Kinetic
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2006 by hammingbyrd7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A high-school student comes to terms with some remarkable abilities, and learns that all the Newtons and Joules of the universe can not solve the problems at the frontier of the human soul.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   School  

Time: Sunday morning, 7:39 AM, January 4, 2004

I pulled up a chair behind me as I stood by Melanie's bed. I wanted so much to lie down and hold her, but I sensed her stunned body and felt her tight neck arteries relaxing. I thought she would recover in just a moment, and if she were still thinking of me as a monster, well, being in my arms would not be exactly where she'd like to wake up...

I sat in the chair and watched her breathe. "Oh Melanie," I thought and prayed. "I'm so glad I told you. No matter what... I'm so glad I told you..."

She blinked open her eyes, looked around the room for a second and then gazed at me. "How long was I out?" she asked.

I was desperately trying to read the neutral expression on her face. "Uh, not long; four minutes, maybe five..."

Melanie nodded her understanding. "It wasn't a dream, was it?"

I shook my head.

Melanie frowned and then asked. "Another demo?" She took a pen from her nightstand, and held it in her open palm. "Take the pen?"

I lifted the pen and held it in mid-air for a moment, then opened my hand and guided the pen to my fingers. After a few seconds, I let go and lifted the pen back to the nightstand.

Melanie stared at me for a moment, and then blew of full load of air through her cheeks. "One more? Wait a second..." She got out of bed, got her tea mug and opened her dorm door, looking up and down the vacant hall before exiting in her pajamas. I tracked her with my sense. She was back a moment later from the water fountain with a full mug. She placed it on the nightstand and sat back down on the bed. Her knees were almost touching mine, and there was no fear in her gaze at me. I thought these were extremely hopeful signs.

"Freeze it," she said simply.

I stared at the mug for a second. It was an expensive, vacuum thermos mug, solid steel construction. It was part of a package of birthday presents I had given to Melanie last year. I smiled and said, "It's 552 cc of water, plus the usual traces... Current temperature is 18C. I have it scanned and locked. Give me a go to start."

Melanie nodded and stared at the mug. She seemed to be mesmerized by it. "Go!"

I pulled at the heat with full throttle, 46,485 Watts flowing from the water, taking the water down to 0C in nine-tenths of a second. It took me another four seconds to freeze it solid, and then I kept pulling for another twelve.

I looked up at Melanie. She looked fascinated by the fractured, frosting ice, but there was no fear in her eyes. She lifted a finger as if to touch the ice.

"Oh, don't touch it! I took it down to -230C!" The core of the ice was 34C below the gas/liquid transition temperature of nitrogen, and Melanie knew it.

"Yes..." Melanie whispered as she stared in wonder at the frosting surface. "I can see tiny nitrogen droplets... fascinating..." Then she looked at me. "Wow!"

I was overjoyed that she was smiling at me. "So I'm not a monster?" I asked.

Melanie looked at me, and then briefly raised and lowered her eyebrows in a peculiar way. I let out an explosive gasp of relief. It was one of our secret eye signals, from our year before Junior High. It was our secret offer-to-play signal. From so long ago, I had almost forgotten. I gave the secret acceptance signal back.

We were lying down in her bed together a moment later, holding and kissing and crying. Neither of us talked for a while, and then Melanie commented, "The day your universe changed, huh? Good way to put it. I feel as if I'm in a different universe right now! Eric, do I have to throw all my physics texts away?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.