Another Maid in Montana - Cover

Another Maid in Montana

by Joris K. Huysmans

Copyright© 2006 by Joris K. Huysmans

Erotica Sex Story: Followup to the BBW tale A Maid in Montana, in which Katie seduces another maid at the upscale resort and introduces her to the lifestyle of having her abundantly voluptuous body worshipped by BBW-loving guests of both sexes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   First   BBW   .

I suppose it was sort of asking for trouble even taking the job. I never kept house worth a darn in real life and now I was supposed to be working as a maid. But there aren't a lot of jobs in Montana, so the hotel job in ski season was about the best thing I could find. And I probably would have lost the job the first day if Katie hadn't come along to show me how to do it pretty well and pretty fast.

Katie was kind of a big girl, as tall as most boys and not exactly fat but big-boned, I guess is the way people describe girls like her. Just big in all directions. Me, I'm not exactly skinny, I've got big hips and big boobs, but in a curvy way, I never had trouble attracting attention from guys, where Katie seems like she'd scare a lot of them off. But she was real nice about my not having a clue about cleaning, and as I got better at the job, we got to kind of be friends, and would hang out after work together once a week or so. It was nice to just have a friend friend after breaking up with my long time boyfriend-- we'd gone out since junior high, but as soon as we moved in together he turned into an asshole, always flirting in front of me and putting me down. When we broke up he said it was because I was letting myself get fat. I told him he was letting himself get mean and stupid, and between the two of them I'd pick fat. That pretty much put a permanent end to things right there.

One Friday night I asked her if she wanted to go with me to have a beer after and maybe rent a movie. She said something in reply that surprised me. She said she had made friends with an older couple that were staying at the hotel, and they had invited her to eat dinner with them. She often seemed to take an interest in the people who stayed at the hotel, a lot more than I did, but I didn't expect it to go that far. Seeing my surprise, she explained that they were friends of some guests she had gotten to know well a few months back, but that didn't really make it seem any less surprising-- so now she had two sets of close friends among the guests passing through? Oh well, it wasn't any of my business, really, so I went into town and had a couple of beers, running into somebody I knew from high school. A quiet night, all in all.

The next morning we were cleaning the rooms on the second floor and we came to one room that had really been kind of torn up-- I don't mean they wrecked things but both beds were used and stained, like people had been doing it in both. In fact, it had to have been more than two people, unless they made a point of messing up both beds. I made an offhand comment to Katie-- "Looks somebody had a wild night in here."

She looked at me funny for a minute, as if she was deciding whether to tell me something. Then she said, softly, "Yes, we did."

I was shocked. I mean, the idea had occurred to me that the couple who'd invited Katie to dinner was interested, you know, that way. But it was one thing to think that in the back of my mind, it was another to have her admit it right where it had happened. I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just put my head and down and got down to stripping the bed as quickly as I could. When Katie tried to ask me something, I just said "It's your business, it's none of mine," and went on down the hall to the next room.

Things were pretty chilly between us for a few days but after a while I realized I really missed her-- there weren't many others to talk to, she was the closest friend I had there. So after cleaning rooms separately for a few days, I just kind of slipped back into the routine of working with her in a pair. It seemed to go faster that way, I told myself.

The second day we were back together-- I mean working together-- Katie waited until we were joking around and in a good mood, and then suddenly she said, "So I guess I shocked you the other day."

I turned away. "I said it was your business. None of mine."

"But you're my friend. Did it shock you to learn what I've done?"

"I don't know what you've done and I don't--"

"Fucked a man and his wife. On several occasions. Different ones."

I turned bright red and turned away again. "Katie, if that's what you choose to do--"

She put herself in my face. "You're judging it and you don't know about it," she said. She took my hand and sat me down on the bed, next to her, holding my hands in her lap. I really didn't want to have this conversation, but it looked like I had no choice.

"So what, you just fuck guests you like?" I asked.

"It's not like that at all," she said. "It started with this couple I met here in the summer. A really nice older couple. I didn't have any friends here. They took an interest in me. But it wasn't only that they were nice to me-- they were the first people I'd ever met who liked my size. Who saw that I was strong and beautiful. Who wanted to worship a strong, powerful and sexual woman like myself."

"Worship? Is that what you're doing in bed with them?" I said, pretty sarcastically.

"Yes it is," Katie said, unbothered by my skepticism. "In past cultures the fat woman was a symbol of strength, fertility, and health. Only today do we worship the skinny girl who starves herself. These people all know this and believe it, and they hear about girls like me who are willing to be worshipped and share the bounty of their big bodies with those who admire them."

"So what, it's like a secret society of fat girl lovers or something?" I asked. "What do they do, meet in a cave or something?"

"No, I think they read dirty stories about BBWs on the internet," she said. "That's how they get to know each other. Or sometimes, one of them meets a new girl with the right shape to take part, and she initiates her into the group."

She looked at me and I looked at her. Fine if that was how she wanted to rationalize what she was doing, it was her business, but it was the biggest bunch of crap I'd ever heard--

And then she kissed me. Softly, on the lips, and I let her do it, let her go on. Then she pushed me backwards onto the bed. I should have fought her off, but I missed her, and something was stirring in me, it felt good to have her on top of me, her warmth and softness and bigness as she kissed me, stroking my cheek, and I kissed back and she caressed me, stroked me, held me, rubbed against me, covered me with her weight, mashed her breasts and rubbed her legs against mine as her kisses and hot breath overwhelmed me.

God, it had been a long time since anyone had made love to me like this. It hadn't been much like this in the last year or so of living with my boyfriend, or in any of the other, very few, relationships I'd had. She was making love to me, not fucking me. She was lighting a fire in me. She was--

She was worshiping me.

"Did you lock the door?" I whispered.

"I did it when we came in," she said.

"God, you know what you want, don't you," I said.

"Yes, I do," she said, and she started to unbutton my top. A quick reach behind and my bra popped open and my big boobs spilled out, sliding to each side. "You're so beautiful, Amy," she said, and then she lowered her mouth to one nipple and began sucking on it, licking my fat tit, at the same time her hand starting to slide up my leg and inside my skirt.

"Show me yours," I said, suddenly full of curiosity for my own sex. Had I always been like this? I didn't think so. But I wanted her touch, now, all over me. I wanted to feel like this all the time. Jesus, I hadn't realized how horny I was.

She smiled angelically at me and pulled her uniform over her head, then quickly removed her own brassiere and panties. She was huge, big boobs, square shoulders, big round ass, thick trunk-like thighs.

I sat up and pulled my uniform over my head, too. Unfortunately I noticed that it had already soaked up some of the wet spot on the middle of the bed. She knelt between my legs and grabbed my panties, then pulled them down. "Uh, it's kind of wet on this bed," I said.

"Yeah, I know," she said. "I fucked a couple from Seattle there last night and this morning. It's just cum and pussy juice. Isn't it kind of a turn-on?"

"Uh, not really--" I started to say, but then she forced me to flip over and I found my boobs squished down into the wet spot, while she spread my legs and started licking me from behind, her tongue gliding up my slit, her nose pressing into the crack of my ass. She smeared me all over her face as she sucked at my clit for a couple of minutes, me riding her face rhythmically as my boobs slid around in the gooey cum and wetness on the bed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.