Brad's Life
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Brad is now worrying about his future. The choices he has made and his choices for the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker  

I usually only worked till noon on Saturday. I closed up and headed to my sister Sue's house. Barbara, my niece was going to be six. We called her Barb or Barbie. I headed into the backyard where the party was supposed to take place. Looks like I was early. Only Sue's family was there along with Mom and Dad so far. Bill's mom and dad came in right behind me. I was thinking, there's another marriage of over thirty years. They were nice people also.

When Sue saw me, she gave me a hug. "You remembered, bro, or did Dad remind you?" she smiled.

"Does it make any difference? I'm here to cook the burgers and hot dogs. Where is Barbie? I have a present for her."

She came running out the back door. "Hi, Uncle Brad. I'm six today. Did you bring me a present?"

"Do I get a kiss first?" She reached up and kissed me and I gave her a child's computer. It would give her all the basic computer knowledge through kids games. It was wrapped up and she would open it later.

I went in and started getting the packages of hot dogs and the buns and put them all on a tray. Sue came up to me and said, "Brad, I have a surprise for you."

I knew right then that she had invited one of her girl friends to the party and wanted me to meet her.

"Sue, I know you love me and want to fix me up. I love you because you're my big sister, but it never works out. Besides, I think I found my dream girl if I could only get her to talk to me."

"What, Brad? You have a girlfriend? When did this take place.?"

"No, she's not my girlfriend. In fact she probably doesn't even like me. Look, Sue, I'll be nice to your friend, but please don't expects sparks. I'll tell you about my dream girl after the party. I can't get her out of my mind. She makes me feel like a kid asking a girl for his first date."

"Brad, you're scaring me a little. This sounds like a real crush. I can't wait to hear about it."

"Well, right now I have to carry this tray of food out and get this stuff on the grill. I got the hot dogs and buns. You bring out the hamburgers."

I carried the tray outside and got ready to set it down when I looked up and saw Angel. I froze and accidentally dropped the tray. Good thing everything I carried out was still in wrap.

Sue said, "Brad, what happened?" She looked up and saw Angel.

"Oh, hi, Angel. Glad you could make it. This klutz here is my brother, Brad. He's the one I wanted to introduce you to."

"Brad, this is Angel, one of my best friends. We met at the clinic where my family goes to the doctor."

Angel couldn't help but smile. There I was picking up the packages of hot dogs, and buns when I looked up and I saw this baby doll of a little girl staring at me from behind Angel's legs.

"Hi, there, pretty little girl. What's your name?" I asked the little girl.

"I'm Sara and I'm four," she replied.

"I'm Brad and I'm twenty-nine," I replied.

She smiled at me and said, "You're old. My mommy is only twenty- six."

"Since I'm so old, would you like to help me pick up these packages?"

"Sure, I'll help you." She came from behind her mother and put the buns and packages of hot dogs back on the tray.

"Sara, you are a very nice and pretty little girl. Thank you for your help."

"You're welcome," she said.

I stood up and set the tray on the table. "Hi, Angel. See. We do attend the same kind of parties."

She smiled.

Sue looked at both of us. By now you have to understand that my sister Sue is very outspoken. She doesn't hide her feeling or her thoughts.

"Do you two know each other?" she asked.

Angel replied, "We met at the clinic. Brad came in for a few tests."

"Brad, what happened? Are you sick? No one told me you needed to go to the doctor."

I whispered in Sue's ear that I had a dose of the clap. She slapped me and called me a stupid idiot. At least she said it low enough so no one but Angel and I heard.

"Angel, I'm sorry for the way we met. I really did want to get to know you but didn't know how to approach you because of the circumstances. For now, can we just be friends and maybe get to know each other?"

Angel looked at me, "Okay, Brad, you win. We will just be friends for now. Besides your sister is one of my best friends."

Sue came over to me. "Brad, is Angel the one you wanted to tell me about?"

I nodded my head yes. Sue smiled - good, very good. Then she took Angel and introduced her to everyone else at the party. By the time I got all the hot dogs, and burgers on the grill everyone was ready to eat.

I was still awestruck by Angel, but she had a daughter. I needed to know if she was married, separated or divorced. When I got a chance I cornered Bill in the house and asked him what he knew about Angel and her daughter Sara.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.