed the Major into the other room. The picture then changed to show a view of the back room. The room had several chairs arranged like they would be in a classroom facing a desk. In the back of the room were two army cots and in the middle of the room there was a workbench similar to the ones in the lab.

Major Mitchell closed the door behind us and then he stood close to me and said, "Pamela, what would you do if I pulled my cock out of my pants in front to you?"

"I don't know, sir."

"I'll tell you want you must do. If I pull my cock out of my pants, you will give me a blowjob. You will do this because it is what you want to do. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"When you wake up you will not remember this conversation but when I pull my cock out of my pants you will feel the desire to give me a blowjob and will do it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Okay, Pamela. I want you to wake up now."

The expression on my face was of surprise. I asked, "How did I get in here?"

Major Mitchell smiled and said, "You wanted to come in here."

"I don't remember telling you that I wanted to come in here."

"You told me that a long time ago. There's nobody else here tonight so I thought I'd bring you in so I could show you something."

I appeared to be getting nervous.

"What did you want to show me?" I asked.

"It's something that you wanted to see," Major Mitchell said.

In one quick motion, Major Mitchell pulled his penis out of his pants and stood close to me.

"I bet you would like to suck my cock, wouldn't you?"

I couldn't believe my response to him.

"Yes, I want to give you a blowjob."

I watched the video in disbelief as I saw myself get down on my knees and take Major Mitchell's cock into my mouth. It wasn't bad enough that I had his cock in my mouth but I seemed to enjoy what I was doing to him.

I hated what I was watching myself do and I wanted to put my foot through the screen but I couldn't stop watching. This horrible scene lasted ten minutes before Major Mitchell climaxed in my mouth. When he backed away from me I could see his semen dripping off my chin.

The Major got some paper towels off the work bench and handed them to me and told me to clean myself up.

While I was cleaning the residue of Major Mitchell's climax off my face, Jim Holtsclaw entered the room. I wondered what must have been going through my mind at that moment. I was more or less caught in the act of sucking the Major's cock.

In the end that didn't matter because Jim came over and stood in front of me and slowly opened his pants. I could see that I had a look of fear on my face as Jim pulled his penis out of his pants and just stood there in front of me. I became almost hysterical.

"What are you doing?"

Jim replied, "Don't you want to suck my cock too?"

"No, absolutely not," I yelled.

Jim said, "Star Kitten."

Nothing happened. I seemed to be trying to stand up and push Jim away. Major Mitchell came over to us.

"Good, she didn't respond when you said it."

Then the Major looked and me and said, "Star Kitten."

I immediately want back into what I can only describe as a trance and then Major Mitchell said, "When you wake up and see Jim's cock, you will want to suck him off and, if anyone else comes into the room and pulls their cock out of their pants, you will suck their cocks. You will enjoy sucking our cocks. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir."

Major Mitchell said, "Wake up, Pamela."

The major stepped away from me and I immediately took Jim's cock into my mouth and gave him oral sex until he climaxed in my mouth. As soon as he was done with me, Brian Carter came into the room and pulled his cock out. I also took him orally and let him cum in my mouth.

When all that was over, Major Mitchell said, "Star Kitten, go wash your face."

As I obediently went to the sink to wash my face Major Mitchell said to the others, "I am going to take Pamela home and put her to bed and make sure she doesn't remember any of this in the morning."

Jim laughed and said, "Yeah, right, you're just going to put her to bed and come back here."

The Major laughed and responded, "Well, I might just have to stay and help her take a shower. You never know how dirty she might be under her uniform."

All three men laughed, which made me more angry than sick.

When I came back from washing my face, Major Mitchell said, "Come on, I'll take you home now. Do you want to have some fun with me at your apartment?"

"I don't know, sir."

"You do want to have fun with me."

Yes, sir."

As Major Mitchell walked me out to the room, the video ended. The ordeal they put me through must have lasted close to an hour because it was a one-hour tape and it had been full.

When I removed the tape from the player, my hand was shaking. I needed a drink so I went to the kitchen and poured myself a big glass of Scotch and then went back to the den and loaded the second tape.


Chapter 7

The second tape seemed to have been shot on several different days. It seemed that whenever I was alone in the lab with any of the men they would take me into the back room and without saying anything to me they would pull their cock out of their pants and I would immediately perform oral sex on them. Several segments ended with Major Mitchell saying he was going to take me home.

It wasn't till near the end of the second tape that things changed. The scene started like so many of the others; I was in the back room with the Major, Jim and Brian. The Major came over to me and said, "Star Kitten." This was the first time on the second tape he said that to me. It was already apparent to me that I didn't need to be programmed each time to give blowjobs in the back room. The key words only seemed to be used to give me new instructions, which I guessed was about to happen.

When I slipped into my trance, Major Mitchell said, "When I tell you to wake up, you are going to have a burning desire to get fucked. You are going to want a cock in your pussy so bad that you will drop your pants and your panties and beg us to fuck you. Do you understand?"

It was terribly painful to hear myself answer his questions.

"Yes, sir."

"Wake up, Pamela."

I looked around the room and began making funny sounding noises in my throat. I looked at the three men and said, "Who wants to fuck me? I need a big cock right now."

Nobody moved. I opened my pants and pushed them down to my knees and then pushed my panties down and said, "Somebody fuck me now."

Jim stepped up behind me and bent me over the workbench and began slamming his cock into me. When he climaxed and pulled out, I yelled, "Who's next? I need another cock in my cunt."

Brian stepped up and entered me and pummeled me until he climaxed, leaving me obviously weak and dripping. I was starting to say something when the Major said, "Star Kitten."

The Major told me to put my panties on and that was the end of that tape.

I took the second tape out of the player and threw it across the room. I didn't know which emotion was the strongest in me at that moment - was it anger or humiliation. I needed another drink before I could bring myself to start the last tape.

As I poured Scotch into my glass I wondered how these men that I had been working with could be such pigs and how Dr. Moore could have let this go on. He apparently knew what they were up to; after all he had the videotapes. Then I wondered if Brenda knew. No, I couldn't believe that she would let anything like that happen to another woman.

I loaded the last tape. It started with Brenda and me coming into the back room. I appeared to be in a trance at the time.

"Do you understand what I have told you?" Brenda asked.

"Yes."

Brenda went over and sat on the edge of one of the workbenches.

"Okay then, Pamela, wake up now." Brenda said.

I perked up and seemed to be looking around the room as if I wondered how I got in there.

Brenda said, "What are you looking for?"

"How did I get in here?" I asked.

"You came in with me," she replied.

"I did?"

"Yes. You said that you had something you wanted to ask me in private," Brenda said. "What did you want to ask me?"

"Have you ever had sex with another woman?" I asked.

"No."

"Would you like to try it?" I asked.

"With you?" Brenda asked.

I said, "Yes, with me."

Brenda spread her legs apart and I was looking up her skirt.

"Do you like what you see, Pamela?" she asked.

I said, "I can't see your pussy. Please take your panties off."

Brenda pulled her skirt up and managed to slip her panties off and let them fall to the floor and then she spread her legs again to give me a wide-open view.

"Would you like to kiss my pussy?" Brenda asked.

I said, "I just want to taste you. I want to put my tongue in your pussy."

"Come closer and tell me what you want," Brenda said.

I put my head between Brenda's legs and moved my face close to her, then without moving, I said, "Brenda, please let me taste your pussy. I know I can make it feel good for you."

Brenda closed her eyes and said, "All right. Make my pussy feel good, Pamela."

I could not believe what I was seeing. There I was giving oral sex to Brenda and it was obvious that she liked what I was doing to her.

I worked Brenda's pussy with my lips and tongue until she had an orgasm. When she came down from her orgasm, she pushed me away.

Brenda said, "Pussy lover," and I went into that trance-like state that Major Mitchell had put me in when he said, "Star Kitten."

"Pamela, when I wake you up, you will be at you desk reading and you will not remember coming in this room with me or what you did while you were in here. Do you understand?" Brenda said.

"Yes."

"Okay, let's go back into the other room now."

After we left the room the tape changed scenes and I was back in the room with Major Mitchell and Jim. The rest of the tape consisted of scenes of the two of them using me. Brian didn't make an appearance on this tape.

I turned off the tape player and I sat crying for the next fifteen minutes. How could these people have done this to me? I trusted them and I thought Brenda was a friend. How could she have betrayed me in such a humiliating way? They thought they could do anything they wanted to me and it wouldn't matter. How could they be so arrogant and unfeeling?

It was also painful to think that all of those things could happen to me and I would not be able to remember any of it. It was as if my mind had also betrayed me. I was so angry that, if I could have, I would have gotten a gun and killed all of them. Needless to say I didn't sleep well that night in spite of the four glasses of Scotch I consumed.

In the morning I woke up with a headache and the memory of what I had seen on those videotapes. As I sat with my coffee, I began to think about what I should do if anything to get some justice. I was no longer thinking of killing anyone. It's not that I didn't think they deserved it but I didn't need to ruin the rest of my life for something they had done me. The first thing I considered was going to the police. After all what they did would be considered rape, wouldn't it?

When I thought about it, I knew I couldn't go to the police. I would have had to go back to Virginia to press charges because that is where this all took place. I would have to humiliate myself by letting the police see the tapes. The case could drag on for a long time and a story like that would attract the press. The whole thing would become a circus.

Then I thought of Allen. Oh, God, how would he handle it? After I thought about that for a while I decided that I didn't want him to know or ever find out about what they had done to me. That meant I could not possibly go to the police but I knew that I could not let it go. I had to do something or I would lose respect for myself. I needed to get justice, I needed revenge, but how would I get it? I thought about the how for a long time that day. I hadn't seen or heard from any member of the CIS team in over five years. I had no idea where these people were or how I could go about finding them.

I spent a couple of hours enjoying fantasies of revenge and then I stepped back into the real world. I had to deal with the fact that I may never get revenge on these people and I was going to have to live with that. I could feel a cloud of depression closing in on me. All I wanted to do was to crawl off to bed and sleep until the depression passed.

I knew that wouldn't solve my problem so I found something else to occupy my mind. What should I do with the DHS 77? Should I destroy the notes and throw the formula and the antidote away? Should I keep it and, if so, for what purpose? Then there was the problem of the DHS 77 itself. I didn't know how to use it and, even if I did, it had been in a box in storage for five years. Would it still have enough potency to work as intended? There wouldn't be any point in keeping the stuff if it no longer worked.

I decided to put the videotapes back into the box with the DHS 77 and hide the box in the back of my closet until I could figure out what to do with the stuff. I knew I would have to destroy the videotapes to make sure that Allen would never see them but I would have to take care of that later.

I knew that, before I could decide what to do with the DHS 77, I would have to find out if it was still potent. The first thing I had to do was to find out how to use the formula and then figure out how to find out if it still worked.

A voice in the back of my head kept saying, "It doesn't matter if it works or not, get rid of it," but I didn't listen to that voice.


Chapter 8

I went back and reread the notes on how to administer DHS 77. I had only scanned them the previous day. I read through the instructions twice and then I wrote down the basics, as I understood them. The actual instructions were much more detailed but I felt that these notes would be all I needed if I decided to test the DHS 77.

  1. Take one of the antidote capsules at least ten minutes but not more than four hours before using the DHS 77. This was necessary to prevent having a reaction to the formula if it comes in contact with skin.

  2. When ready to apply the DHS 77 to the subject, use only a tear drop size dosage of the formula and apply it to an exposed area of skin anywhere on the subject's body.

  3. It takes only a few seconds for the DHS 77 to be absorbed through the skin into the blood stream inducing the subject into a Deep Hypnotic Sleep (DHS) within approximately five seconds.

  4. Once the subject is in a DHS, begin to program them. Start by giving the subject a key word or phrase that would not usually be used in normal conversation so that subject is not accidentally put into DHS. Must instruct the subject to respond only to myvoice to prevent anyone else from using the keyword on the subject.

  5. Once subject's keyword is established, then start programming them to perform specific tasks on my command.

  6. Before releasing subject, be sure to fill in their memory blanks to give them the memory I wish them to have.

I felt confident that I understood the basics for using DHS 77 but I was unsure as to how I could test the formula to see if it was still potent and if I really could use it. My biggest fear was that the formula could be dangerous to the health of anyone I might test it on, but I had to know.

I thought a long time about this and had almost given up on the idea of testing the formula when an idea occurred to me. I couldn't risk testing the formula on anyone unless I knew it to be safe so I decided to test it on myself. I knew there was a risk but I had to find out.

One thing I had learned from the CIS team was that when you are running tests on something you need to be thorough. You need to record everything that happens. I knew what I was thinking of doing was dangerous, but I had to find out if the formula would still work.

I went into the Allen's closet and got out the video camera and took it into the living room and set it up on a tripod and pointed it toward the sofa. I also connected the camera to the television so that I could see myself. I wanted to make sure I was in the picture and in focus.

When I was satisfied, I hit the record button on the camera and took my place on the sofa. I spent the next fifteen minutes talking to the camera. I started by addressing my comments to Allen. I told him that I loved him and that he would only be seeing this tape if something had gone terribly wrong. Then I told him the story of the DHS 77. I explained what it was for and how it was used. Then I outlined how I was gong to test it to see if it still worked. I laid out my test plan in detail. When I was done I removed the tape and wrote a note to Allen telling him to watch the tape. I put the videotape and the note on the kitchen counter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.