Finding Mr. Wrong
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2006 by Peacefulwhisper

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Noelle dreams of a man that makes her melt, a man that is wrong for her in every way but what would happen if her dream man found her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

You look nice? Noelle blinked up at him. He'd just given her a kiss so hot her bones were jell-o and he says 'you look nice?' What was one supposed to say to that?

"Um... you look handsome." she mentally slapped herself. Good one.

"Thank you." Charles flashed her another roguishly evil grin. "I'm parked right here shall we go?"

Noelle gave a shaky nod. She took a breath in, come on you can be witty. "You certainly have a way of saying hello."

He placed his hand on the small of her back and opened the car door for her. "I'm sorry, you looked too good to resist a taste."

"Oh." Noelle's huskier then normal voice was betraying her. And Damn it- why did the man make her IQ drop 50 points? She got flustered the moment the man was within ten feet of her.

She couldn't help but steal a look as he walked around to the other side of the car. All sides of him were pretty impressive. This night might be just what she was looking for.

As soon as he was in the drivers seat and they were alone the car suddenly felt a lot smaller. Charles was a man that couldn't be ignored. She took her purse and rested in on her lap in an attempt to conceal the fact that her dress had ridden up.

He brought her out of her own thoughts when they were out of the driveway. "How about some music? What to you like?"

"I'll listen to anything but I prefer jazz or blues." She watched his hand turn the dial to a local blues station. "I thought I was the only one that knew that station."

"I would hope not." He laughed. "I'm a blues fan myself."

"Really?" She felt better knowing they had more in common then wanting to rip each other's clothing off.

"Of course."

Over the course of the drive they talked about the blues in Chicago versus southern blues. Charles was please to find that Noelle had a good deal more depth then his regular clientele. He found it was quite easy to talk to her.

He was hit with a small wave of guilt remembering that Noelle didn't know she was a client. Charles was having a hard time believing what Maddie had told him. Somehow Noelle didn't seem like the kind of woman that fucked just to fuck.

He knew she was ready for more though. He just hoped that he could walk away from her when it was over. Looking at the dash clock he figured he still had a few hours to figure out his next move. He'd think it over at dinner, right now it was time to get back to work so to speak.

During a break in the conversation Noelle watched an odd chain dangle back and forth from the review mirror. She bit her lip in thought. The things at the end were too large to be for eye glasses. At least it had been helping to keep her kind off the pulse that was heating inside her. Without underwear she'd worried there would be proof of her arousal on the leather car seats the second she stood.

Charles glanced over and smiled. Out of the corner of his eye he had caught her looking puzzled. She didn't looked shocked, he assumed she had no clue what she was looking at. "They're nipple clamps my dear."

"Huh? What?" Noelle sputtered suppressing a cough of surprise.

He had the gall to laugh at her again. He reached up and held one of the clamps. "I said these are nipple clamps. I was going to bring them up later but I saw that you were admiring them. From what I felt before they'd be just the right fit if you'd like we can try them on later."

"Um... no thank you." Noelle shook her head. "I'm not into that sort of thing."

"Don't lie to me Noelle." His voice dropped and grew stern. "I know your pussy is wet I can smell that from here- and its not cold in the car so why are your nipples still hard?"

"We shouldn't be talking like this. I mean its just a date and..." She had no clue what to say anymore. She felt like control was slipping away from her.

"I see, so we should hide everything we feel because society has rules that tells us all the right things to do from the time we're born until we die?" He asked, serving to just confuse her more. "Society isn't always right."

"No but some things that are just common sense." She protested

"Like not staying out in the pouring rain?"

"Yes like that."

"Then you'd miss the feel of a lover's wet skin on yours. Licking rain drops from each other's bodies. There's more to life then what polite society leads you to believe." he swallowed unsure if he'd crossed the line and pushed her too fast.

Noelle simply nodded, feeling it wasn't her place to speak at the moment.

His dark eyes roamed over her. "I know you're struggling with something bigger than you think. I want to help you with that tonight- show you its something to embrace not be scared of but I can't unless you let me."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Noelle lowered her eyes to her lap.

Breaking at a stop light he took her chin between his thumb and forefinger he turned her attention back to him. "You know."

"Well then why don't you tell me what I know." She pouted slightly.

"You know that you want a man that will take control of your body. You want to give yourself over so completely that he may enjoy you as he wants." He flicked the nipple clips. "You want a man that will push the limits of what you thought your self capable of. You want to unleash that slut inside you for a man that will know what to do with it."

As they pulled into the restaurant parking lot he picked up her hand. "After dinner if you want to I'll drive you home and never see you again. Or you can choose to allow me to show you the possibilities."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.