Drawn to You - Cover

Drawn to You

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Annabelle Daescher, a young interior designer, finds herself torn between her fiance and another man, Jeffrey Allen Winslow. There is something about him that she is unable to free herself from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

"It's wonderful to see you again, Belle. You look amazing, as always." His compliment warmed her in a way she had never felt before. She felt like a little girl earning her father's praise with such words.

"It's lovely to see you again, Jeffrey. You also look great."

"Thanks."

"I'm grateful that you considered me and my firm for so many of your projects. I'm honored that you thought so much of me, not even having seen my work."

"Don't thank me yet, I'm a tough and demanding client," he laughed.

She was staring at the shiny steel doors of the elevator, physically unable to turn and make eye contact. "That's fine with me. I wouldn't expect anything less." A shiver ran up her spine at the authoritative tone that she could hear in his voice, despite the laugh after his statement. She wondered what he would be like dominating her or taking charge in the bedroom. That thought alone thrilled her. There was no doubt in her mind that it would be fantastic to find out. She almost had to shake her head to pull it out of such tawdry thoughts. He was a client, and nothing more. Yes, he was delicious, she could even remember what his lips tasted and felt like, even though days had already passed. But it was highly inappropriate for her to think such thoughts.

"You won't feel uncomfortable working with me, will you? I would understand if you would decline working so closely, given what happened."

"I don't feel uncomfortable. What happened before was a fluke really. Besides this is a professional relationship and I take that very seriously," she said finally looking into the blue-grey pools of his eyes. She almost forgot to keep breathing as she turned away to look back at the elevator doors just before opening and they stepped out, walking side by side.

"Good, then I think we'll work well together. Let's get some lunch, shall we?" he asked, grabbing her portfolio and handing it to the man she recognized as the driver from the night of the party.

"Don't you want to see my portfolio?"

"Later. I'm famished. Let's grab something to eat; I know a great place just a few minutes from here. Besides, I think better on a full stomach."

His pace had quickened and she had to step double-time in order to catch up with his long strides to the car. It surprised her that the driver had beaten them to the door. Without any encouragement needed she climbed in and waited for Jeffrey and the driver. Oddly enough she felt extremely comfortable in the car and in his presence, like she had done it dozens of times before, instead of only once. As if she were in a dream she felt his body beside her, just as it had been the night of the party, and she felt the yearnings beginning to build.

"I want to apologize for my behavior on Friday night," she said sheepishly.

"For what?"

"I never should have kissed you on the veranda. I don't know what came over me."

"There's no need to apologize."

"I think there is, especially now that I'll be working for you."

"You'll find I'm a fair man, as well as forgiving. For that, there's no need to ask for my forgiveness. Your fiancé on the other hand... Does he know?"

Her head dropped to stare at her lightly clasped hands. She studied her sport-length nails that were painted a pale pink that coordinated with her dusty blue pant suit. She felt her embarrassment spread. "No."

"Really? Why not? Shouldn't you be upfront and tell him it was a mistake and move on?"

"Are you crazy?" she asked with a laugh. "It would make him extremely angry. Besides he really wants the opportunity to work with you and your company and it would have ruined his plans for the future. It was a one-time thing anyway."

"It was actually a two-time thing. Although the second one I initiated, to be fair."

Oh God, that's right! They had kissed twice, she thought. When she looked up at him she found herself staring at his lips and remembering the kiss as if they had just pulled away from each other. She looked away and took a deep breath, trying to forget.

"Maybe this isn't such a good idea," she said, with a defeated sigh. It was a thought that she really didn't plan on saying out loud but had. If she turned down working with Jeffrey and David found out he would wonder why, then she would have to explain. There was no other option but to work with him and curb her desires. There was no explaining it either way and she felt stuck between a rock and a hard place. God but she wanted Jeffrey but she was a grown woman and would surely be able to resist temptation, right?

"What are you talking about? You can't disappoint David. He was really looking forward to you working with me, at least gauging by how he was trying to sell the idea to me, not that he had to mind you. Besides, if I can't be with you like he is, I will settle for being near you in a working relationship."

"Is that all this is?" she asked whipping her head around to look at him curiously.

"No, it's not just that. I'm a businessman, and I'd like to think a damned good one. I researched your firm and it's going places. You're going places. I reviewed the firm's website and the projects that you were affiliated with and I have to say I'm impressed. I hired you and your firm because I'm sure it's a sound decision. I only hired David's firm for one project right now; I'm not as sure about how his company will fit with mine but I'm interested in finding out because, after all, it is about making money.

"There is no doubt in my mind that we can do great things together, work-wise. I also feel strongly that we could do great things together in more intimate ways." His words ran through her like hot electricity, leaving her tingling in ways both new and wonderful. "But I respect your relationship with David, even if I think we would be a much better match. I'm capable of stepping back and being gentlemanly about it. Ultimately I think it would be a horrible mistake for you to pass on this opportunity for any reason. I think it will help advance your career by impressing your firm. It will also help to further build your name in the business."

"I know, it's just..." She didn't want to verbally acknowledge the effect he had on her or the pull she felt toward him. It was magnetic and she felt that it was so strong that she should run the other way or else she wouldn't be able to break free. It was no use because she felt the same that he did. Since she knew she would probably never find out how it would feel to be in his arms she would happily settle for the closeness of working together.

"It's just what?"

"Nothing. Never mind. I'm sure we can work together just fine."

They arrived at Café Zu-Zu, it was a restaurant that she had never visited before but had heard coworkers talking about. It was known for its modern design and exquisite food. She only went out to dinner with David for business meetings when he asked her to, which were few and far between. Eating out wasn't really her first choice anyway. Usually she was happier preparing her meals at home in her cozy kitchen. Although it was a meal for one she always made enough for leftovers, just in case David got hungry or wanted it for lunch at some point. Usually she would warm it up for lunch at work. It was far better than a cold sandwich. It was unusual for her to go out to lunch but she actually found that she looked forward to it this time. Was it the new surroundings or the company? She wasn't sure and didn't plan on digging deep to figure it out.

The restaurant was the epitome of modern design with crisp clean lines and white walls. The art on the walls was the pop of color for the room with splashes and meanderings of abstract creations. It wasn't a design style that she felt suited her but that didn't mean she couldn't appreciate it. The chairs were a Plexiglas plastic shell on cast aluminum stems. The cushion that sat in the shell was a vibrant color, each one different from the one beside it. They were bright reds, greens, yellows and blues to pull from the colors of the artwork highlighted on the walls. It was a minimalist approach but well done in her estimation.

It was always difficult for Belle to visit new surroundings because she always ended up studying the design and flow of the room. It was an occupational hazard she figured.

The table was simply sheathed in a white tablecloth with an eclectic mix of tableware adorning it. The center piece was an exquisite orchid in an aluminum pot delicately perched. The aroma of the various meals were wafting in the dining room and she realized that she was getting really hungry and was glad that Jeffrey wanted to get to eating first and business after. When she went with David it seemed business always came first and she wasn't one who dealt with hunger well. It seemed to creep up on her but once she was famished she felt frantic to get something into her stomach for fear of passing out.

The waitress introduced herself and handed them the menus, then rattled off the specials of the day. Belle ordered an iced tea.

"That sounds good; I'll have one too," Jeffrey told the wiry waitress. After the woman left he asked, "Have you eaten here before?"

"No, I'm sorry to say. But I've heard wonderful things."

"Whatever things you've heard are true, I can assure you. It's a funky place, a bit out of my taste style-wise, but nice for a change."

"I was just thinking that as I studied the décor. I love immersing myself in different styles but this one wouldn't be one for my own home," she said as her eyes scanned the expanse of the room. Tables lined the walls on either side and in the middle there was a low wall that zigzagged, breaking up the space in a unique way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.