Drawn to You - Cover

Drawn to You

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Annabelle Daescher, a young interior designer, finds herself torn between her fiance and another man, Jeffrey Allen Winslow. There is something about him that she is unable to free herself from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

When the car pulled up into the drive and the hotel came into view, Belle was taken aback. It was breathtaking. Atop a hill was a medieval castle made of stone, with stained glass windows and majestic meandering gardens. She felt she was stepping back in time.

"What do you think?" Jeffrey asked, curiously watching her expression.

"It's fantastic!"

"Are you happy that we're staying another night?"

"Well, yeah," she replied. Then his question struck her and she turned to him, "Did you think I was angry about staying another night?" she boldly asked.

"Maybe. I wasn't sure."

"Ahhh. I see. I'm not angry or disappointed. I was simply misinformed." Is that why he got so cold and acted so different? Or was there more to it?

"I've booked us two tower suites. I stumbled onto this place online but I've never stayed here. It has excellent reviews so I'm sure it will be quite a wonderful place to stay. I'm anxious to see inside."

He was fidgeting like an excited child, which she found to be endearing. She thought he was a curious mix of man and boy. Sure, most men rarely grew up completely, but his personality was equally balanced between the two. He had a playful, innocent quality but also a serious, take-charge demeanor. So far she hadn't found a thing about the man that didn't intrigue her. She liked everything about him, even when he got quiet.

They walked into the hotel and she looked around. It was full of charm; from the exposed stone walls to the beam ceilings to the stone floors covered in large area rugs. The front desk was a large carved wooden structure that they walked up to.

Jeffrey addressed the clerk: "Hello. Our reservation is under Winslow. Jeffrey Winslow. We have two suites reserved."

After a moment or two, the man behind the desk looked at Jeffrey with concern and then went back to the screen he had been perusing.

Finally he said, "I'm sorry, Sir. I only see one suite listed under the name Winslow."

"What? Are you sure?" Jeffrey asked in an agitated tone, leaning into the desk as if he wanted to look at the screen for proof.

"Absolutely, Sir. I only see one."

Jeffrey stood back and laid his briefcase on the desk popping it open. After deftly shifting through folders he pulled out a few pieces of paper.

"Here," he said with noticeable irritation. "This is a copy of my registration confirmation page that I printed when I made the reservation. As you can clearly see it states that two suites have been reserved."

The man took the pages and read them.

"I can see that, Sir. There seems to have been some sort of mix up in our system. Please give me a moment to speak with our manager to see what we can arrange for you."

"Thank you."

Jeffrey turned to Belle and winked. Was he really upset?

"I'm sorry about this, Belle. I'm sure it will be cleared up in no time and we'll be shown to our rooms."

"It's all right, Jeffrey."

When the man returned he went back to the computer and typed away. Jeffrey watched him curiously, but patiently, waiting to see what would be done.

"Sir, it seems we are booked solid and only have one suite available for you. What the manager authorized me do is arrange for you to have the Luxury suite in the tower, which is the finest in the whole castle. As a way to apologize we would like to offer you a dinner in our award-winning restaurant for you and your guest tonight." He offered the sheet of paper back to Jeffrey and the look on his face was both concerned and apologetic.

She watched Jeffrey as he towered over the desk clerk. Jeffrey took a large breath and released it and then accepted the piece of paper. She then waited anxiously to see what he would say in reaction.

"It seems we have no choice. I thank you and your manager for the offer of dinner and will gladly accept. I hope this isn't something that happens often because it could make me not want to visit again."

"I assure you that this is a rare occurrence, Sir."

"Some how I figured you'd say that. Fine. We'll take the suite. I hope you plan to offer dinner to the people you took the luxury suite from in order to give it to me."

His voice had been cool and yet not nasty. It seemed to be exactly how she figured Jeffrey would handle a situation like this.

The man looked at Jeffrey with a nervous smile. "We strive to make all our guests happy, Sir. I'll have the bellhop show you to your suite. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

Belle was impressed that Jeffrey had remained calm. She remembered how David had reacted when something similar happened to them on one of their trips. He was all red faced and replied with biting words. No dinner was offered as a peace offering but David didn't give them a chance to make up for the mistake. He was all over them like a rabid dog.

She preferred Jeffrey's manner of handling the issue and looked at him admiringly as they walked through the halls full of beautiful tapestries and wall sconces. Then she began to wonder if it all was a mistake or planned. Surely he wouldn't go to such great lengths to be in the same room with her. After all, he had stayed with her in Massachusetts without trickery. She wrestled with the idea while the bellhop opened the door to their suite.

They entered the suite and Jeffrey shook the bellhop's hand, passing something to the young man: a tip perhaps. Then his cell phone began to ring. It was just as well, she thought, she wanted to get settled and look around the room.

The suite was the most beautiful she had ever stayed in. The door opened to a large living room and dining room. The carpeting and walls were all neutral taupe colors and the lounge chairs were another shade of taupe with a large burgundy sofa. The walls had neutral wallpaper in a damask-like pattern on them. It was subtle and elegant but not overbearing. The windows were tall with fabric covered cornices and rich, lush draperies cascading down. There was also a beautiful stone fireplace.

When she walked into the bedroom section of the suite again she was struck by its beauty. A large four-poster bed was the prominent feature of the room with elaborate carved posts and an intricately carved headboard. From the rails that connected the posts hung a short flounce. The room again was all in neutrals with elaborate damask patterns on the bedspread and chair. The bed sat opposite the windows that flanked another stone fireplace. The windows overlooked a river valley. She walked closer to a window and was able to see the outdoor pool, tennis courts and more beautiful gardens strewn with fountains.

She was so caught up in the breathtaking view that she didn't hear Jeffrey enter behind her.

"It's quite a room."

"Yes it is," she replied without turning.

"How's the view?"

"Amazing."

"Listen, Belle. I'm sorry for the mix up. I'm sure you're wondering, but I didn't set this up. Honest. I made these reservations long before we slept together and intended to keep my promise to back off and respect your boundaries."

She believed him. Even if she didn't know why, she knew she believed him. "I believe you," she stated simply.

"I do have to say, though, that I'm confused about you and me. One second you are all over me and the next you back off as if you're afraid. I know you're with David and I have no right to ask anything of you but I've been clear about my feelings for you. Could I ask you one question?"

"I suppose," she replied, again not turning away from the window.

"What do you intend to do about David?"

The question surprised her. She expected something more laced with lust or propositions but his question referred to her intentions. After a moments pause she turned to face him.

"I honestly don't know, Jeffrey. I've run everything through my head over and over again. I need to have him admit that he has been unfaithful to me without revealing that I have hired a detective. But I'm one to talk, really. After all I haven't been faithful to him." She shook her head in disgust of her own weakness and despicable behavior.

"If he admits that he has been having an affair is it over?"

"Yes," she replied looking down at the floor. "If he has been having an affair then I am left to wonder if it's the first time or has he been doing this all along? In the end, the damage had been done."

"And if he doesn't admit to having an affair?"

"I'll have to confront him with any proof I have. That is if there is any. It seems that he and the ladies keep the blinds closed. I know you have feelings for me and I am having a hard time with the fact that I have feelings for you but I'm engaged to David. All I ask is that you allow me to figure this out on my own. No pressure. I have to make sure I am making the best decision for me."

"I understand. Really, I do," he replied walking toward her taking her hand in his. "I don't want to have you in my life by force. I also don't want to be a rebound guy."

"What?"

"You know what I mean. The guy you fall back on to ease your pain from your possible failed relationship."

"You would never be that."

He nodded his head in response. His look was tender. "I figured that, but I worry." He paused before releasing her hand. "I'm going to use the facilities. Then I plan to go into the next room to make some phone calls. Feel free to freshen up without me hovering. I thought we'd get some lunch in their award-winning restaurant," he said the last part in a funny way, as if he was mocking the desk-clerk.

It amazed her that he was so refined and yet could be silly. You would never know, to talk to him, that he was raised a multi-billionaire. He didn't put on airs or demand special treatment. He only gave his name to the clerk because the reservation was under it but he never threw it around like a ticket to be treated better than anyone else. Not even when a clearly visible mistake had been made with their reservation.

She laughed at his behavior. "Sounds good. Then are we driving to the house?"

"Yes. We're here on business aren't we? This isn't some sort of pleasure trip or vacation you know," he said with a smile and a wink.

"Yes, Sir."

He began to walk toward the bathroom but turned back to add, "Oh and don't think I've forgotten my promise."

"Jeffrey. I thought you were going to give me space to make a decision?"

"I am. But I always keep my promises." Then he entered the bathroom and closed the door.

Damn him. Oh God but he's cute. I'm a horrible person. I want him so badly and I'm behaving like a tramp but loving every minute of it. God, I hope I make a good decision when the time comes and not one solely based on lust.


Lunch was full of good food, beautiful surroundings and delightful company. They ate in an outdoor dining area called 'The Grotto." Their table was on a stone-slab patio, just outside the castle, within view of a fountain and garden. It was a beautiful day and the fresh air was rejuvenating.

Even though the trip had been for business, she found she was feeling recharged, like it was a vacation. Was he feeling the same way and that's why he made the joke earlier? Was he making the most of their time together as she realized she was? They were all questions that would remain unanswered because she felt it better to push them out of her head.

After lunch the limousine took them to the house, which was the reason for their trip. It was a beautiful Victorian home but different than the one that she and David had restored. It didn't have a tower like a Queen Anne Victorian. It still had all the charm she expected in a Victorian home, hidden beneath the neglected exterior. The roof was divided into three pitched areas with a larger center one flanked by two smaller ones. At the top of each point was the scrolled ornamentation known to be found on a home of its sort. The first floor had a full width, covered, front porch that doubled on top as an open deck that one could access by the door at the center of the second floor. It boasted beautifully crafted railings and she imagined nice views of the tree-lined street.

A driveway ran along the left side of the house to the detached double garage in the back. The concrete driveway was cracked and crumbled with weeds growing where it had separated. The broken concrete led to the detached double car garage in the back with a yard that had weeds as tall as Belle. It was a shame that such a beautiful property would fall into such disrepair. The area the house was in seemed to be a well-cared for community and she knew that Jeffrey was doing a good thing restoring it, even if he didn't make a profit. But he would make a profit, she knew he would.

Not unlike the other house they had seen, there was much to be done but she could envision the final product. They walked through the house making fast work of the lists and measurements that were needed. Again Jeffrey had been able to get plans that, although not original, were drawn up when a previous owner divided the home up into apartment units. Belle hated when a beautiful historic home was broken up into smaller units, it seemed a waste of past architecture. At least she didn't have to take too many measurements, which saved her time.

Hours flew by like minutes and by the time they were finished it was time for dinner. On the drive back to the hotel they sat in comfortable silence.

"I probably won't travel with you each time you visit the sites. I'll be here occasionally but I wanted to make sure I was here for the preliminary visits."

"I completely understand, especially with your busy schedule. I'm sure I'll be fine but obviously expect you to check in on me... I mean the site, from time to time."

Her small mistake caused a wry smile. "I'm sure I will."

Once again silence filled the car but it was alright with Belle. She was lost in her thoughts and looking at the beautiful Hudson River Valley area. Back at the hotel they entered their suite.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.