Drawn to You - Cover

Drawn to You

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Annabelle Daescher, a young interior designer, finds herself torn between her fiance and another man, Jeffrey Allen Winslow. There is something about him that she is unable to free herself from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

Belle and Jeffrey walked for a long time in silence before they starting talking. They managed to avoid the subject of David, shifting to talk about the town, it's architecture and the stores that they were passing. Despite the previous nagging feeling in her gut she managed to shake free from it and enjoy herself. What they shared was small-talk but it put her at ease. Maybe it was just he who seemed to put her at ease? She was sure that it mostly had to do with Jeffrey's easy demeanor helping to make it possible. That and the fact that she found him to be devastatingly handsome. When they stopped in front of a store, that had caught their eye, she tried to look at his reflection rather than at the wares laid out on display.

It was getting too dark to steal long glances at him in the glass so she began to look up at him as she found herself suddenly unable to look at anything but him. The way his eyes lit up when he talked or the sudden flash of his dimples when he smiled made her feel as though she had lost the ability to breathe. The one thing she wished she could do was to look into his piercing light eyes and get drawn in by his long lashes forever.

His voice was like a soothing massage, releasing the tension from her body with its smooth, deep vibrations. When she managed to say something witty, his hearty laughter tickled her tummy.

Eventually they had strolled through most of the town and arrived back at their lodging. Inside the foyer she began to feel disappointed that the evening was drawing to an end. She looked into his eyes and wished she could hold him, lie with him, be with him.

"Have a good night, Belle. We'll be leaving for the airport around eight. Would you like to meet me for breakfast?"

"I'd love to," she replied honestly, while struggling with what she really wanted to add. It was easy for her to want to explore her feelings for Jeffrey, given the situation with her fiancé. It was harder, much harder, to end the evening with the man she was so incredibly drawn to. She wanted to tell him that she didn't want the evening to end and to ask him to stay with her. Being alone was the last thing she wanted right then. She didn't say any of those things but she did manage to gather up enough courage to say something. "Would you like to come to my room for a nightcap?"

His eyebrow rose in surprise but a soft, crooked smile formed on his handsome face. It made her heart flutter and she held her breath. How was it that he had such an effect on her?

"I would love to," he replied. His voice was exquisite. Why hadn't I noticed that before tonight?, she asked herself. She had, she knew it, but for some reason she just realized it. It was deep and smooth. No word was wasted or used frivolously. Each one seemed well thought out, whether it was about business or whether he was simply joking. It never appeared that he was nervous because everything he said was said with ease. She couldn't quite do his voice justice with any description but she could imagine hearing it in her head as they made love and it was amazing.

He walked a step behind her on the stairs with a hand on the small of her back, not really for support but more for the sheer physical contact that it brought them. She loved that he was touching her in any way. She knew that when it left her she would feel a sense of loss.

She opened the door to her suite and they entered walking closely together, briefly brushing against one another. What did she expect to happen now that they were in her room? She knew what she hoped for but refused to admit it. She wanted him, she needed him, she longed for his touch. It was amazing to her that, even though they had sex once, the night before, she felt like it was the first time. Perhaps the spontaneity before had prevented the anticipation that she was now feeling?

His closeness made the fires within her burn and the longer they were together the more her body threatened to become a wildfire. If she gave in, would she be no better than David? Could she do it again? But could she really stop her deepest desires?

Together they fixed a drink and sat in the little sitting room that overlooked the king-sized bed in her suite. The tension in the air was almost oppressive to her but did he feel it? They talked and laughed while sitting in the two wingback chairs that were angled toward each other. Their knees occasionally brushed and she wished the fleeting feeling would last longer. Should she just stop next time and keep her knee pressed to his? His hand brushed hers when he reached to the table between them for his glass. Their drinks weren't close together so she knew it was an excuse to make contact with her. Each touch sent jubilant pulsations through her and she yearned for more. Licking her lips more often while sitting tightly against the arm closest to him, she touched his knee after saying something that had made him laugh.

It was a brief touch but carefully calculated by her. When she made contact with his knee he froze like he was trying to keep it there forever. They made eye contact and their laughter faded away. All that remained was silence and the sexual tension that filled the space between them. She could see the passion in his eyes and she wondered what hers were saying to him. Were her eyes giving away her desires? Were they like a beacon?

"Excuse me," she said before standing up from the chair to walk toward the bathroom. The time she spent in the bathroom wasn't enough to temper her fire that he had stoked. When she exited the bathroom she decided to take her heels off and get more comfortable. With her back to the sitting room she stood a short distance in front of the bed and bent over to remove her shoes. His hands were on her hips before she could stand upright again. When his hands made contact with her body all she could do was smile, satisfied that she too had stoked his raging fire. When she was standing she felt his breath on her ear.

"Isn't this where we left off earlier today?"

The butterflies that had been swarming through her stomach changed to hummingbirds when she thought back to the earlier time and realized that her cell phone was off and they were, indeed, completely alone. Her whole body tingled and she could feel the ache in her loins, begging for him to relieve it.

"Yes it was," she replied breathlessly.

After the last word left her mouth he slid the hem of her dress up and over her hips, exposing her lace-clad thighs and bare ass cheeks to his hungry eyes. She could almost feel his gaze on her flesh and it warmed her skin which gave way to goose bumps. His breath had left her ear and again she felt he was drinking in the sight of her body. Before she could even come to her senses she felt his breath on the crease of her ass. He licked her panty-covered crotch with his hot tongue and she squirmed, letting out a squeal.

He had instantly taken charge and she was melting. Quickly he pulled her thong down, not wasting any time. She knew what he wanted. He wanted to taste her. He urged her to bend over the bed and she bent to his will, literally opening her keyhole to his hungry mouth. His tongue traced her moist slit, causing her legs to feel weak. She groaned all the while enjoying every sensation he brought to her most secret places.

Pressing her body against the mattress he continued to feast on her womanhood, to her delight. He licked, sucked and nibbled in ways that she had never had done to her. When he sucked on her clit, the orgasm erupted out of her body with such force that her body arched and she felt as though she might pass out. Her legs were like rubber and she could hear him groaning while he lapped up her juices. Unrelentingly he went at her clit again and she was surprised when another orgasm coursed through her body immediately. She could barely catch her breath.

His tongue was working in and out of her wet hole while she gripped the bedclothes. "Oh God, Jeffrey. That feels so--o good."

"How does this feel," he asked, moving his face out of her sex. A few seconds later his cock was firmly pressed against her slippery pussy.

"Oh yes, please," she begged.

"That's right. Beg me again, Belle," he said in a low, sultry voice.

"Please, put it in me. I'm begging you," she replied in a half-whisper.

"Tell me what you want me to put in you, Belle."

"Please put your cock in me. Make me cum, please." Her words were almost a whimper and she heard a quiet growl from behind her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.