Kinetic - Cover

Kinetic

Copyright© 2006 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 32.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32. - A high-school student comes to terms with some remarkable abilities, and learns that all the Newtons and Joules of the universe can not solve the problems at the frontier of the human soul.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   School  

One month later.

Time: Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:22 AM

Melanie was holding my body in bed and felt me jump. "Well, right on schedule. What do you think?"

"Yeah, a classic pothole feeling. Give me a minute to test." I took a couple of minutes just to be sure. "I'm back to growing only my sense sphere radius. Everything else is holding steady."

"Ah, just what we were expecting." Melanie hugged me and then started petting my stomach. "Relieved?"

I sighed. "Oh yeah. The power now, it's so awesome. I could use a break."

Melanie nodded. I lay there quietly, enjoying the light caress of her hand on my stomach and chest and thinking of my growth. My previous rotation had a pattern of 6-7-6 in its 19 periods, 6 periods of nothing, 7 periods of full growth, and 6 periods of nothing. This fifth rotation seemed to have a pattern of 7-5-7, 7 periods of radius growth, 5 periods of full growth, and now I was at the beginning of the thirteenth period and back to growing just my sense-radius again.

My radius now almost 700,000 km, I can lock photons down to 1425 Hz, down into the ultra-low frequency bands. About the only thing I can't lock now are a few ELF waves used to signal submarines.

I can exert a force of 2.223e24 Newtons. The Earth weighs 6e24 kg. The net result is I can exert a force on the entire planet a factor of sixty times greater than the sun. Push it right into the sun, if I wanted to destroy it. Or away from the sun, if I wanted to destroy the planet more slowly. In two months, I could have the Earth at the orbit of Pluto.

And my power output, 2.2e26 Watts, 2.44 mega-tons per second! It would take me just ten minutes to reduce the CO2 in Earth's atmosphere by one ppm. Or I could spend a day and remove over 200 billion metric tons of human garbage from the planet. That's all it would take, one day to make the Earth as clean as it was before humanity began to travel the road to civilization.

Should I do it? It's tempting, but man, talk about blowing my cover! Nothing pointing back to me perhaps, but how will all that magic affect Earth's societies? Earth has so many problems with religious extremism now. What would happen if I gave the fruitcakes high octane fuel to feed their extremist insanity?

Melanie brought me out of my dreaming. She had been playing with my nipples, and then her hand dropped down across my stomach and abdomen. She started giving gentle rhythmic tugs on my penis. Melanie already had me almost fully erect, just from arousing my nipples. She had done it so softly I hadn't even noticed myself getting hard.

Melanie scooted up and we started kissing as her hand gradually built up the tempo and the intensity of her jerk-off. All thought of getting up for work tomorrow disappeared in the building sexuality of her hand squeezing my penis. She started to pant in her arousal, her sweet sexy breath flooding my mouth as we French-kissed.

She turned and lay on top of me, our mouths locked, her taut breasts pushing into my chest, her hips searching for and finding my cock. Melanie spread her legs wide to the sides, and the rubbed her open labia up and down my shaft, rocking her hips as my hands petted her waist. We were both still kissing madly, our eyes closed and our tongues in a frantic dance, sliding and entwining with each other. So wet, so incredibly sexy...

My penis was a lubricated pole of eager desire sliding between Melanie's legs. As she felt my penis head catch in the entrance to her vagina, she rose up, a straight vertical backbone, her knees coming to my sides and locking my hip position with her powerful leg muscles. And then she rotated her pelvis, aligning her angle and opening herself for coitus. She lowered herself slowly and gracefully, my penetration was so soft it felt as if I were entering a cauldron of warm, moist feathers.

And then she changed tactics. She pulsed her abdominal muscles, locking my penis inside her with strong vaginal grip. My manhood up inside her to the hilt, her pubis pressing into the base of my groin around my cock, she began to ride me cowgirl style, working my erection with major rotations of her hips and legs, her knees holding me in position as she rode.

She's so beautiful. I gazed at her in love, her closed eyes, her soft, silky hair falling to her shoulders and ending about her breasts, the aroused state of her nipples, her flat, quivering stomach, her delightfully full and rich pubic bush. She rode for a long while and then collapsed on top of me, gasping and almost crying in her ecstasy.

Her legs kicked out and went between mine. Melanie was signaling me she wanted to be submissive. I reached with my hands and grabbed her low on her butt cheeks. I pulled and locked her hips into position, lifting her up for better penetration and separating her labia and butt cheeks. And then I began to pound her.

Swift, full thrusts, exactly what both of us were yearning for. Melanie whimpered in her pleasure. She once confided to me she has a favorite fantasy in this position, being a heifer and locked into a mating pen, having an aroused bull find her and shaft her, being helpless under his thrusts and loving it. I was pounding into Melanie's back vaginal wall and cervix. I probed with my mind and sensed her uterus "tenting" under the blows, deforming under the impacts and then springing back to form during my backstrokes.

Melanie cried out, trying to time her orgasm with mine but losing her hold on her body's arousal. Her orgasm took her, fast and hard, her body spasming with the intensity. I reached with my mind into the core of her womanhood, caressing with a light touch of force the inner linings of her uterus. Melanie shrieked with the pleasure.

And then I began to cum myself. One final, major hip thrust to bury myself in her, and then I began to spurt my seed. My penile slit was perfectly aligned with her cervical opening, and I blasted my seed against her moist and sensitive tissue. Melanie shivered in my arms as I emptied myself into her.

Both of us collapsed panting and exhausted. We both tried briefly to pet each other, to offer some sign of love and appreciation, but sleep and dreams took us almost immediately.

Seven months later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.