Finding Mr. Wrong - Cover

Finding Mr. Wrong

Copyright© 2006 by Peacefulwhisper

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Noelle dreams of a man that makes her melt, a man that is wrong for her in every way but what would happen if her dream man found her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Flipping around she stared up at the man from the bar. How had he gotten other here without her seeing? How did big red let him get away? Were men allowed to have eye lashes that long? Wow he was even hunkier then she had thought. Her mind sputtering, she sucked a breath in.

"Th... thank you." She blinked- oh yeah you sound like an educated woman now.

"You're very welcome madam... Are you okay? You look a little..." He tilted his head, eyes never leaving her as he searched for the right word to describe Noelle's mood. "Ticked."

"My friend is late... again." Noelle managed to remember a smile. "I'm used to it."

"Is this your boyfriend?" he asked moving around to the empty side of the table with the grace of a cat.

"No, I'm single." She couldn't be reading things right. Was he interested in her? It sure felt like it, when he spoke he made her feel like the only woman in the room. "My friend is a she by the way."

"I'm glad to hear it." His smile made a pool of desire collect in her gut. "Would you like a little company while you wait for her?"

Was the Pope catholic? Was water wet? Did chocolate aid in all worldly problems? Hell yes.

"That would be lovely. Thank you." She rolled her eyes at herself. Lovely? What was she a schoolmarm?

"Nice to met a lady with some manors I thought you'd all died out." He slid his chair close to her. "Let me get you something to drink."

Before she knew it another glass of flavored cola was set before her. After thanking him it dawns on her the he didn't ask if she wanted another- he just ordered it. Carefully looking at his hands she wondered how they would feel on her bottom. A rush of heat pulsed from chest to clit. The man would think she was deranged if he could read her mind at the moment.

Still they were strong hands with long fingers. Noelle had a thing for hands and he had a very nice set. She thought of him kissing her while he slid those fingers inside her throbbing pussy pushing her to the edge then over.

He just sat back watching her, waiting for her to speak but she couldn't form a clean thought let alone think of something witty to say. She normally went for men with fair hair and blue eyes but somehow his pulled all the right strings. Staring with eyes so dark she could swear they were black he seemed to bore into her soul.

A new song began playing and he stood to his full height making her feel throughly surrounded by him. Looking puzzled she watched him extend his hand to her. "Dance with me."

Again it wasn't a question it was a command. Noelle never danced, she didn't like having anyone watching her like that. But there was something about him she couldn't say no to. Taking a deep breath she stood and while their eyes remained connected she did something not knowing the full meaning behind it... she placed her hand in his allowing him to lead her to the floor.

The slow seductive pitch of a blues song filled the Club as Noelle's heart beat out the same steady rhythm. She thought the height difference would make them look like an odd couple on the floor but somehow it all worked out.

She never danced to anything like this, but with him she felt compelled to show some sex appeal. Oddly safe and protected from her own inhibitions. She slowly worked her body against his hearing his rasped breathing, and murmurs of approval.

She soon felt a strong hand running over her side guiding her movements. When she started to shy away from the sexually charged gyrations he would couch her back into motion. Silent instructions on how he wanted her body to move.

Stealing a look up she watched his face with curiosity. How could a man look so smooth on the outside and still with the smallest change in facial expression seem so firm. Conveying so much with every small wink, grin, or slight frown.

Leaning over he stroked back her hair and whispered in her ear. "Good girl, just like that... move for me. All the men here are watching you, they want you, but you're moving just for me."

Noelle couldn't hold back a small moan. Most women might take offense to being told 'good girl' but for her the words flowed over her ears like honey. So sweet, so forbidden, so... wrong, but it felt right.

She felt him kiss the space just below her ear before he straightened. Lord the man knew all the right buttons to push. A simple sweep if his finger over her neck sent waves of need to places that no man had been able to reach. Aside, that is, from the man that took over her dreams at night.

When he pulled her body close to his it was impossible not to feel his hardened shaft pressing against her stomach. She might not have much base to compare but she was impressed all the same. Wet heat was colleting so fast she thought it would run through her jeans.

His hand once more stroked her from the hip up. Stopping when he reached the side of her breast. Cradling it in his hand he gave it an experimental feel- thumb tracing the outline as if trying to feel a new landscape.

His low grunt told her he liked what he felt. Noelle's mind told her to push him away, but her body told her mind to shut the hell up and that was the end of the battle.


It had been a long time since he'd found a woman that was this responsive to his touch, at least since it was one that looked like a school teacher. He smiled to himself, meaning it in a good way. There was something to be said about unleashing passions berried deep inside a woman. To take a proper woman and turn her into a slut.

For the life of him he didn't know why women took the word slut the wrong way. There was nothing the matter with embracing your sexual nature. A smart woman knew how to act like a lady but become a slut with the right person.

This was supposed to be simple but suddenly he thought it might turn into something he thought wasn't possible. He'd come to see his dominate needs years ago but finding the right woman to complement him had been a problem.

Many women wanted nothing to do with the idea, and others treated it like a game. When treated that way it would become worn and they'd move on. Finding a willing partner looking for more was hard. He'd taken to finding women that would be able to fill his short term needs only. That was all he'd expected tonight, but something felt different.

Normally his cock was held well in check but tonight it had a mind of his own. It was work for him to hold is otherwise unhuman control. When he'd pulled her to him he could feel the heat pouring from her body, could hear every breathy gasp and moan.

He knew it was going to take some time with her though. He'd seen the battle before, he'd gone through it himself. Society taught that a man should never raise a hand to a woman. So when he couldn't push the thoughts away any longer he had to undergo a transformation into learning that society wasn't always right.

The same fight could be seen in her. The way her eyes pleaded with him to take control, but there was still a hint of guilt behind them. He knew that any submissive thoughts were considered a show of weakness in today's world.

That was wrong, hell he didn't know many woman that were half as strong as some of the woman he'd met that submitted. It took a strong person to say this is who I am and fuck you if you have a problem with it.

Cupped in his palm he felt her nipple harden and strain against her bra and sweater. The little pixie was hiding more than he thought under that thing. He hardened even more thinking about seeing her in something a little more revealing. What would she if he told her what to wear for a night out?

Glancing over he saw other men watching her. He smiled wondering if she knew what she could do. Feeling a little possessive he wrapped his arm around her while his other wandered her body.

Pushing the limit a little more he playfully gave her a tap on the ass with his hand. The strangled moan into his chest told him all he needed to know about that. The thought of warming her ass till it glowed a soft red made him groan in return.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.