Annie's Tits - Cover

Annie's Tits

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

It was supposed to be a joke. Every year, a couple of months ahead of time, my wife will ask me what I want for my birthday, or for Christmas, or our anniversary. Every year she gets the same answer, "I don't know. Whatever is fine by me." This has gone on for twenty years now and it's always the same, it has never, ever changed. One day we were sitting in our favorite restaurant having breakfast and Jeri asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I said, "I want to see Annie's tits." Jeri, expecting my usual 'I don't know", was caught totally by surprise and she spit out the mouthful of coffee she was just sipping. Annie, our waitress, saw it happen and hurried over with a rag to wipe it up, "You okay hon? Something wrong with the coffee?"

After Annie had gone my wife said, "What in the world do you mean?"

"Simple" I said, "You asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told you that I wanted to see Annie's tits."

My wife stared at me like I'd lost my mind. "I don't want to take her to bed" I said, "I just want to see her tits."

Jeri said, "I think you had better explain this to me."

Jeri and I have been together a good twenty-five years now, most of it married, and we have settled into a comfortable lifestyle. We eat breakfast out every Saturday and Sunday and usually at the same restaurant. In addition I work nights and Jeri works days and so I usually hit the restaurant on the way home from work. Annie has been the day shift waitress for as long as I've been stopping there. She is about four feet ten, a hundred pounds, and most of it is tits. She has to be a 36 C cup or maybe even more and she has a nice tight body, but one I was never really interested in. Annie was a health Nazi and she lifted weights six days a week and she had hard knobs and muscles where I would have preferred seeing curves. One day I was at the register paying for my breakfast and Annie was behind the counter taking my money. She was wearing something low-cut that day and I could see part of a tattoo on the inside of her left breast. From that day on every time I saw Annie I wondered what that tattoo was.

"Let me get this straight," Jeri said, "You want me to somehow get Annie to show you that tattoo."

I smiled and said, "Yep! That's what I want for my birthday."

Then she asked me just how she was supposed to go about doing that and I told her I didn't have a clue. I'd never helped her shop for any of my other presents so why should I know how she should go about getting this one. Like I said, it was a joke and I forgot all about it.


Two months went by and then on the day of my birthday I stopped at the restaurant on my way home from work for breakfast. I ordered the blueberry pancakes and settled down to read the morning Rocky and about five minutes later Annie set my hotcakes down in front of me. I looked up from the paper and saw the she had put a lit candle in the center of them, "Happy birthday" Annie said, "Doing anything special?"

"No" I said, "Tonight's a work night. Jeri and I can go out and celebrate this weekend."

"Well, enjoy," she said, "Breakfast is on me today," and she went off to wait on other customers.

Once home I followed my usual routine; a couple of hours of work in the yard, garage, or around the house and then to bed until four o'clock. At four I would get up, pick up the house and then fix dinner so that it would be ready by the time Jeri got home. When she got home she had a birthday cake and ice cream with her. We finished dinner and I was clearing the table when the doorbell rang. Jeri looked at her watch and said, "Right on time."

I gave her a look and she said, "Your birthday present. I'm having it delivered. Turn around, face the wall, close your eyes and don't look until I tell you" and she went to answer the door. About two minutes later she said, "Okay, you can open your eyes and turn around now."

I opened my eyes and turned around and there, naked to the waist, was Annie. Annie's tits were amazing. If footballs were solid and you cut one in half and then set the two halves side by side you would have Annie's tits. They stuck out in front of her, straight and proud, and with nary a sag in sight. And the nipples! The nipples were unbelievable; they had to be almost an inch long and sticking straight out like miniature erect cocks. I know that I said earlier that Annie didn't have enough curves to suit me, but those tits made my dick hard. And Jeri noticed.

"Isn't that just like a man. All he wants is to see a tattoo he says" and she stepped over and grabbed my bulge, "Yeah! Right!"

And then Annie stepped forward and with her tits close enough for me to touch with my tongue she said, "The deal is you can look, but not touch," but as she said it her hand drooped and she also gave my bulge a squeeze. I thought, if you can touch, so can I and I stuck my tongue out and flicked it over Annie's left nipple and it was like an electric shock - I could feel Annie's body shiver when my tongue touched her - and she jumped back.

"Naughty boy! Just for that I'm going to have to cover them up" and she pulled on a sweatshirt.

We had cake and ice cream and made small talk for an hour or so and then Annie left. I asked Jeri how she had managed to get Annie to go along with it. It seems that she started having lunch at the restaurant every day and she began asking Annie about her body building program and the two of them got friendly. One day Annie sat down with her while taking a break and the two of them got to laughing about silly situations and Jeri told Annie about my birthday wish.

"You sure have him in a tizzy over your tattoo."

"Let's do it" Annie said.

"Do what?" asked Jeri.

"Show him the tattoo on his birthday."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.