Random Revelations
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Jack_O

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The end is nigh! (follow-up to the 'Random' series)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Gay   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Orgy  

The owl sat watchfully on top of the telegraph pole, waiting for his first meal of the day.

Nothing stirred in the grass beneath and he looked north towards his roost by day, in the eaves of the Church at the edge of the village. He hooted softly and thought of his mate,

waiting patiently with their two young chicks who needed the fat, plump rodents that were plentiful hereabouts. His head swivelled to south where a 4x4 'people-carrier' was making its way towards him along the bumpy road, headlights glaring through the midnight air. The line buzzed fitfully beneath his feet and he hooted again, spread his great wings, and flew off silently into the woods where he could hunt in peace.

The phone lines had been ablaze with activity in the preceding week before now.

Judy had called Mike to tell him the good news and his daughter had overheard on the other line in her bedroom. She'd wasted no time informing Elaine of the upcoming nuptials and she, like the good daughter she was, had spread the word throughout her family. Her mother told Mrs Lord everything and this juicy piece of gossip was no exception. She took Gordon shopping for a new suit and bumped into Karen who had taken her husband, Peter, shopping too, though for something far more casual. They thought it a splendid idea to go along to the nuptials and joined the assembled guests about 10 minutes before Judy turned into the small car-park by the old church.

She got out first and stepped onto the tarmac looking resplendent in a white silk trouser suit. A red carnation in her button hole glistened like a drop of fresh blood. Her best 'man' followed, dressed with similar style but in powder-blue, a white carnation hanging like a cloud on a clear sky over her left breast. After them came the maid-of-honour in a candy-pink creation that left little to the imagination. Her ample breasts threatened to burst the thin silk asunder and she pulled her bodice up with a 'what-the-hell' grin, holding the door open for Clara to join them. Her white silk dress, with a low cut bodice edged in lace, drifted around her feet like fresh snow.

Judy gave her a warm smile and said, "shall we?"

"We shall." Clara replied, taking her proffered arm delicately.

"Come along Fran," she said to her maid, "and make sure the dress doesn't drag - it's got to be back on Monday!"

Fran lifted the hem high, exposing the sheer white stockings, and whistled approvingly at her bare cheeks. "Yes your majesty," she said sarcastically.

"The virgin queen has spoken," chuckled Judy over her shoulder. "So you be on your best behaviour too Danni!"

"If she's the virgin queen, then I'm the virgin Mary!" Quipped she, joining the maid to help keep the dress clean.

The she-males laughed, with nervousness as much as amusement, and began a stately walk towards the waiting priest. He surreptitiously shifted his erection into a more comfortable position and watched the queer quartet come towards him like moths to the flame from the candle he held high to illuminate their way. Silently he turned to show them the way to his private chapel, a small room behind the main altar, where they could discreetly conduct the service.

"They're here." He whispered into the darkness which began to bloom with flickering light from each candle belonging to the gathered assembly.

Judy gasped in amazement and Carla whispered, "how romantic," as they saw the array of lights dancing like fireflies on either side of the aisle.

"How did all these people know... ?" Judy said to Mike as she passed him by.

Alison popped her head around his shoulder and whispered, "a little bird told us!"

Judy gave her a puzzled look but said nothing. Father McNamara placed his candle into a tall brass stand beside him and turned to greet them, hands open in the universal gesture of welcome.

"Someone's pleased to see us, whispered Judy, eyeing the bulge in his trousers with a sly smile.

He smiled sheepishly and said, "Shall we begin?"

"Please do," Carla said, "we've waited a long time for this!"

Indeed they had. Judy looked deep into her eyes and barely heard the priest during the ceremony, responding to Carla's emotions more than the spoken words. A tear trickled down her cheek as she said, "I do," and Carla kissed it tenderly away at the priests bequest and cheekily replied, "I can do that - and a lot more besides!"

Elaine began to sing Amazing Grace in a sweet, high voice, and row upon row of tiny lights twinkled into life around the room, bestowing a cosy glow upon the gathered selection of villagers.

Her father, Steve, patted her plump rump fondly as he kissed his wife with real affection now they understood each other better. Without a trace of embarrassment his son, Joe, shared an intimate moment with his best friend in public for the first time and Frank loved him all the more for it. Not to be left out, Dave took Fran in his arms and moaned on her soft lips as he felt a surprising hardness jut into his crotch. Mrs Jackson turned from her scrutiny of her husband, Peter, being tongue-lashed by her no longer secret lover, Kevin, and smiled at Danni who took her smoothly in a warm embrace that promised more than she realised.

Gordon was past caring what the rest of them might think about the special relationship he shared with his mother as their tongues danced a lively fandango, in contrast to the subtle tune soaring into the vaulted roof. Alison gave her father's crotch a gentle squeeze as she edged past him into the aisle. Mike grinned as her fleeting touch inflamed his desire which he shared with his wife who watched their daughter walk slowly up to the priest before focusing her attention on him. Father McNamara swallowed hard as he watched his fantasy come towards him, a playful smile curling her rose-red lips into an enticing bow. Without a word she knelt before him, nimble fingers pulling the zipper down over his erection that sprang eagerly into her hand.

"Oh Father," she sighed, stroking the hot, hard shaft appreciatively, "mother was so right about you!"

He groaned and looked over to where Mrs Barton stood in a passionate embrace with her husband. She gave him a cheery thumbs-up and blew him a reassuring kiss while Mike took his own hard-on out for her to play with.

Carla looked over to where her best man was sucking face with a hot woman wearing a tight split skirt and said, "Danni! Go get the chalice - I don't want to lose a drop." She added to Judy.

"Best take off this dress - just in case," she said, unbuttoning the lacy corsage with trembling fingers.

Fran pulled free from Dave's arms and clapped her hands to get everyone's attention.

"Gentlemen! When you are ready to show your appreciation for the happy couple, please put your hand in the air and we will bring the cup to you. Ladies..." she added, unzipping Dave's well packed trousers. "... your turn will cum!"

The sound of descending zippers ricocheted around the room like a volley of gunshots, followed by happy sighs and moans and soft, wet sounds of sucked and stroked cocks. Elaine walked through it all with a spring in her step and a gleam in her eye towards Danni, said, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

The she-male took out a gleaming length of solid meat, at least 10 inches in length, and replied, "be my guest," keeping a watchful eye open for any raised hands but saw none, only heads a-bobbing and hands a blur of action in the flickering shadows.

"Oh My! Franks got serious competition." Elaine said, feeling the shaft thicken in her hand as she flicked the tip with her tongue.

Danni looked down at her new found friend and said, "who's Frank?"

"The tall black guy - three rows down on the left." Elaine replied, her tongue skating down one side of the veiny shaft and up the other.

It was hard to distinguish who was who in the tangle of bodies and she decided to wait and find out more when he put his hand up. There! A hand belonging to a large woman in the second row was calling her over. She excused herself and sauntered down the aisle, patting Fran on the ass en passant as she bent over a nicely erect tool, towards them. Elaine followed, unwilling to pass up the chance of getting closer to Mrs Lord who took the cup from the she-males hand without batting an eyelid at her waving protuberance.

"Now Gordon," she whispered, holding the chalice at an angle before his crotch, "cum!"

He spat in his hand, briskly stroked his cock and groaned as a spurt of cum splashed into the bottom of the cup. His mother crooned her approval and sucked a misplaced drop from her thumb as he came again, then again before squeezing the base of his cock to stem the flow.

He'd need to keep some juice in reserve for it promised to be a long night. Elaine leaned over to get a closer look, placing a hand on one of Mrs Lord's copious buttocks. She turned and said, "not now dear, maybe later," with a sweet smile of promise.

"No," she replied, sliding her hand between the huge thighs, "Now! I've waited so long."

Gordon wrapped both arms around his mother's waist, lifted her enormous breasts up and said, "you know how she looks at you. I know you enjoy it. So what's stopping you?"

Soothed by his strong hands squeezing her tits and her hot breath on them, she moaned and gave into temptation, leaning back in his arms. His cock, pressing into the crack of her arse, sent delicious thrills skittering up and down her spine.

The she-male smiled as Elaine began feed on a mouthful of tit flesh and turned to attend to another busy hand calling her over.

Mrs Jackson's eyes went wide when she saw Danni's cock bobbing towards her and gave it a welcoming squeeze as she took the cup, holding it out for her husband to add his load.

"Look here," she told him, "I bet you'd like to suck this!"

He licked his lips and groaned, thinking how good it would feel in his arse where Kevin had stuck two fingers, bringing him to a shuddering climax that spilled into the cup like thick cream.

His wife smiled and said, "Now see to your Master's pleasure."

"You have him well trained," said Danni, enjoying her hand-job.

Kevin looked to his mistress and asked, "shall I fuck him?"

"Later, perhaps," she demurred, "just give us your cum for now."

He grunted in accord with her wishes and sent a spray of spunk into the cup, hoping it was enough to satisfy the demanding bitch. It was. She kissed him approvingly and handed the cup back to the she-male, giving her one more squeeze before attending to the slaves.

Danni turned around, nearly bumping into the guy who had changed places with Fran and was sucking her hot little clit noisily, his firm arse presenting an irresistible target. She pressed the hard head of her big clit in-between his hairy cheeks and teased his rosy hole into sweet surrender.

"Don't stop, It's only Danni," said Fran, holding his head firmly between her legs. "Danni - meet Dave."

He gurgled a greeting and stroked his cock harder, feeling them lean over his body to share a sensual kiss. The hot, hard impalement was brief and incredibly potent, bringing him perilously close to shooting his wad over the tiled floor. Mercifully it withdrew as Fran pointed out a new customer for Danni's cup.

"Nice to meat you," said Danni, sliding from the snug hole, "and I'll see you soon," she said to Fran before crossing the aisle to join a hectic group that was cumming noisily together, urged on by a buxom woman in a black corset, her dress flung over the back of the wooden bench where three guys sat in a row, merrily jerking each other off.

"You must be Frank," said Danni to the big one in the middle, a hand from either side on his resplendent cock.

He looked up at her and grinned. "That's me. Word got around huh?"

"Good news always travels fast, honey." Danni replied, "you got a hot load for me?"

Mrs Woolmer pushed the she-male gently, but firmly aside and straddled him saying, "he sure does. Ready stud?"

Frank groaned as her cunt slid down his cock with an audible slurp and groaned, "for you? Always!"

"Then cum inside me," she breathed in a voice thick with lust, "all of you! Don't worry," she added as Danni held the chalice aloft and tapped it, pertly reminding them of their obligations to the happy couple, "you'll get more than enough to fill that."

The she-male shrugged and watched her ride up and down on the big, black shaft with a tinge of jealousy which was slightly mollified by the fat slut's mouth on her clit. She allowed the other two, father and son by the look of them, remove her shirt and take a firm breast in hand, sucking the hard, pointed nipples as they kept themselves erect with slow, stroking hands on each others cocks.

All too soon he groaned, "I'm cumming," and shuddered with every spasm of his huge balls, grinding them against the biggest clit Danni had ever seen. She knelt with difficulty in the cramped space as the woman stood up, parting her legs to allow a rich, foamy stream of spunk to pour into the chalice. Her husband wasted no time in stuffing his meat into her syrupy snatch while the younger one couldn't wait for him to finish, rudely availing himself of her other hole as she stood there, eagerly taking them both. Danni was pushed to the floor in the rush and narrowly avoided spilling the sticky contents of the chalice over her, but managed to hold it up between the shuddering thicket of legs to catch their spunk, cascading down her crack, as they came together. She slid out on her back, using both feet to push herself along before standing up in the aisle, holding the cup aloft as though on a winners rostrum.

Fran added her contribution then Dave, just about filling it to the brim, but leaving some room for Steve to top up as his wife skilfully jerked him off into the frothy mixture. Carefully, almost reverently, Danni carried it back to the newly wed couple who patiently waited for her, naked as the day they were born. Fran, Dave and Frank followed, casually observing as Judy took the chalice and said, "Now you, Danni, then the priest."

Father McNamara clung to the communion rail and watched while Alison continued to gobble his aching cock. Fran knelt behind Danni and rimmed her cute little arsehole while Frank and Dave took up positions on either side, wanking her juicy big clit as she played with her elongated nipples, pulling them hard as they pulled her off into the chalice. It was too much for the groaning priest to bear. Teased beyond endurance by Ali's hot tongue, her mouth apparently everywhere at once, he sent a torrid burst of spunk onto her tongue. She dragged him over to where the she-male was still cumming and tossed the rest of his load into the over flowing chalice. The priest gripped her tits and blessed them with another spurt, then another as he raised his head and cried in a ringing voice; "Et cum spirito tuo!"

Everybody stopped what they were doing and watched his spunk fly in all directions, mostly over Alison's face, although some splashed into the chalice before Judy raised it to her lips to sup at the salty liquid. Carla licked a few drops from her tits and took the cup from her, draining the contents in a long swallow. Judy pushed her back towards the altar, laying her on the pristine cloth of white cotton, edged in red and gold, kissing her cummy lips passionately. Danni and Fran helped lift her up, spreading her wide open for Judy to start slowly fucking her pussy, each one then taking turns to suck her hard clit, her soft tits, covering every exposed inch of her body. Alison stood next to the priest, stroking his slick cock while he gently fingered her slippery cunt. Frank and Dave went over to stand either side of Carla's head, offering their cocks for her mouth to suck fresh life into them. Mike and his wife split up; she going to stand next to the priest to help her daughter resurrect his erection while he stood behind Judy, pushing her harder into Carla who began to moan louder in sheer bliss at having two cocks to suck on while taking another inside her dripping cunt. Steve carried his wife down the aisle while she dragged her son along by his cock until they joined the debauched scene. He put her down where she stood, weak-kneed with lust, stroking them up and down as they finger fucked her cunt and arsehole. Peter crawled at a slower pace, bearing the weight of his wife who rode him like a miniature horse, smacking his arse to urge him on while keeping a firm grip on Kevin's cock, reluctant to let it de-tumify for even an instant. His cock ring kept it hard, saluting Mrs Woolmer as they went by. She grinned at Mrs Jackson and pulled Elaine up from her soaking crotch. The girl clung to her as she made her way up to the altar, followed by Gordon, his erection pointing straight up in an attitude of respect for her sexual allure.

Judy slammed into her cunt, pulled her lovers throbbing clit and gasped "I'm gonna cum." She looked around the gathering and said, "who's next?"

"Oh God!" Carla groaned, feeling her lover pump wave upon wave of scalding spunk deep inside her writhing body as she spurted high in the air, showering her bridesmaid with cum in lieu of a corsage.

Mike stepped forward and stuffed his cock into her juicy fuck hole while Judy walked around to watch.

She said to him, "she's all yours - for one night only," and to her, "forever after all mine."

The Church, so often the scene of pious prayers and hymns of praise, now became a perverse scene of utter depravity.

Frank made his way over to where Danni's arse made a perfect home for his cock, sliding smoothly between her cheeks. She obliged him by opening her legs and reaching back to offer her puckered hole. Dave reacquainted himself with Fran's ample charms, fucking her hard and fast with his thick cock. They grinned at each other across the altar while the two she-males shared a long, breathless kiss after licking some of the cum from Carla's body.

Peter managed to climb the short steps up to the altar and collapsed in a heap. His wife dismounted and invited Kevin to resuscitate him with a good, hard fucking. He soon perked up with eight inches of solid cock in his guts and she put her shoe in his mouth to muffle the hoarse screams from his dry throat. Elaine managed to drag Mrs Lord down on top of her beside them and lay writhing underneath the larger woman, grinding her hairy cunt onto her huge clit. Gordon got on top of her, rubbing his cock along his mother's crack before sliding it up her arse with a juicy squelch, forcing her clit into Elaine's cunt. He had a perfect view of Mrs Woolmer's lovely big tits and she lifted them up when she saw him, licking the nipples teasingly as her husband and son knelt to worship her arse and cunt respectively. Alison bent over the communion rail for the priest to slip his cock inside her tight little pussy, ably assisted by her mother who kissed him passionately as he began to fuck her daughter. She soon felt herself pushed roughly into the rail and doubled up in pleasure as Joe's cock plunged up her sticky cunt to the hilt. His mother had teased Gordon once too often and was being royally fucked where she stood, her hands squeezing his pumping buttocks as he squeezed her tits blissfully. Mrs Lord had succumbed to Elaine's demanding tongue and was riding it like her son's cock while sucking Steve's meaty shaft as he fucked her face. Carla sauntered past with a twinkle in her eye and grabbed Mrs Jackson's attention by caressing her body as she continued to stuff her foot into her husband's mouth.

"Allow me," she said, kneeling with cock in hand to feed his face while his wife's foot descended onto the back of his neck, holding him firmly as he became impaled at both ends. Judy slapped his face as he gagged and spluttered on her rough thrusting.

"Shut the fuck up," she told him, forcing her clit deeper, "and make yourself useful. Come on! Suck me with that dirty mouth."

Carla watched her face fuck the sub for a while then looked back to where Fran was getting buffed by the hung black guy. She beckoned him over and suggested he take her place on the altar. Nimbly he climbed on and watched as Carla straddled him, working herself down his shaft with groans of pleasure. The table creaked ominously as Steve climbed up to deftly insert himself inside her gaping pussy and she rode them at a gentle pace, moaning blissfully.

Father McNamara hoped it would bear their weight as he'd no idea how he'd explain that to his superiors. That, however, would be the least of his worries if word of this ever got out. For now, he didn't really care. He'd swapped places with Joe and was plugging Mrs Barton's silky slit while her Alison opened her arse and took Joe with shrill squeals of delight. Mike watched his wife and daughter getting well fucked while introducing himself to Fran by sliding smoothly between her pert buttocks. She sighed happily at having a more modest, but very adequate, endowment and stroked her clit while wondering how she'd managed to fit the full length of Frank's massive length that was slowly disappearing into Carla's rump. Danni knew she could take it as she'd had the pleasure of filling the beautiful hermaphrodite long before Judy came on the scene and now Dave was discovering how hot her clit felt as she reamed his arse with long, hard strokes. He grunted as the she-male went deeper with each thrust, driving him onto his hands and knees, his head almost touching Mrs Woolmer's face that looked at him upside down. She smiled and pulled him closer for a long, tongue lashing kiss that made his toes curl. Her freshly shaven pussy had sucked the cum almost immediately from Gordon's balls and he now lay between her splayed legs, busily cleaning the smooth lips her husband had diligently trimmed earlier. Mrs Lord couldn't resist fingering her son's hairy arsehole as Elaine sucked her cunt. Gordon moaned inside Mrs Woolmer's gaping fuck hole as he recognised who was reaming him so rudely and pushed back onto his mother's exploring digit as Elaine shoved another finger up her arse. Judy couldn't resist going over to her unattended pussy with a fresh hard on, rubbing the head of her clit over her bushy gash.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.