Kinetic
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2006 by hammingbyrd7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A high-school student comes to terms with some remarkable abilities, and learns that all the Newtons and Joules of the universe can not solve the problems at the frontier of the human soul.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   School  

One month later.

Time: Sunday morning, September 30, 2007 3:45 AM

Melanie and I were pulling an "all nighter". My fourth rotation was due to end at 4:03 AM this morning, and we were both eager to see what the next one would be like.

We had spent most of the night having sex with each other. Over the past year, I sometimes had the idle thought if Melanie's detailed training in the human body would take some away some of her raw eagerness for sex. Well, she's now in her second year of med school, and I'm happy to say that if anything the clinical training had just the opposite effect. I was currently lying down with my head between her legs, and Melanie was gasping and pressing both my ears with her muscular thighs. My eyes were closed, and I was lost in the smell and the taste and the love of her.

Melanie was extremely aroused, and my tongue was playing "hide and go seek" with the cutest little button in the universe, the one at the top of her labia. It was currently hiding, and I started to lick and suckle the ridge of folded skin above it, trying to get her clit to come out and play. The moments drifted by, Melanie riding waves of sexual arousals and mini-crashes, and then she started to pant rapidly. "Please Eric," she whispered, as she released the hold of my head from her thighs and lifted her feet high in the air.

Oh, her legs are so beautiful! Such shapely feet and calves held high and bent in submission, and I love watching her toes curl as the sexual pleasure rips through her body. I knew she was in the chute for an unstoppable orgasm, and as the tension built within her she put a huge curling arch in her back, her hands reaching down to spread her ass cheeks and her hips rotating her anus up for penetration.

I placed a wet finger on her butt hole, which was already super slick from my previous suckling. Melanie made a strange meowing sound with her mouth, and as I felt her clit come out to play between my lips, I slid and curled my middle finger into the depths of her rectum.

Melanie started to vibrate and give out tiny shrieks, her cute little button trapped between my lips. I began to lick her clit's super sensitive underside. Melanie popped into a full blown orgasm, her pelvis heaving in contractions, and I could feel a rhythmic squeeze on my finger as her rectum pulsed with her release.

I went into Melanie's favorite way of floating down from an oral-sex orgasm, gentle kisses across her labia and inner thighs while my single finger slowly caressed her rectal walls. I could feel her shit moving in her bowels, and with a moment's thought relieved her of some of the pressure. As an afterthought I probed and then also drained her bladder.

Melanie wiggled in appreciation. "Ah, thanks darling. That's feels so incredibly sexy, when you take me to the bathroom like that."

I nodded and went back to kissing her inner thighs.

Melanie sighed and wiggled her rump. "Eric, if you'd like another orgasm, why don't you slide your finger out and try slipping your dick in?"

"Ah, you beautiful, sexy wife..." I pulled my finger out, licked her anus for a moment, watched Melanie pout it open and wiggle it in invitation, and then I slipped my finger back in.

Melanie giggled. "Ah, that's just your finger again. Try your dick."

"Sweet wife... I don't want to hurt you."

"It won't hurt. I love how your finger wiggles when it's up inside me. Let me try it your dick."

"Pumpkin," I said as I make a gentle tug on my finger, not enough to pull it out. "Feel what a tight grip you have on just my finger. Not just your anus; your whole rectum is hugging my finger. My dick would stretch you."

"Oh, I don't mind. I know the pleasure I can give you, holding your penis in my butt. Come on Eric! What's the matter? Aren't I cute enough to be butt fucked?"

"Oh my gosh! What a temptation! Seriously Pumpkin, I can't bear the thought of stretching you." I wiggled my finger inside her super tight ass. "Feel your grip! This tone is how your body was designed to be. I have visions of you having brown smears in your panties the day after I anal mount you. I'd feel terrible."

Melanie nodded. "Okay. You're very sweet..." She lay relaxed and sighed as I finger stroked her for a while, and then she gave a final mournful sigh as my finger slipped out of her butt. I cleaned her rear door with some affectionate kisses and licks. Melanie held herself open for the cleaning. "You change your mind someday Sweetie, just let me know..."

I nodded and came up to her. We cuddled for a while. Eventually Melanie's hand dropped to my scrotum. "Anything left in there?"

I sighed. She is such a nymphomaniac sometimes! And I wouldn't want her any other way. I laughed. "Let me count! The first one in coitus, then one in your mouth, and then incredibly one more between your beautiful breasts..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.