Drawn to You
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Annabelle Daescher, a young interior designer, finds herself torn between her fiance and another man, Jeffrey Allen Winslow. There is something about him that she is unable to free herself from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

They spent the rest of the afternoon walking through the properties and discussing plans. Belle took notes and Jeffrey promised to get her the original floor plans for the warehouse. She made a note to have one of the other designers visit the house in order to take measurements and photographs since no plans were available for it. The house had been their last stop and she didn't realize how much time had passed until she glanced at her watch. It was six o'clock and her stomach echoed the fact that it was, indeed, dinner time.

Jeffrey had made and taken several phone calls during their meeting so she thought nothing of it when he flipped his phone open and placed a call. She kept her distance and put her notebook back in her case, preparing to leave. David wouldn't be home so she began to think about what she would make for dinner for herself. She wasn't really in the mood to cook a big meal. The day had stretched on and she would be only cooking for herself. She figured she would probably just eat a bowl of cereal. Not real exciting but it would quiet the rumblings in her belly.

"Shall we get some dinner?" he asked after he closed his phone and approached her. "All this planning has me famished."

"That's okay. I can grab something at home. Besides it's just around the corner."

"Oh, I understand. You want to get home to David. We can drop you off."

"No, David has a dinner meeting and they usually run late. I just don't want to put you out really. I can fend for myself, though, thanks."

"You wouldn't be. I hate eating alone. Besides, I'm not really a bad cook," he said wrinkling his nose.

She giggled in reaction to the boyish look on his face. Did that mean he was going to cook for her? Was he a good cook or a bad cook? Was it such a good idea to have him cook for her? Before she could mull over it any longer she replied, "Sounds good; lead the way."

The car drove between the brick columns that flanked the drive into Berkley Manor, a gated community full of exquisite homes and lush greenery. They pulled into the governor's drive of Jeffrey's home and she began to panic. Given the warmth she felt on her cheeks and the way she fidgeted she worried that her concern was visible.

"Don't worry; I only have dinner planned. I promise." He winked at her and flashed a crooked smile. God, but he was gorgeous. She wondered if she could really trust him; she barely knew him after all. It probably would have been better to insist on going home but she was very hungry and while a bowl of cereal would do the trick it wasn't very appealing. The meal they would eat was unknown but she figured it was still better than the alternative, and his company was definitely better than an empty and silent home.

She laughed nervously, telling herself to relax. It was relaxing that she feared most, actually. She had never felt as at ease with a man as she did with Jeffrey. The mixture of being at ease with him while being terrified of what she wanted exhausted her.

His house was a beautiful brick masterpiece. While it was new construction she could see the harking back to old designs. The inside was just as exquisite right down to the smallest of decorative features. He led her through the large foyer with light limestone tile and walls painted in a creamy 'hot-chocolate' color. In the large kitchen the cabinets were rich maple with gorgeous granite countertops and all of the appliances were stainless steel. It was a large U-shape with an enormous island center. It was a cooks dream. She set her bags down at the table that sat off from the kitchen within a bay section of the expansive kitchen.

When he opened the refrigerator he pulled a platter out that held two thick steaks. Then he grabbed a bowl of mixed vegetables, placing them on a stainless steel tray. To them he added two cleaned baking potatoes and it was evident that someone had prepped the meal for him.

He noticed the curious look on her face and responded, "I love to cook -- grill actually -- but with my busy schedule it isn't always possible. I rely too much on my cook. I called before we left the last site. I asked the cook to prep this meal for me. I guess I was hoping you would join me. I gave her the night off. She usually prepares my meals. God! I'm rambling on and I sound like such a spoiled shit right now; I hate that."

"No. I understand what you mean about a busy schedule. I cook too. But I probably eat far too much cereal and take-out."

"I've been craving a steak on the grill for some time now. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all; I love steak."

He had removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, revealing the curls of hair that dusted his firm chest. She followed him out to the beautiful hand-thrown brick patio that overlooked his pristine lawn. With his sleeves rolled up, exposing his sculpted arms, he began to cook their dinner. She had never thought much of a man's forearms and yet, with every flex and movement he made with his, she felt her blood pressure rise. Her heart fluttered and she involuntarily licked her lips. He seemed oblivious to her agony. While adding the vegetables to the grill he asked her to go inside to pick out a bottle of wine from the chiller in the kitchen and told her where the opener was. With the bottle in one hand, two glasses and the opener in the other she joined him on the patio, placing the items on the table. She walked up to where he stood in front of the smoking grill and handed him the bottle and opener. Deftly he opened the bottle and she poured it in the glasses.

As he continued to cook she found her way around the kitchen retrieving dishes and utensils to set the table. The sun was setting so he turned on the lights that were perched on posts at the corners of the patio. Then he turned on all the landscape lighting that highlighted all of the gardens after which he lit a candle that sat on the table. She knew it wasn't a date and yet the setting was magical, or was it just Jeffrey and the easy way about him that made it feel magical?

With the wineglass in her hand she carefully, and quite deliberately, sipped at it sporadically watching him guzzle his first glass. His cheeks became rosy but she couldn't tell if it was of the heat from the grill or the effects the wine. When he seemed satisfied that the steaks were perfectly cooked they sat at the table across from each other. She was happy that she was only feeling slight effects from the wine at that time and knew the food would stave off any additional heady feelings.

They ate while comfortably talking as if they were old friends, or even lovers. She felt so safe and comfortable with him, like a fuzzy warm blanket on a cold Sunday morning feeling that she could linger within the confines of its warmth. His stories captured her attention while she sat in wide-eyed wonder of the magnificent man across the table from her. It wasn't just his looks that she appreciated; he had an easy, laid back way about him and yet he exuded confidence without even trying.

She had continued to only sip at her wine throughout dinner.

"Dinner was delicious, Jeffrey. I think you're quite a cook."

Once again she was graced by a flash of his crooked smile that created his dimples, one deeper than the other.

"Thank you, Belle. I think that the company made the meal the best for me... So Belle, how old is David?"

"He's thirty-four."

"So you like older men?"

"Why? Do you constitute 'older'?" She had no idea how old Jeffrey was and felt bold enough to fish for it.

"Perhaps. I'm thirty-six, and you?"

"Wow, a man not worried about asking for a woman's age. I could be a brat and make you guess but I shudder to think how old I look," she laughed.

"You couldn't be a day over eighteen, my dear," he replied with a playful wink.

This time her laugh was full at his jest. "Yes, you caught me. I graduated high school at the ripe age of fourteen." She blushed and played with her paper napkin, unable to look into his eyes. Her willpower, she feared, would melt away just by looking into their pools and she couldn't risk it. "Actually, I'm twenty-eight."

"And breathtaking," he said with no apologies.

"Thank you," she said blushing. "You're quite handsome and charming."

"But not irresistible," his reply sounded as if it was meant jokingly but with a hint of truth.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you are able to resist my looks and charm not to mention my money."

The statement shocked and appalled her. "I resist because I'm spoken for and resent the implication that I might be interested in your money. I have never gone after a man because of what money he may or may not have. I'm with David for many reasons but not his money. I'm completely capable of fending for myself." Her irritation was evident as she spouted off her statement. "My being interested in you has nothing to do with your financial status." With an intake of breath she was shocked at how she had worded the last sentence. She had just admitted that she was interested in him. The look of surprise mixed with his sheepish grin told her she definitely said it. "What I meant to say was if I was interested in you... if." She was trying to cover up her slip but it seemed fruitless. Her attempt just emphasized her words.

He leaned into the table closer to her, his eyes were intense and boring into her but she couldn't look away. Physically she was unable to break the link their eyes had made. "So you are interested in me then? Interesting, and all this time I thought I had imagined your attraction to me last Friday." His smile was exultant.

"Even if I was, Jeffrey, I'm engaged. Must we go round and round like this?"

"Yes, we must. You're engaged but not married. You're right; I promised to back off and be respectful but I pushed you. I didn't intend for our discussion to go this route."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.