Finding Mr. Wrong - Cover

Finding Mr. Wrong

Copyright© 2006 by Peacefulwhisper

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Noelle dreams of a man that makes her melt, a man that is wrong for her in every way but what would happen if her dream man found her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

By seven that evening Noelle was more than ready to be back at home watching a movie in her nice warm pjs. The day had dragged on from one fumble to another if her dream man were real she'd strangle him for stealing much needed rest not to mention brain cells.

If that wasn't bad enough the long phone call from mom was. It had been time for the weekly twenty questions this afternoon... How are you? Have you met someone yet? How's classes? Her mother loved to slip the relationship questions in, like Noelle wouldn't notice them. Her mother was getting dangerously close to that 'I want grand-kids phase.'

This took the cake though. Hearing Maddie's words she grimaced. 'You'll love this place, good food, good music, laid back- trust me.' Trust me. Noelle should have said no the moment she heard those words. How many times had she gotten in trouble after hearing 'trust me' from Maddie. And yet she still fell for it.

She also should have learned by now that if Maddie said seven she really meant closer to eight. Silently she vowed no more letting her friend pick where they went. She shifted in her chair at one of the few tables in the bar. Smoke clouded the air, dim lights hid what she was sure at to be at least a dozen health code violations.

This was the pick up joint to end all pick up joints. Why the hell would Maddie want to met here? At least she wasn't going to draw attention from any men there were some advantages to being a bit on the plain side she mused.

Looking around the room she suddenly felt just that- very plain. The women were all wearing tight paints, or short skirts with tops that had low necklines. Sipping her water Noelle wished women wouldn't do that, men had big enough egos without women dressing like that and throwing themselves all over them. Not that the men were fighting it much... or at all for that matter. She coincided that most men know what they're looking for when they came to a place like this. Most of the time sadly enough they got it.

Still she had to wonder what the woman were fighting so hard for, it wasn't like the men were prime examples of the species. Someone really should tell them that leisure suits and gold chains were out.

She was still people watching when she saw several of the female heads turn toward the entrance. Noelle looked to see what the fuss is all about. A small gasp caught in her own throat. Okay may be that was worth looking it.

The man that had just entered did not look like he needed to come to some cheap pick up joint to find female companionship. Standing tall with dark hair just long enough to curl at his collar, and a piercing gaze that surveyed the room. Noelle placed him in his late twenties, to mid thirties. It was hard to tell in a room made to hide the imperfections of its patrons.

She tried to pull her eyes away but it was too late his eyes connected to hers making the neurons in her mind work overtime to defuse the sexual tension. God she wished she had a closer view of him.

He graced her with a half grin before making his way to the bar. Noelle scolded herself- of course he's not going to come over here. Her sweater and jeans weren't in the same ball park as the others.

Like water or electricity men seemed to want the path of least resistance, and she didn't scream easy. Scowling she ran her finger in a small puddle of water that collected next to her glass. Wasn't that always what she wanted? To be respected not looked upon as an object.

Maybe it was time to seek professional help, but she didn't see herself talking to the school mental help aids about this one. 'Please help me, I'm having sex dreams about getting fucked by a cave-man type.' No she didn't she herself doing that anytime soon.

Casting her line of vison to the bar she saw that mister tall, dark and handsome hadn't sat by himself long. A redhead was draped on his arm, softly running her hands over his shoulders and arm. Noelle thought it almost looks like she was petting him. Couldn't blame her though, the man had a few things Noelle wanted to pet too.

The red head's bubbly laughter floated over making Noelle want to gag- okay no man was that witty. The woman must have had her brain removed when she had her chest put in. It must have worked though since Mr. Sin in tight pants bought her a drink.

"Where the hell are you?" Noelle asks the air. Maddie was even later then she normally was. After casting another glance over to the bar she groaned I have to get laid she mused. It was bad when she felt envy watching the woman cuddle up the mystery guy.

Suddenly her line of vison was broken off by the waiter. "Another Miss?"

"Um... Yes thank you." She blinked, refocusing her attention.

"That was cola and lemon right?" He stated as if the words tasted bad.

Noelle nodded and the waiter was off. What? Was it a crime to not drink in a bar? One more drink then she was leaving.

Her purse softly rumbled on the table alerting her to the fact her phone was ringing. Fishing it out Noelle cursed reading the caller ID. "Maddie... this had better be good."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.