Summer of Delight - Cover

Summer of Delight

by Dala

Copyright© 2006 by Dala

Erotica Sex Story: A story of a young girl discovering the many different ways of sexual pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   .

I'm recently divorced and when I was packing my stuff I found one of my old diaries. It was one of when I was still teenager, a chute blonde with green eyes and a brace. I have selected certain pages and edited them to make them suitable for publication.

Pages from the diaries of Sharon.

June the 16th 1999,

Dear diary, today something unexpected and exciting happened. This afternoon I was home alone and because it was such a warm day I decided to take a sunbath. I set up the bench in that secluded spot in the backyard. When I sat down on the bench I spilled my drink across my lap. Samson who was standing nearby didn't hesitate and started to lick the sweet lemonade of my legs. This amused me, I let him continue, and when most of it was gone I even trickled some more on my thigh, inattentive moving closer to my twat. I must confess dear diary that I got exited as Samson licked my inner thigh near my twat. I quickly slid a hand in my bikini and while Samson continued licking rubbed myself to a climax. Then I let Samson sniff and lick my juices from my fingers. While he happily lapped my hand I got a devious idea. I went back inside the house and poured myself another drink, I called Samson and together we went up to my room. I removed my bikini and sat down naked on the edge of the bed. I leaned back on one arm, spread my legs and carefully dripped some lemonade on my twat. Samson needed no encouragement and eagerly lapped up the lemonade sending shivers up my spine in the process. I spread my twat open and continued to drip lemonade, his tongue unavoidably lapped across my clit. When my own juices started to flow I no longer needed to drip the lemonade as Samson started to lick more vigorously. I climaxed twice! Thought the haze of my 2nd climax I noticed Samson's cock peeking out his sheath, I reached for it and touch the pink pointy tip. You know that I have done this one or twice before out of curiosity but this time I started to stroke Samson's cock with my finger and watched it grow. All wound-up from excitement I pulled the sheath back and let Samson's sizeable cock rest in my hand for a while before I started stroking it gently. Then without thinking I got on my knees in front of my bed and as expected Samson instinctively mounted me and started to throb wildly. I had Samson hump my leg before but I was dressed then, this was outrageously different. Samson's cock thumped uncontrollably against my bare behind and prodded between my legs occasionally breaching my twat. Overwhelmed by lust and without thinking about the consequences I slipped a hand between legs and guided Samson's cock. Before I realized it Samson with a few powerful rapid strokes was fully inside me and had taken my virginity. Dear diary, this is not what I had intended really, but my desire had taken control of my senses and I was simply enjoying the whole experience. In his eagerness Samson scratched my flanks with his paws and pumped a load of sperm inside my twat making me climax once more. Although I had taken pleasure in it I won't do this kind of thing again, ever.

June the 22nd 1999,

Dear diary, today I was home alone again and bored. I had just rubbed myself to a climax to pass the time when Samson walked in. Wanting some attention he pressed his head in my lap. Absentminded I lifted my skirt and coaxed him to lick my still wet twat. Once Samson sensed my juices he feverishly started licking and I automatically spread my legs. When I was nearing my second climax I hastily turned around kneeling on the floor and leaning my upper body on the couch. Samson mounted me as he had done a few days before and founds his mark immediately. With his cock fully inside me I climaxed almost instantly and when I did Samson prolonged my orgasm by simply continuing to thump his cock in to me. I was gasping for air and as I turned my head I noticed Mr. Willis the next-door neighbor standing in the open patio doors! He obviously had been watching me for some time. Panic-stricken I shooed Samson away, pulled my skirt down and dreadfully looked up at Mr. Willis. Mr. Willis stepped in and placed some tools he had borrowed on the table. He stated that if I wished to keep this a secret I would let him take Samson's place. Dear diary, I was feeling ashamed, frightened and humiliated and began to sob and aware of my predicament I managed to mutter an ok. What else could I have done? I hesitantly resumed my position, pulled my skirt back up and turned my face away from his stern look. Mr. Willis kneeled behind me and touched my twat, my entire body jolted uncontrollably on contact. He ran his coarse finger across and in my soggy twat a couple of times before he trusted his firm cock inside and slowly but steadily started to fuck me. Dear diary, as his sizable cock caused me some discomfort my sobbing turned to a soft murmur and eventually into a lustful loud moaning as his sizable cock relentlessly penetrated and expanded my twat with each stroke. Dearest diary, it was incredible! His cock was larger in both length and girth in comparison to Samson and my twat was stretched to accommodate him. My head was forced into the couch with each thrust and I had to brace myself against the backrest. I could clearly feel Mr. Willis cock swelling and pulsating lively inside my snug twat and I climaxed fiercely. My tightness had the same effect on Mr. Willis, he too was panting heavily and he grabbed my waist more tightly now. He lunged his loins strongly forward and he was the first man to unleash a load of sperm inside me. It was amazing to feel his sperm gush deep inside me. He pulled his cock out abruptly, got up, and sat down in the couch. I remained as I was, spent with sperm oozing from my twat, I felt like a real woman. To my surprise Mr. Willis called Samson and had him lick the sperm for my twat. Mr. Willis sat down in the couch, shifted me between his legs, and instructed me to suck his cock clean and hard again. Unable or unwilling to resist I did as he told me although I had never done this before. When Samson had me hovering near another climax Mr. Willis smiled and coaxed him on top of me. I mindlessly guided Samson's cock in my yearning battered twat while I continued to suck Mr. Willis. Samson feverishly pumped his cock in and out my twat and the both of us climaxed only minutes later. Samson withdrew and Mr. Willis leaned forward and spread my well-shaped butt-cheeks apart. He squeezed and massaged my butt-cheeks firmly. I didn't mind him and concentrated on sucking his gorgeous cock. He grabbed me by the back of my head and while holding me firm he pushed a fingertip in and out my asshole. I grunted in agony and involuntary gyrated my behind as I couldn't escape his grip. Suddenly he lunged his loins forward and shot his sperm deep in my throat, stunned I inadvertently swallowed most of it. Then he got up and while pulling his pants up he said that he expected me to visit him tomorrow evening after diner and walked out. Dear diary, I would not have him blackmail me into forced sex again. I had spotted a distinguished birthmark on the base of his cock and I intend to use this knowledge against him.

Dear diary, I just realize that I had sex with a man twice my age!

June the 23rd 1999,

I decided to have some fun before I would confront him. I put on my best make-up, lacquered my toe and fingernails blood red, trimmed my bikini line, put on a tempting short skirt, over knee socks, a nice thin white blouse, and wore my heels. I turned up as expected and let Mr. Willis fuck me again. I made sure that he was not the only one enjoying himself. I rode his cock and he fingered my asshole adding to my enjoyment. When he lay spent on the bed I sat naked across his chest and told him that this ended now or I would describe the birthmark on his cock to his wife. Mr. Willis was clearly stunned as he watched me get dressed and leave without saying another word. Dear diary, I had him under my control and that felt great!

June the 29th 1999,

Dear diary, today when I was sunbathing in the garden I heard Mr. Willis working in his backyard. I decided to tease him by asking him to rub sun-lotion on my back. Mr. Willis of course complied willingly. I removed my bikini top while he stood near me, He breathlessly eyed my maturing breast. I turned around and lay on my belly. Mr. Willis kneeled beside me in the grass and massaged the sun lotion onto my back, and for obvious reasons took much longer than necessary. I asked him if he wanted to do my legs too, he nodded and took the flask of lotion. I instructed him to start at my feet and he complied. Mr. Willis worked his way up rather quickly but slowed down considerably when reaching my thighs. I spread my legs as far as the bench would allow me and pushed my well-shaped behind up. Mr. Willis carefully moved his hand between my legs massaging the lotion onto the inside of my thighs. I teasingly looked over my shoulder, hooked my fingers into the thong, pulled it up until the thin fabric could no longer cover my twat completely, and partly disappeared between the crack, with the intended result. Only a second later Mr. Willis was massaging my butt-cheeks and rubbing my twat and with his coarse fingers. I reached for his groin and found what I was looking for and rhythmically started to squeeze the bulge. I unconsciously gyrated my lower body against his hand and Mr. Willis promptly inserted two fingers in my twat. I sighed and he poured excessive lotion into my butt-crack and slowly worked his thumb in my ass. O Dear diary, I don't know why but I love it when he does that, it makes me feel so raunchy! With two fingers rotating in my twat and his thumb pumping in and out my asshole I climaxed hugely. Mr. Willis suggested going indoors but I declined, I wanted to play with his cock right here. I turned on my back, rubbed, and caressed myself while I waited for him to get his cock out. I reached for his rigid cock and while I gently stroked him I looked up at him and licked my lips. Mr. Willis breathing deepened and I increased the pace on his cock and my clit. Moments later Mr. Willis squirted and I aimed his sperm on my belly and breasts. When the last droplet had landed on my body I playfully smeared it out. We got up and went inside, we shared a cold drink from a large glass and I let him touch me for a while. Then I thanked him and returned to my sunbathing, totally ignoring him. Mr. Willis was surprised and left quietly with a hard-on. Dear diary, I felt so deviously to leave him wanting me.

June the 30th 1999,

Dear diary, yesterday after writing the events of that day down my hand drifted between my legs and I was rubbing myself. Just as I was about to climax there was a knock on the door and a second later Adam (my three-year older brother) walked in. I tried to hide my naked body with the sheets and told him to leave but Adam closed the door and encouraged me to go on as he came closer. Dear diary, you know that it is not as he hasn't seen me naked before it was just that I didn't want him to see me like this. Adam sat down on the edge of the bed and gave the sheet a tug. I held on to the sheets then he informed me that he had seen my outdoor activities that afternoon with Mr. Willis. I was shocked and momentarily lost my grip on the sheets, exposing my breast in the process. I was sure that I was alone yesterday dear diary and now once again I found myself in an awkward situation. I could feel my face glow in shame. I regained my senses when I noticed the big bulge in Adam's pants and playfully asked him if he liked what he had seen. Adam nodded affirmatively and I teased him some more by kicking the sheets away completely, allowing him full view at my dazzling naked body. When Adam looked me over I pulled one leg up, slid a hand between my legs and slowly rubbed my clit. The bulge in his pants stirred and his breathing stopped momentarily. I reached for the bulge and squeezed it tenderly while licking my lips to tease him even more. Adam dropped his pants and his cock popped up lively. I righted myself somewhat and seized his cock. I inspected it thoroughly while stroking it, all the while rubbing myself with my other hand. Dear diary, I lost control again. I closed my mouth around Adam's cock and sucked him affectionately. After minutes of intense sucking Adam sprayed my face with his sperm and dropped on the bed beside me. We just lay there next to each other for a while. Not satisfied I got up, squatted over his face and demanded him to return the favor. Adam zealously started licking my twat. Nearing my climax I grabbed his cock and grinded my twat in his face. When I climaxed I lost it completely, I slithered my body down across his and impaled myself on his rock hard cock. Adam seized my butt-cheeks and started prodding his cock rhythmically upwards. A short while later I climaxed and collapsed on top of him. Adam relentlessly continued pumping his cock into my snug twat until he shot his wad inside me. After that there was a deadly silence and without saying a word Adam stood up and got ready to leave. Still breathing heavily and feeling guilty I comforted him by telling him that it was okay and that I had enjoyed it immensely and would like to do it again someday. This was no lie dear diary, I had climaxed big time. He looked me in the eyes and I gave him a brotherly kiss on his forehead and thanked him. This relaxed him, he told me that I was a hot and crazy bitch and left. Dear diary, once alone I contemplated what had transpired and realized that my infinite lust had driven me beyond control once more. I must learn to control myself!

July the 4th 1999,

I deliberately called Samson and had him lick me to several climaxes before I pulled him on top of me and guided his cock in my longing twat. Samson pounded me unremittingly. I could feel his hairy belly scrape across my mound, it was wonderful and amazingly we climaxed together!

July the 6th 1999,

Dear diary, today was one like many others. I was once again alone in our big house and resorted to rubbing my twat and fingering my asshole to pass the time. But as gratifying as masturbating can be fingering your own asshole isn't the quit the same. I managed to climax but only because I feverishly rubbed my clit. Dear diary, I still wasn't satisfied and longed for more, I wanted my asshole invaded and came up with a cunning and wayward plan. I called the neighbor Mr. Willis, his wife answered and I politely asked if her husband could help me with a broken closet shelve. This should not arouse suspicion as Mr. Willis is a carpenter and he usually helps out fixing things. Five minutes later he stood at the door with his toolbox. I had changed quickly and was wearing nothing else than a delicate dress, I gave my nipples a squeeze to make them stand out before I opened the door. Mr. Willis noticed my hard nipples and followed me up to my room unaware of my intentions. When he realized that there was no broken shelve I slowly let my dress slip down onto the floor and asked him if he wanted to play with my asshole. He hesitated a moment and then stated that I had toyed with him before and that he would only comply if I gave him free reign. Dear diary, disappointed to give up control but yearning for some ass play I agreed. He put his tools away and undressed. I handed him a flask of scented oil and lay on my belly onto the bed. Mr. Willis stacked some pillows under my belly, spread my legs wide. He sat down beside me and leaned across my back effectively pinning me underneath him. He began by rubbing the oil on my thighs and

butt-cheeks first and then turned his attention to my twat. I was soon squirming from the relentless treatment of his coarse fingers working my twat and when I had climaxed he concentrated on my asshole but kept a finger on my clit too. He slowly worked one finger in my asshole and once it slid in and out comfortably he added a second. I grunted and he gave my clit a few flicks with his finger and my grunting instantly turned to moaning. Before I realized it the two fingers where twirling in and out my slowly stretched asshole. He pulled his two fingers out, poured some oil onto my butt-crack, and massaged it onto and in my asshole. The relentless rubbing of my clit had me panting and gyrating my behind and he effortlessly pressed three fingers in my asshole stretching it a little more. I could feel my spincher strain but the slight pain only added to the sensation. Dear diary, this is exactly what I had longed for earlier and I climaxed immensely. Then Mr. Willis got onto the bed and between my legs. He poured an abundance of oil on my asshole and ran his hard cock through the crack. I knew what he had in mind but I was in a state of bliss and even if this was not what I had intended I made no effort to stop him and eagerly but nervously waited for the inevitable. When his cock made contact with my asshole I got a bit frightened. Mr. Willis slowly pressed the head of his cock past the spincher and I was surprised that it had given way so easily. His cock inched smoothly deeper inside and the pain increased accordingly, I quickly slid a hand between my legs and rubbed my clit to divert some of attention away from the aching sensation in my ass, it did the trick perfectly. Once most of his immense cock was inside he kept it there a moment before he pulled his cock agonizingly slowly back out again. Oh my dear diary, I cannot begin to describe how superbly that felt. With only the head left inside he began to pump his cock slowly first but increasingly faster and harder in my asshole. There was some pain but it was bearable and intensified the whole experience. When Mr. Willis neared his climax he was no longer holding back. He vigorously fucked my ass and no amount of clit rubbing could ease the burning sensation in my ass and when I thought that I could stand no more he climaxed and my bowels where filled with a load of sperm for the first time and I knew right away that it would not be the last either dear diary. Mr. Willis collapsed on top of me and managed to utter a thank you in my ear. We lay there for a while before I went to the shower and he returned back home.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.