Drawn to You - Cover

Drawn to You

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Annabelle Daescher, a young interior designer, finds herself torn between her fiance and another man, Jeffrey Allen Winslow. There is something about him that she is unable to free herself from.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Cheating   Cuckold   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

The hot shower was refreshing and she emerged from the bathroom hearing talking from the hallway. Dressed only in her short, silk, periwinkle robe she began to walk toward the voices that she now realized were coming from the foyer below.

"Hello?" she called down the stairwell.

"Oh, honey. The ladies are here for you. Are you ready?"

"Yes, send them up."

She turned away from the hall and re-entered the master bedroom. The conversation below ended and she heard the footsteps of the women as they made their way to her room. They entered, with cases and other items in their hands.

"Hello, my name's Annabelle. Most people call me Belle; it's nice to meet you." Her hand was extended to the pleasantly plump dark-haired woman who entered first.

Her hand was accepted and the woman replied, "It's nice to meet you too, Belle. My name's Deena. I'll be styling your hair this evening and this is Trish, the manicurist."

More pleasantries were exchanged and Deena informed Belle that they needed to make one more trip for their equipment before they could get started. After they exited Belle walked into the bathroom to stand in front of a full-length mirror that was on the left side of the sinks. She opened her robe and studied herself. Her breasts were standing proudly with the nipples perched atop like cherries on sundaes. She was proud that they were a natural full C-cup with no nip or tuck needed. Her body slimmed at her waist with smooth curves and back out around her full hips. She was voluptuous, not some twiggy supermodel type but a healthy, soft woman. Her waist wasn't too thin or too thick. It was perfect for a man to grab hold of and wrap his fingers around. She knew that back under her robe was her firm, full ass that filled a pair of jeans perfectly. Although she worked out here or there she was blessed with genes that allowed her to do little to maintain her physique. Her lifestyle was go, go, go and she hated to be bored so perhaps she just naturally kept her metabolism up with her constant activity.

The women entered and Belle closed her robe but the cool air had caused her nipples to poke out through the thin fabric temptingly like two hard buttons practically begging for attention. The ladies asked to see what she planned to wear so that they could select the proper hairstyle and nail color for her.

David walked in carrying a chair that would be perfect for Belle to sit in when they worked their magic. Before he left them alone, he leaned into her for a kiss. It seemed that her nipples had caught his attention right away because he cupped her breast, rubbing his thumb over the firm nub. He didn't seem concerned that the other women were with them, which was amazing to Belle. Normally he wouldn't be so forward with company. His unusual boldness turned her on. She heard the women giggle quietly and when he walked out of the room she saw their heads turn to follow his figure as it moved into the hall. Her smile reflected her pleasure in the fact that the women were checking out her man.

They turned back to Belle but their eyes looked nervous, like they were caught with their hand in the cookie jar. "He's yummy, I know. Now let's get on with this." Her words broke through the silence and seemed to put the women back at ease.

She wasn't one who liked being fussed over but found that she enjoyed the attention for once. It was like being on "The Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" to have two women helping to primp and prepare her for a gala event. The thought caused her to snicker because it sounded so snooty in her head. When they were finished and all cleaned up she thanked them.

"Be sure to see David on your way out," she said with a smile and a wink.

It was apparent that they would jump at the chance to look at him once more. Perhaps it was his strength that was attractive or maybe his confident air. She knew David wasn't stingy and would tip well. One might think he was financially stingy but she saw him as practical when it came to money. He would splurge here or there occasionally but not all the time; in that respect they were very similar.

Once they were gone she grabbed her dress from the closet and removed the plastic covering that the store had encased it in. It was a beautiful black number. You would have thought it was made to emulate the dress Audrey Hepburn wore in "Breakfast at Tiffany's." It was form-fitting but not low-cut in the front. The front was modest but the back was open with a dripping of fabric that formed a scoop. The dropped back met in the middle with a small piece of fabric that connected it all to the main part of the dress. It left the back open revealing her soft, ivory skin. The dress was a shorter version than the one in the movie, ending above her knee, but it was effective all the same. Her body looked amazing in it, even the shop girl commented on how fantastic it looked on her. It seemed that it had been made for her. She bought it and didn't even pass out when she saw the receipt that showed the price. If it was as amazing a dress as she thought it to be, it would pay for itself before the night was done. She wanted David's new business venture to be successful.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.