Brad's Life
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Brad is now worrying about his future. The choices he has made and his choices for the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker  

After we returned home, everyone was making plans for the wedding. We didn't want to wait. We would be married probably within the month.

Two days before the wedding I got a call from Sara.

"Daddy," she was already calling me daddy. 'Goldie died. Can you come over for the funeral?"

"Yes, honey, I'll be right over." I knew this was nothing, but to a four year old it meant a lot.

I arrived at the apartment and Angel came to the door. "Brad, we have a slight problem. I was going to flush Goldie down the toilet and Sara said she wants to have a funeral and Goldie needs to be buried."

Sara came into the room with little tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry about Goldie, honey. Do you want another fish?"

"No, daddy, I just want to bury Goldie. Mommy was going to throw her in the toilet."

"Okay, I'll tell you what we can do. You wrap Goldie in a nice piece of cloth and we will take her to my house and bury her in my back yard. Will that be okay?"

"Thank you, daddy. I knew you would know what to do."

Angel and Sara, got a piece of cloth and wrapped Goldie in it and we all drove over to my house and went in the backyard and had a funeral service for Goldie. Another crisis averted.

Angel came over and kissed me, "My hero," she said.

I asked Sara why she didn't want another fish. She said all Goldie was able to do was swim around in circles all day. The fish would be better off in the river where there was a lot more water.

Now we were able to concentrate on the wedding. We were having a really small wedding of just family and a few friends. We were getting married in a church. Sue was going to be the maid of honor, a very pregnant maid of honor. We were hoping she would make it through the wedding ceremony. The best man was Barry, Angel's brother. Of course we had a flower girl, our little Sara.

Angel's dad was going to give her away. The wedding was perfect, and my Angel was the most beautiful girl a man could ask for. After the wedding we were all going out to a fancy dinner. Angel's mom and dad were paying the bill for it.

The wedding went perfectly and the dinner afterwards was great. Sara was staying with Angel's mom for the week as we were going on a honeymoon. We chose a cruise. We had a wonderful time but spent most of our time in the cabin. We did come out for a few hours a day to eat and see a few shows. We had to keep up our energy for our personal night life.

I did just like my dad told me. I always put Angel first, and she always put me first. I think that is the answer to the long lasting marriages. You have to love the person you marry, as Dad says, and remember the wedding vows and live by them. Communicate and put your lover ahead of everything else.

When we returned home we decided to live in my house, which was now our house. We cleaned up one of the bedrooms for Sara. With Angel and Sara living there, it wasn't a house anymore; it was a home. It was great coming home every evening to a family. I legally adopted Sara, actually I did more than that. I had my name put down as the father on her birth certificate. She wasn't adopted now. She was my daughter and had a birth certificate that said so.

One evening I came home and told Sara I had a surprise for her. I showed her a little puppy I got at the animal shelter.

"Daddy, can I keep him, can I, can I?"

"Well, Honey, it's up to mommy." Angel came into the room.

"Mommy, mommy, daddy brought home a puppy. Can I keep him, huh, Mom, can I? Daddy says it's up to you."

Angel gave me that look. The trying to act mad look but it doesn't work. "You got me again, didn't you, Brad." I smiled at her.

"Every little girl needs a puppy," I said.

"Yes, Sara, you can keep the puppy. But, you and your dad have to clean up after him."

Sara looked at her mother. "I love you, Mommy." Then she looked at me. "I love you too, Daddy." I had tears in my eyes.

Life doesn't get any better then this.

Thank you for reading my story.
Comments welcome
DG Hear.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.