Drawn to You - Cover

Drawn to You

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Annabelle Daescher, a young interior designer, finds herself torn between her fiance and another man, Jeffrey Allen Winslow. There is something about him that she is unable to free herself from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

Belle and Jeffrey had no sooner entered the suite than her cell phone began to ring in her laptop bag. They looked at each other and she knew it was David. She really didn't want to talk to him now. He hadn't been available when she called him, for reasons she suspected were similar to what she had just been doing with Jeffrey. Should she answer it?

While the debate went on in her head, the phone stopped ringing. She exhaled in relief that she didn't have to try to talk to him with Jeffrey's cum dripping down her legs. The shame of what she did behind David's back bit at her conscience and yet she reminded herself that she would never have done such a thing if David hadn't been unfaithful first. It was a battle for her but she was willing to lay most of the blame squarely on David's shoulders.

She knew that she was to blame for her own actions, or lack of restraint. Another thing she knew was that for all Jeffrey's suave behavior and promises he hadn't really ever backed off. If she hadn't caved so quickly they never would have slipped into a sexual relationship. She had just compounded her problems. Oh God, what am I doing?

Finally retrieving her phone from her bag she discovered that the phone call wasn't David but was from her office. Was it her boss or someone else? She didn't know. There was only one way to find out.

"Jeffrey. The call was from my office. I really need to call back."

"Of course. I'll be in the other room." He excused himself and was smiling. Was he happy that it wasn't David?

She quickly dialed her work number figuring that it had to be her boss since it was so late on a Friday. The phone rang a few times before someone answered.

"Markus Architects and Engineers?" Mary Anne said in her professional, practiced voice.

"Mary Anne, it's Belle. I just got a call on my cell phone but wasn't able to answer it right away. Did Mr. Markus call me?"

"Oh Belle! Thank God! No, I called you."

Given Mary Anne's desperate and worried tone, Belle was instantly shaken. "You sound frantic Mary Anne. What's going on?"

"I'm not sure exactly but I know it involves you."

"What do you mean?"

"A well-dressed lady came strutting into the offices a few hours ago and insisted on talking to Mr. Markus. I told her she didn't have an appointment and asked what it was in reference to. She told me that she desperately needed to talk to him about an Annabelle Daescher."

"Was her name Olivia Thompson?"

"It was Ms. Thompson! Yes, that was the last name she gave."

"Son of a bitch!" Just as Belle said that Jeffrey entered the room looking puzzled but trying to not meddle. "I wonder what she is up to. Damn it. Okay. Did Mr. Markus say he planned to call me?"

"No. He and Ms. Thompson left for dinner together and I stayed behind trying to call you."

"I thought it was strange that you answered the switchboard so late."

"Belle, what's going on?"

"I don't know. I don't really know Olivia, I just met her," at the sound of the name Jeffrey's ears perked up and he walked closer to Belle. "I don't think she likes me too much and there might be a possibility that she has been talking to David." Jeffrey's expression turned to anger with piercing eyes and a knit brow.

"What about?"

"I don't know. I haven't been able to talk to David since yesterday. I'm sure I'll find out all the details when I return tomorrow morning. I can't say I'm looking forward to it."

"Why? Is it bad?"

"I don't know. What I do know is that I don't particularly like that woman and she has been popping up too often for my liking. I haven't done anything," Belle said while looking at Jeffrey knowing that it was a lie, "but God knows what she could be up to."

"I'll make sure I let you know if I learn anything new. You've worked here too long for some stranger to undermine you to Mr. Markus."

"I hope so. I would like to think that my quality of work and loyalty has spoken for itself. I'll be back in town tomorrow morning. I'm sure I'll find out on Monday what was said to Mr. Markus. Hopefully I won't hear any sooner. Thanks for the call Mary Anne."

"Sure, it was nothing. Take care, Belle, and good luck."

"Thanks, bye."

"Bye."

She had no sooner hung up the phone when Jeffrey asked, "What did I hear you say about Olivia?"

"She was in to see Mr. Markus. Why would she be in there?"

"I don't know but I plan to find out."

"Don't. Don't get involved." She looked sternly at him.

"I can't stand by and do nothing, Belle. Let me call Olivia and snoop around. Maybe handle things with your detective... something."

"Jeffrey, we aren't a couple. I need to do this on my own."

The expression on his face made her think that her words had hurt him and he turned away from her. "I'm not a man who can stand by and do nothing, Belle. You'll learn that about me. If you hate it, so be it. But I have to do something."

She opened her mouth to say something but shut it again. Finally she asked, "What are you up to, Jeffrey? You aren't going to keep your promise to back off are you?"

He walked farther away from her and looked out the window, staring at the river valley. "David's a fool. I know that he's been cheating on you probably the whole time you two have been together."

"How do you know?"

"I've been talking to people. They claimed to have seen him out with many women. One even said they saw him in a hotel in town with a woman, checking in. I just can't stand by and watch him make an ass out of you."

"You've been asking around? Why the hell are you doing that? He'll find out and think I put you up to it. Even if it's all true he isn't making an ass out of me. He's making an ass out of himself. Nonetheless it's between him and me."

"And the other women he's fucking." His voice was seething with anger.

"How am I any better, Jeffrey? I just bent over in the hallway and let you fuck me in public. Who am I to judge, given my lack of restraint and self-control?"

"Would you have slept with me if you hadn't suspected his being unfaithful?"

"I don't know, probably not."

"Then you are better than him. I know I'm not. I shouldn't be sleeping with you until you've gotten rid of David but there is something about you. You're like a drug that I crave," he said passionately while turning to face her again. "The more I have, the more I want. It's a horrible excuse but maybe that makes me a horrible man." Jeffrey shrugged, "I don't know. I don't believe I am but lately I've been wondering. All I know is how I feel. I have already made mental plans for us but I swore to not pressure you so I've kept them to myself. I'd like to think I'm a patient man but I suppose I'm not."

"Still you have no right to be asking around. I don't think you're helping things, Jeffrey."

"I did it because I love you. If David does actually love you, he sure has a horrible way of showing it. If I were as lucky as he, I know you would be all I have eyes for. No other woman could measure up to you."

"You talk a good talk, Jeffrey. All the sweet and wonderful things I want to hear, but I have to wonder about you. You say you'll back off and you don't. One minute I think you're this great guy, the next I'm left wondering!"

"I'm not perfect, but I'm not as bad as David, I believe. I'm sorry I've done things to make you wonder but I will not be lumped in with the likes of David." His face was twisted in anger. "He's an ass and I'll prove it, even if you don't want to be with me after the dust settles." Jeffrey grabbed his phone and room key and left Belle standing alone in the large suite.

From ecstasy to anger; how the night had changed. She walked into the bathroom and stripped. After a hot shower full of deep contemplation she began to feel better. Jeffrey still had not returned and after her anger had passed she began to feel bad that she had yelled. It wasn't like her to yell but she was confused and didn't know who the good guy was and who the bad guy was. Hoping she would figure it out she slid into the smooth sheets in her ivory v-neck slip. Exhausted she fell asleep quickly.

Her eyes opened to see a bar of light slicing through the gap of the bathroom door. The darkness of the room was cut by it. After a moment her sleep-fogged brain remembered where she was and who she was with.

She slipped out of bed and walked into the bathroom just in time to see Jeffrey stepping out the shower. The room had the haze of steam hanging heavily within. His sculpted body was wet with the water clinging to his flesh like she wished she could. He was exquisite and her breath was stolen from her at the sight of him.

A sly smile spread across his face when he saw her. Looking at each other in silence her eyes began to trace over his naked flesh with appreciation. Was he blushing? Perhaps, but he was definitely taking his time to wrap the towel around his waist, giving her time to see his cock twitching and growing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.