Drawn to You - Cover

Drawn to You

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Annabelle Daescher, a young interior designer, finds herself torn between her fiance and another man, Jeffrey Allen Winslow. There is something about him that she is unable to free herself from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

Eight months had passed. Belle checked her makeup and hair. Her silver, satin sheath dress clung nicely to all her curves. She exited the bathroom and walked back into the main room of the house where the holiday party was in full swing.

The home was a large mansion full of elegant furniture with large beautiful Oriental rugs covering the floors. It was a home she remembered well. She still loved the color scheme of lush gold and red, only now it was decked out with Christmas trees and tasteful decorations. With the fireplace in her line of vision she could see people milling about throughout the room. Holiday music played softly in the background and the house was adorned with all the festive trimmings customary for the time of year. The fireplace, she had noticed earlier, had fresh pine limbs and gorgeous red and gold ornaments strategically placed. Thick, red pillar candles were also along the mantel lit and adding to the ambience.

She visually scanned the room. Many of the faces she saw she recognized, others she didn't. When her eyes reached the far right corner of the room, near the French doors, she saw David. She stood motionless; somewhat surprised to see him there. It had been eight months since she last saw him and that suited her just fine. Having him there rattled her slightly but she refused to allow his presence to ruin the evening. Her line of vision moved more toward the center of the room. Then she saw him, an extremely handsome man in a tux standing in front of the fireplace. When their eyes met, her heart leapt in her chest.

His smile was large and warm. He seemed to not notice the throngs of people around them. Not even the ones that walked through the space that stood between them, threatening to break their eye-contact.

He held up a glass in the form of a question and she smiled and nodded before walking to where he stood. Before she had arrived he had managed to snag a glass for her.

"For you, angel."

"Why thank you." She smiled and blushed at the pet name he used for her. Jeffrey was just as handsome in his tux this night he had been the first night they met in the same exact place. Then she looked down at the glass in her hand. It was champagne.

"Jeffrey," she said raising an eyebrow. "You know champagne goes straight to my head."

"Do I?" he asked, batting his eyelashes in a vain attempt to look innocent.

"Of course you do sweetheart."

His crooked smile showed his mischievous side. "Hmm, maybe I remember now."

"Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Do I need to get you drunk?" he asked stepping close to her. Close enough she could feel the heat from his body and smell his intoxicating cologne.

She closed her eyes and felt his presence, took in the feelings he always brought forth from within her.

"No. You never do. You're all I need."

Before she could open her eyes, he softly planted a kiss on the corner of her mouth.

"Good. I like you when you're tipsy but not drunk. Shall I find you a different drink?"

"No, that's all right. I'll sip at it. It's the holidays. One won't kill me." She smiled while swimming in his eyes, which were the color of crystal clear, tropical water. She knew he got it for her to warm her up, not get her drunk, still it was fun to tease him. "I'm actually surprised you wanted to come. I know you hate these business functions that masquerade as a party."

"It must be the company I'm keeping these days. I don't mind them as much anymore," he said.

In response she grabbed his hand and squeezed. He always knew how to make her feel special.

"I see my mom and dad across the room. Why don't we go over and talk to them?"

Instantly she was nervous. "Now? Are we just going to make small talk?"

"If that's what you want?"

She calmed her nerves with a deep breath. "For now, if you don't mind? Please?"

"Okay, my angel. We can do that." He traced the side of her face with his thumb down along the angle of her jaw.

His light touch made her shiver and then he offered her the crook of his arm, which she accepted by slipping her arm through. They waded through the crowd toward Dominic and Gloria Winslow. The two they sought were dressed formally, as was the rest of the crowd. But they looked all the part of the wealthy people they were. Gloria was in a gold-toned gown that was flashy but not gaudy and the jewels that adorned her neck shimmered like strands of glistening stars. Dominic looked like an older version of Jeffrey. He still appeared virile, strong and masculine despite the gray flecks that were invading his brown hair. In her minds eye Belle could see both of them as they might have looked in their youth. They were a striking couple. She was more nervous than she had ever been in her life. Her heart was pounding in her chest and her hands were clammy.

Jeffrey and Belle were halfway to their destination when someone pulled Jeffrey aside to discuss business. She breathed a sigh of relief at being sidetracked. Then she realized that her glass of champagne was empty due to her nervous sipping. She excused herself from Jeffrey's side to return the glass and get some finger foods to lessen the effects of the alcohol. Then she planned to find a non-alcoholic drink. Despite the respite she knew that they would talk to Jeffrey's parents before the night was through and she didn't want to get completely intoxicated. She needed all of her composure.

At the hors d'oeuvres table she had placed some fruit on her plate and was reaching for some crab dip when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see if it was inadvertent or if they wanted her attention. To her shock, she saw it was David. She looked past David to find Jeffrey but his back was to them.

"Imagine seeing you here," David said coolly.

"Yes. It's a small world, isn't it?" she replied with a nervous laugh. When she looked into his green eyes she couldn't tell if he was extremely angry, amicable or plotting something. Again she looked past David and again Jeffrey was deep in conversation, oblivious to her being cornered by her former fiancé.

"It's been a while. You look good."

"Thanks. You too." She turned her attention away from him and continued to place food on her plate.

"Could we go somewhere a bit more private? I'd like to talk."

"There's nothing we have to say, David."

"Please?" he asked while grabbing her wrist. His action wasn't demanding or harsh but the contact startled her.

"I don't know."

"I won't do anything to you. I promise." He flashed the smile that used to make her melt. She was relieved to realize that it no longer worked on her.

"Okay. But you get five minutes, tops." She picked up her plate and walked with David to the French doors that lead to the balcony. After setting her plate down on a table she turned, wrapping her arms around herself in a vain attempt to shield herself from the cold December air, she faced him. "What did you want to talk about?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.