Tessa
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He accidently runs into his ex-fiancee.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

She looked like a whore getting ready to go stand on her corner. The only thing that kept you from automatically thinking 'cheap slut' was her relatively innocent looking face. I took one look at Tessa in a short skirt and an almost see thru low cut blouse and I was instantly iron bar hard. I gave a low whistle and said:

"You go out looking like that and you don't get fucked within a block of this place?"

"I told you I'm an exhibitionist and that I like to be looked at."

"You certainly will be the center of attention tonight."

And she was. At the restaurant all eyes were on us, the men looking at her and hating me because I had her and the women looking at her and hating her because she made all of them look plain and dowdy. We stopped at a lounge for a couple of drinks on the way back to her apartment and I'll swear I heard a hush come over the place when she walked in; it was momentary, but I'll swear that it happened.

Over drinks I asked her how many lovers I was going to have to fight off if I stayed around.

"None. I don't have lovers, I have semi one night stands."

"What is a semi one night stand?"

"If I liked a guy and thought he might have possibilities I'd date him for a couple of weeks and if I still liked him I'd go to bed with him. Usually by the second or third time I'd know he wasn't the one and I just wouldn't see him again. Now I don't have to do that anymore, do I?"

"I don't honestly know Tessa. You've changed a lot in the last three years and I think I may need some time to see what other changes you may have in store for me."

"Does that mean you will stick around to see?"

"Yeah Tessa, I guess it does."


Over the next several weeks we settled into a routine. I spent the first week going to the Top Hat on the nights Tessa danced, but that got old in a hurry. For one thing I was drinking more booze than was good for me and for another I was getting precious little sleep. I'd leave the Top Hat ten minutes before she finished her last set, typically around one-thirty, so no one would see us leave together, and then go to either her apartment or mine and make love for an hour or so and then try and get some sleep before having to get up at six-thirty to go to work.

By the end of the second week we had both decided we needed to regulate a few things. The nights she danced during the week I stayed home and went to bed early. Tessa would come to my place when she got off and get in bed with me and we would sleep until the alarm went off and then we would make love and go to work.

Friday she did whatever special event Marla had for her and I would use that night to get family stuff out of the way — visit mom and dad, have dinner with my sister and stuff like that. Saturday I would go to the Top Hat about two hours before closing, watch Tessa dance and then we would go out for breakfast, go either to her place or my place and make love until we were exhausted and then sleep in late.

On Sunday we would go out to dinner, maybe take in a show and then go back to either her apartment or mine make love once or twice and then sleep till the alarm went off, make love one more time and head off to work. Monday was my bowling night and Tessa used that time to take care of her family obligations. That is the schedule we stuck to for about three months and then one Sunday night things changed — drastically!


It started out as a typical Sunday. We slept until almost ten. We woke up, made love and then got up and had breakfast and read the morning papers. Later we went out and did some shopping and then went back to her apartment and made love. When it was over we discussed what to do that evening.

"Where would you like to have dinner?" I asked.

"We haven't been to Scala's for a while."

"Okay, Scala's it is. Then what?"

"I'm in the mood for a movie."

"Any particular one?"

"No, not really. Let's see what kind of mood we are in when we finish dinner. I don't want to inflict another 'chick flic' on you so soon after the last one, but I don't want a blood, guts and gore movie either."

Dinner was a leisurely affair and between the two of use we polished off a bottle of Merlot. Tessa settled on a movie and we left the restaurant and headed for the theatre. We were about halfway there when Tessa suddenly said:

"I've changed my mind. I want to see that movie" and she pointed.

I looked and saw it was the Bluebird Theatre, an adult movie house. The marquee said, "Classics Night. Limited engagement, Deep Throat and Behind the Green Door."

"You have to be joking," I said.

"No I'm not. I'm probably the only adult in this country who has never seen them."

"Okay, if that's what you want."

We entered the theatre and move to a row that was occupied by one other man. He was sitting in the seat next to the wall and Tessa and I took the two seats on the aisle which put six seats between the man and Tessa. Half an hour after we sat down Tessa was staring at the screen with rapt attention. Whether she knew it or not she had started to play with herself. Her right hand was rubbing her tits and her left was down inside her skirt. Out of the corner of my eye I saw motion to the right and I looked over and saw that the man against the wall had his cock out and was jacking off. I nudged Tessa and when I got her attention I nodded toward the man and suggested that we move. She surprised me by saying no and then further surprised me by opening her blouse and loosening her bra. She started rolling her nipples between her fingers and she kept glancing over at the man by the wall, but he was staring at the screen.

This apparently pissed her off. She pushed her purse off the seat next to her and on to the floor and said, "Oh shit!" which caused the man to look her way and see Tessa's tits hanging free as she bent to pick up the purse. Once she had his attention she went back to playing with her nipples as he watched and slowly stroked himself. Tessa stopped using both hands on her tits and dropped her left hand down to pull her skirt up to her waist. She moved the gusset of her thong aside and started playing with her pussy. After a couple of minutes of that she leaned over to me and whispered:

"Is it hot in here, or is it just me?"

"I think you already know the answer to that one."

"Would you please go to the lobby and get me something cold to drink?"

"I don't think I ought to be leaving you here alone."

"Oh come on Bobby, you'll only be gone three or four minutes. Besides, I've got a good set of lungs and I can holler for help if need be."

It was closer to eight minutes because the person who took care of the concession stand was also the person who sold the tickets and I had to wait for him to come back from the ticket booth. I found that things had changed some when I got back. Tessa had moved a couple of seats to her right and the man against the wall had moved left and there was now only one seat separating them. Two men had moved into the row in front of Tessa and they were on their knees on their seats and they were turned so they could watch Tessa.

She had taken her thong off and was leaning back in her seat with her eyes closed and she was finger fucking herself. She was breathing heavily and as I came walking down the aisle I saw one of the men in front of Tessa reach out and caress her left tit. Tessa moaned and then her eyes shot open and she smacked the hand away.

"Watch! All you can do is watch," and she went back to fingering herself. I took my original seat on the aisle which left empty seats between Tessa and me and I settled back to watch. For several minutes I watched as Tessa worked to get herself off and finally I saw her brace her feet against the seat in front of her, lift her hips and cry out as she had an orgasm. Then she relaxed and turned to the man who had been stroking himself while he watched her and said:

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.