Drawn to You
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Annabelle Daescher, a young interior designer, finds herself torn between her fiance and another man, Jeffrey Allen Winslow. There is something about him that she is unable to free herself from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

In the foyer she stood nervously waiting for Jeffrey, wondering if it was such a good idea for her to be alone with him. She didn't trust herself, and could she trust him? He was so attractive and magnetic. Not to mention the fact that she seemed constantly aroused by him, just from his presence.

Just when she was about to change her mind and find David, Jeffrey entered, greeting her with a warm smile.

"There you are, are you ready to go?"

"Yes," she replied, her nerves causing her eyelashes to flutter before averting her gaze. "You don't have to do this; I could easily call a cab."

"Nonsense, I don't mind. I have some work to do early in the morning and I'm bored by this party. Besides I would like to learn more about the firm you work for."

It seemed a reasonable thing to want to talk to her about. Her firm was large and, while it was not as large as others in the city, it was growing. It would be good for her career if she could reel in some business, especially from a developer like Jeffrey Winslow. But she wasn't an architect and hoped she could answer his questions.

"As long as you're sure."

"I'm sure. After you, Belle," he replied gallantly motioning toward the door.

Outside the house sat a black Cadillac with a driver waiting by the back door to open it for them. She slid across the seat to make room for Jeffrey. They were settled in, with the door closed and the driver behind the wheel when Jeffrey asked, "What's your address?"

"Oh yes," she laughed, "Sorry. 2505 Broadhead Boulevard. That's north of the city in the historical district."

"Yes, I'm familiar with it; it's a beautiful area. Did you hear the address Williams?" Jeffrey asked the driver.

"I did, Sir."

"Good," Jeffrey said before closing the blackened privacy-glass that separated them from the driver. They were, for all intents and purposes, alone. Belle's senses were heightened and her nerves were on edge, making her even more aware of how close together they were sitting. His left leg bounced up and down, as if he were impatient or nervous. Then it started to sway back and forth, each time lightly brushing against her leg. "You know," he said matter-of-factly, "I'm not that far from you. I live in Berkley Manor."

"Oh really? I know where that is. There are some amazing houses in that community," she said earnestly complimenting him. She didn't want to admit that her firm had designed a few of the homes in his gated community. "I'm glad that you won't be going too far out of your way for me then."

"I wouldn't mind even if I was. I know how boring those parties can be."

"Yes, but it was important to David."

"I see," he replied sounding bothered by the mere mention of her fiancé's name.

She knew that the drive to the party had taken forty-five minutes so they would have significant time together, which both thrilled and unnerved her.

He interrupted the quiet and her thoughts by asking, "Tell me, how much historical restoration does your firm do?"

"A fair amount. Actually, that's a passion of mine."

"Really? That's interesting. I've been buying up homes in different parts of the country to have them restored. You could call it a budding hobby of mine. I'm not very handy, but I love researching the home's background, with the idea that it will be restored to its former glory."

"I know what you mean."

"I've only completed one so far but I had such a feeling of accomplishment when it was finished that I've begun buying more. I consider it an offshoot of my company. It's separate from the family business my father has me overseeing."

"If the restorations are an offshoot then what's the main part of your business?"

"We buy old buildings and warehouses in downtown areas and turn them into apartments. It's a good way to revitalize a city. My dad's company mostly builds strip malls, new apartments or new buildings in suburban areas, which is honest work but less thrilling for me. I like the idea of taking an old place and making it new again. Listen to me: I'm boring you."

"On the contrary, I find it all very interesting."

They continued talking about home styles and restorations. She realized that she was feeling comfortable and it seemed he had relaxed as well. His leg had stopped bouncing, leaving it firmly pressed against hers. There was a thrill from that simple contact and she felt a stirring deep within and her loins ached and all they were doing was talking.

"I'm embarrassed to admit that I know very little about your firm. Would you happen to have a business card on you that I might have?"

"I do actually; one never knows," she replied with a giggle. "Would I be able to have a couple of yours as well?"

"Absolutely," he said, flashing a smile.

They exchanged their business cards and a comfortable silence fell between them as they studied them. Eventually they began talking about anything and everything and she was amazed that their conversation was coming so easily. Time passed quickly and, to her disappointment, they had arrived at her home.

"Thank you so much for driving me home. I truly appreciate it."

"No; thank you for your delightful company. You helped make the drive home enjoyable."

He was smiling at her in the darkness of the car, lit by a nearby streetlamp that allowed her to make out his features. In an effort to exit the car, she slid to the door to her left. Then she felt his hand grasp her right one that had been pressed on the seat, attempting to push her toward the door. She turned to look at him, curious as to why he had stopped her.

With time appearing to move in slow motion she realized that he was leaning toward her. Without thought her lips invitingly parted and her eyes closed. All she could hear was the drumming of her heart from the anticipation of their connection.

Finally his lips lightly brushed against hers, caressing them. His tongue slowly probed partially into her mouth. Was he waiting for approval? Her chest was heaving, causing her to almost gasp for breath; their contact was too much for her and she felt as though the air had been sucked out of her. Feeling heavy with desire, her tongue began to dance with his deeper and deeper. She was giving permission to their kiss. He met her passion with his own as he pulled her to him with his hand now cupping the back of her head with the other hand on her back, caressing it. Their kiss dripped with passion and visions of him lying over her kept speeding through her mind.

A shiver passed through her body startling her because she was aware of her instant attraction and feelings for Jeffrey. She pulled away, breaking off the kiss. The sound of their heavy breathing was all she could hear.

"I can't do this. I'm engaged," she said, breaking the silence.

"But do you love him?

"Of course I do. That's a silly question."

"I felt a connection to you, Belle, the moment I saw you across the room. When you kissed me I realized I had never felt that way from a kiss before. You can't tell me you didn't feel it too?"

"David and I are to marry, Jeffrey," she stated coolly.

"You didn't answer the question."

"That's because it's irrelevant."

"Is it? Can you be sure? When you are with David will you think, what if?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.