Good Girl Forced Bad - Cover

Good Girl Forced Bad

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Julie was a good girl, at least Mark thought so until he spied upon her one night. Now the question is what will she do for Mark to keep her secret.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

He ignored her protests and said, "Just get back on the bed my cock sucking princess. Then we can get to the next stage."

"Oh no, what do you want me to do now?"

"Spread your legs and masturbate for me like you did last night. I want to see you climax and then I will leave." Mark did not add that he would only be leaving for today. He had many more days of fun planned for the lovely Julie.

She lay back on the bed and hiked up her skirt showing him her hairy, pink pussy again. He could see that her cunt lips were wet; sucking him off must have turned her on more than she wanted to admit. She slowly moved her hand down and ran her fingers along her labia, spreading her cunt lips apart, slipping her fingers deeper into her pussy.

He could see her nipples harden again as she touched herself. He told her, "Pull your nipples for me too. I want to see your tits."

She did as she was told, pulling her blouse up to expose her bare tits. She used one hand to stroke her clit and the other to rub and tug at her swollen erect nipples. Mark could hear her breathing start to come faster, and she was soon gasping, near orgasm in front of him. Mark's cock was rock hard again and he thought about fucking her right then and there but he decided to save that for another day. He said to her, "Come on that's it make yourself come baby, come on your fingers for me."

She moaned softly as he said this and he could see how wet her cunt was, her fingers were sopping wet, her pubic hair matted with her lubrication. She was vigorously rubbing her clit, and her swollen cunt lips spread wide as she rubbed at her wet gash. She moaned loudly and Mark could tell that she was going to climax at any moment. She was red faced and glowing with a light sweat as she masturbated for him, bringing herself ever closer to orgasm. Her big nipples were rock hard and swollen on her bouncing tits, and Mark could hear the wet squelching sound that came from her fingers as she stroked her clit.

Mark's cock was ready to blast too and he waited until he saw her hips start to jerk and a loud moan of pleasure came from her lips and then he moved up close to her and shot his load onto her face. When the first hot sticky stream of cum hit her nose she jerked her head and yelped in surprise.

"Yeah bitch I am cumming on your face. You like the feel of cum on your face. Well you had better get used to it since you are a cum slut now and will get plenty of it."

She had finished her orgasm and she was now pissed and crying, "You bastard you made me do this and I did for you. Now leave!"

Mark was already out the door as she yelled this at him and he smiled as he thought about what he was going to do to her next.

The next morning there was another e-mail waiting for Julie when she woke up. She almost sobbed as she read it, "Same time, same place, more fun." Attached to the e-mail were new pictures of her from yesterday, pictures of her masturbating and sucking on the man's cock. The e-mail didn't threaten to reveal all to her parents, but Julie knew that would be the outcome if she did not do what the bastard told her too.

She came home from class and waited in the room for the phone to ring. She still had her school uniform on just like he said and when the phone rang she was almost resigned to her fate. "Hello Julie he said to her. This time I want you buck-naked on the bed when I come into the room. You might want to warm up a little bit; you know make yourself nice and wet for me because today I am going to fuck your tight pussy."

She almost screamed into the phone, "Oh my god no, you can't do that. I am not ready, don't take my virginity." All she heard in response was laughing and the click of a receiver.

Julie could feel tears of frustration pouring down her face as she slowly removed her clothing. She lie back on the bed and put on the blindfold that her tormentor required, and then she ran her hands over her big tits; she could feel her nipples harden as her hands ran across them. She realized that her slutty body would respond even as her mind was screaming no. She rubbed her nipples in lazy circles causing her pink nipples to swell to erection and her small round areoles to crinkle with excitement. She moved her hand down and touched her labia, should could feel herself getting wet, getting sexually excited. Her probing fingers found her swelling clit and she had to bite her bottom lip to keep from moaning loudly. She felt like such a slut, her she was masturbating while she waited for her tormentor to come and fuck her, rape her basically. She was going to let a man penetrate her and use her body as like some kind of blow up fuck doll. Her body was getting ready to be fucked and she could think of nothing that was more horrible, yet at the same time she wanted it. She wanted to touch his cock, and feel it fill her up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.