Fucking my Porn Star Mom - Cover

Fucking my Porn Star Mom

by Cohf Zeen

Copyright© 2006 by Cohf Zeen

Erotica Sex Story: Bradley's mom, April, discovers her son viewing one of her porn movies on the internet. This leads to Bradley living out his fantasy of fucking his porn star mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   .

Part One

Bradley was in his glory. He had struck Internet gold, stumbling onto a great, free porn movie site. For the 15 year old, this was like finding a stash of old, triple X video tapes.

He quickly scanned the enormous list. All the most popular adult stars were here, plus hundreds of lesser known, but equally hot chicks too.

Bradley's pecker swelled to twice its sizes as he viewed several of the clips. He had only viewed a few smaller ones, before moving onto much larger videos. He was only allowed to get the internet a few months ago, and with the help of a friend got past the software that prevented him from viewing porn.

Thank goodness for high speed DSL, A 185 MB clip downloaded to his hard drive in under 10 minutes. Once the movie was saved to his computer's drive, he viewed it. Again his cock jumped and he knew he had to pull it free. Bradley often jacked off, but never in front of his computer.

Bradley was an only child and he didn't have a father. His mother, April had raised him by herself and he lacked for nothing. His mom was always buying him the newest fashions and making sure her son looked good for school.

He was a popular kid, but his didn't yet have a girlfriend. But thanks to the internet, that didn't matter much anymore, he had lots of hot girls to dream about as he masturbated at night. With his mother out grocery shopping, Bradley was home free to jack-off while watching the movies. The one he selected was called, Hot Blonde Covered In Cum.

Bradley loved viewing the nasty, facial movies - the ones with girls having dozens of men jacking off on their faces. With his hard cock in his hand and his pants down around his ankles, he started the video.

When the woman's face flashed on the screen he gasped loudly. It was his mom! Bradley was dumbfounded. How could this be? His mom was a clothing model. Sure some of the stuff she modeled was lacy underwear, but she wasn't posing nude. But here she was standing nude, and not only that, she was caressing her big tits.

Bradley's hand squeezed his cock tighter and he rapidly ran it up and down the thick shaft as he watched his own mother spreading her legs and opening up her pussy. Her vagina was hairless and her fuck lips very fleshy. She stretched her hole open, showing off her inner skin, which was a soft pink color.

His breathing grew rapid and he knew he was going to blow his load all over his stomach if he didn't slow down. He fought back his initial excitement and kept watching. In stunned silence Bradley listened to his mother talking nasty.

She was saying, "Come on boys, give me all the hot, sticky, gooey cum. Shoot it on my face. Give it to me. I love it. Soak me in your cum." She said these words as each guy stood in front of her and blasted her face with his thick white ropes of sperm. Bradley had never witnessed anything so nasty.

Bradley's mother was a very attractive woman. April was only 31 now, and she looked about 25 in the flick. Her son had no idea that she was a porn star. Or that she was making movies like this as he was growing up. He watched intently as his mother's face was painted in cum. Her cheeks, chin, her forehead, even her long, blond hair was soaked in the semi-clear fluids of the men's ejaculate and still more men added to it, sending their own thick, gooey white ropes of cum into her face and open mouth.

Bradley's mouth dropped open when he spotted a second woman entering the picture. This dark-haired woman started to kiss his mother, and lick her face, sucking up some of the sticky mess, and then she spit and slobbered it into her mother's mouth. April's tongue licked at the long, stringy strands of gooey white cum that spanned between their mouths.

As they kissed each other and caressed each other's sperm coated tits, still more guys sent their cum arching into the air and landing on their faces. Bradley felt his full balls tighten and knew he was going to explode. But before he could, the worse sound he could imagine assaulted his ears.

"Bradley? What the fuck are you doing?"

As quickly as he could, Bradley pulled his pants back up, trying to hide his ragging hard-on from his mother.

"Are you looking at porn?" April cried.

Bradley said nothing, stumbling to get his pants around his waist, the head of his cock prominently sticking above the waist line.

"Get to your room right now, young man!" April yelled.

Bradley dashed to his room, his heart racing. His mind going a million miles a second. He had no idea what he was going to do, to say.

April, on the other hand, had her own worries. She looked at the computer monitor and watched as the last few minutes of her hardcore movie played out.

"Oh fuck!" she said loudly. "Of all the ones my son picks to see, it had to be that one."

April sat down in front of the computer the image of herself and the other porn star kissing each other's sperm-stained faces still filling the screen.

"Shit," she said as she closed the file. "Shit, shit, shit!" She had hopped that getting the internet at home and putting parental locks on it would prevent this from happening.

Bradley waited in his room, sitting on the bed. He nervously looked toward his door as it slowly opened. There was his mom. Her face showing a look of concern and not anger.

"I'm sorry mom," he managed to say.

"Oh honey. It's me that should be sorry. I'm sorry you had to see that. To find out your mom does... did those things. You must think I'm so gross now."

Bradley looked into his mother's blue eyes. "No mom, not at all, you looked so beautiful, so sexy. I'm sorry I was playing with myself as I watched it mom, but you made me feel so horny, so turned on."

April sat on the bed next to her son. "You didn't mind seeing your mother like that?"

"No mom, not at all. You looked so hot."

"Even with all those men covering me with their, with their love?" she said, trying to take the sting out of the language of the sex act.

"No mom, I liked what I saw. I think you look so beautiful getting a facial."

April paused. "So you know what type of sex act that was?"

"Yes mom."

"Have you been watching much porn?"

"Just a bit."

"And what have you watched with me in it?"

"Just that one movie." Bradley hesitated, and then said, "Have you done more?"

April put her hands to her face. "Yes. Oh Bradley, I'm so sorry."

"No mom, it's okay. I don't mind."

April looked over at her son. "But Bradley, your mom was a porn star."

"And a hot one, too."

April forced a smile. She hoped her son wouldn't need years of therapy. In many ways she wasn't surprised that he didn't think she was a sick, disgusting person. He was a teenager, discovering sex. The sight of a beautiful woman engaged in any sex act would excite a boy his age, even if it was his own mother. She also knew that her son was most likely going to be beating off every night playing that movie over and over in his head again and again.

April said, "Do you want to talk about what you seen? Do you have any questions?"

April thought it best that they get this out in the open right now, and not let any feelings get bottled up.

Bradley said, "Why did you get into porn, mom?"

"For the money, honey. It pays very good, if you..." She paused. She didn't know if she should tell him the truth. But the fact of the matter was, the nastier you were the more money you could make. And April loved being nasty.

"If you what, mom?"

"If you do things like on that video you were watching."

"Mom, did you know any of the guys in that movie?"

"A few of them. Why do you ask?"

"Well it's just that they got to do something with you that I will never get to do."

April looked at her son surprised. "Bradley, are you saying that you want to cum on your mother's face?"

Bradley turned red. He fumbled with his hands, and then looked again into his mother's eyes. April could read him, his expression, his mind working. She stood up and looked down at him. Her handsome, blond-haired son. Bradley wordlessly watched as his mother began to open up her blouse, slowly unbuttoning it. She pulled it free, then unhooked the front clasp on her lacy bra.

"Now Brad," she said, using the more grown up version of his name. "I'm only doing this because it's a fantasy that will be in your head forever otherwise. But you have to promise me that you will never tell a soul. Not a single one of your friends. If you can't keep this secret, it will be everywhere."

"I promise mom. Really, I promise with all my heart."

April opened up her bra and let her big, 38D cup breasts spring free. Bradley gasped. He had never seen anything so sexy before. April pulled her slacks off, exposing her black, bikini panties. Then she pulled her panties off too.

Bradley drank in his mother's beauty. He gazed on his mother's hairless pussy, her fleshy lips pressed together, a trickle of cunt juices dripping out. She was a goddess. She knelt on the floor in front of him, and looked directly at his crotch.

"Okay, big man. Show me what you got."

Bradley stood up and pulled his pants and short down. April watched as his thick, fat young cock appeared.

"Oh that's nice, Brad. Now take off your shirt too."

He pulled his T-shirt off and stood before his mother, his cock at eye-level.

April smiled at seeing her son's raging hard cock, throbbing before her. "Okay, big boy, let's see what you've got. Pump that penis for me." Bradley began to stroke his big cock for his mother. April felt her excitement growing too as her son's cock swelled even more. She had to admit her son's cock was the nicest one she had ever seen. Maybe not the biggest, but it was certainly sizable, at 9 inches.

"Cum on my face, honey. Let mommy feel your sticky hot cum. Let me taste of your cum baby. Shoot it into my mouth." Bradley watched as his mother opened her mouth and wiggled her tongue up at him. Looking down on her, seeing her big tits, her flat belly, his gaze dropping down to her slit, then back to her pretty face, it was the most exciting thing he had ever seen in his life and that excitement lead to his strongest orgasm to date.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk!" He screamed. Never had Bradley cum so hard, or so much. The head of his cock exploded. A massively thick white load of spunk arched from the head of his cock and splashed hard against his mother's upper lip, flying up across her right eye, across her forehead and into her hairline.

April didn't react with surprise at the velocity or intensity. She had been witness to this many, many times, loving the feeling and sperm as it adorned her face. The next gooey wad rocketed from his jerking cock before the first wave had finished landing. Most of his spurting jism splashing right into his mother's open mouth, hitting the back of her throat and spraying all over her tongue and teeth. April felt her cunt gush as the flavor of her son's sperm brought her taste buds alive. She loved the taste of spunk and it had been far too long without having eaten it.

Bradley's big cock pulsed and his balls worked over time. He was soaking down his mother's face just like the men in the video clip. His cum was clinging to her forehead and dripping off her nose. It was all over her lips and tongue. A big, white, greasy gob slowly rolled down her cheek and dripped onto her right tit.

She reached up and caressed it all around on her hard nipple.

Near the end as he was squeezing the last droplets of sperm from his cock, April took hold of her son's penis and popped it into her mouth. Bradley watched as his mom sucked the remaining threads of cum out of his shaft and down her throat. April licked and sucked the head of his cock until the last drop of cum was in her belly. Bradley was still breathing hard when his mother stood up, caressed his face, then she lay down on his bed. She spread her legs wide for him, showing off her wet, hairless pussy to him.

"Now Brad, I need you to do something for me." She ran her middle finger through her slit and poked it into her wet fuck hole. "Lick me Brad. Lick your mommy's cunt."

Bradley's heart raced again. Not only from hearing his mother talking dirty to him, but also getting the chance to lick her pussy. April had her eyes closed, her son's cum drying on her face, the smell of his sperm filling her nose, a hint of his manly taste still in her mouth.

Bradley moved between his mother's legs and breathed in deeply. The aroma of his mother's cunt wafted up to his nose. It was the most intoxicating fragrance. Her swollen labia looked his rose petals covered in dew.

Using his middle finger, he teased them open. His mother's cunt juices stream out across her fleshy lips. He dipped his tongue into her hot, wet flesh and heard his mother moan. Her cunt creamed even more and he licked deeply into her drinking up her nectar.

April moaned and rocked her hips into her sons face as he ate her out. She loved to be licked and her son was doing a wonderful job. She reached down and caressed his head, then pointed to her hard clit, sticking out from under its hood.

"Lick here honey, very gently."

Bradley did as instructed. Glad to have his mother as a teacher. The sounds his mother made, the view of her pretty pink pussy, her fleshy lips, her dripping wet cunt hole, it began to get him hard again. He looked up between her big tits, each fanned out to the side and watched as his mother was dragging the sperm off her face and into her mouth. She was picking the gooey strands up between her finger tips and then letting it drip off them and onto her tongue. She would then lick the sticky goo off her fingers, and then go searching for more.

Bradley's cock was as hard as a rock again. His mother's cunt juices had soaked his face and the view was incredible, but he wanted to go that last step. He wanted to fuck his own mother. He wasn't sure if she would let him. It was incest after all, he understood that. But he wanted to feel his cock thrusting in and out of her hot, wet, velvety cunt.

He looked at his mother's face, pleasure written all over it. He thought he might have a chance if he did it now, while her lust for him was so strong and before he blew his load all over the bed.

Moving quickly, he crawled up and over his mother's body. When she realized what he was doing the head of his big cock was already brushing against her entrance. Without speaking, Bradley rammed his fat cock home, driving it deeply into his mother's cunt flesh, smash his big purple head into her cervix.

April gasped and moaned loudly as Bradley fucked his mother hard and fast, his cock racing back and forth inside her tight soaking wet hole. Her cunt cream coated the shaft of his cock and leaked out to paint his balls. He could feel his pubic hairs becoming wetter as his cock squeezed out her juices.

Bradley felt his mother's hands move onto his back, then down to his ass. She moved them off to the side, and he was sure she was going to push him off her.

"Brad," she moaned, "Slow down. Not so fast. Enjoy fucking me, don't try to cum too quickly inside of me.

Take your time, Bradley. Take your time fucking your mommy. Yes, that's it, fuck me honey, yessss fuck me, Ohhhhh."

Bradley pumped away inside his mother's tight, wet cunt. He brought her to orgasm, and she screamed out his name and moaned loudly for over a minute. She hugged him tightly, her hands caressing his back, then her fingernails lightly raking his ass cheeks.

"Cum in me Brad, cum in your mommy. Fuck me honey, fuck me and coat my cunt with your sperm."

Bradley had heard enough, his mother's dirty talk caused a stream of thick gooey sperm to smear across her cervix. His cock jerked and spurted, turning her pink inner walls white with his spunk. He flooded her hole with his cum and then collapsed on top of her.

April kissed her son, and he kissed her deeply back. With his cock still embedded deeply inside her, they hugged and kissed and held each other close. April wrapped her legs around her son, holding his cock inside of her. She squeezed her inner muscles, milking his young cock for all its cum.

Slowly over the next several minutes, Bradley felt his cock getting hard again. It had not gone limp since he had squirted on her face. April knew that her son's youth would let him stay hard for a long period of time, and with his returning hardness, she started fucking him again.

Bradley felt his mother's hips rocking and pushing against him. He started to push back and seconds later they were fucking hard and fast again. April and Bradley, mother and son, fucked for another thirty minutes before they both came again. When his cock slipped free, she kissed her way down his chest to his groin and then took his cock in her mouth and licked it clean. She then lay beside him again, looking into his eyes.

"That was wonderful, honey. Are you okay with the fact that you fucked your mother?"

"Yes mom, I'm very okay with that."

She caressed his cheek, "Was I your first, honey?"

"Yes mom."

April kissed her son. "Oh thank you honey, for letting me be your first. It was so special for me too. And you were so good at it." She hugged her son tightly, pressing her big tits into his bare chest.

"Mom?" he asked as a question.

"Yes honey?"

"Can we..." He paused. "Are we going to be able to..."

She smiled at him, "Fuck again? If you want me honey, I will fuck you all you want - anytime of day or night. But I still want lots of your tasty cum in my belly too." She grabbed his hand and pushed it down between her legs. His fingers slipped over her smooth mound and into her silky slit. She pushed his fingers into her dripping wet fuck hole.

Bradley felt up inside her, the mixture of his sperm and her cunt juices felt so silky-smooth as it coated his fingers. She then pulled his hand away from her pussy and brought his gooey fingers to her mouth and licked them clean, drinking down the combination of flavors.

She then said, "Feed me baby, scoop all that cock juice and cunt cream out of your mommy's cunt and make me eat it." Bradley was happy to do so. He loved how hot and kinky his mom was and that she talked and did such nasty, sexual stuff, and happier still that his cock was again rock-hard. April noticed too, and as her son finished feeding the last of the cum he had blasted in her, she pushed him back on the bed and jumped on top of him.

She looked down on him, her big tits swaying, her fleshy cunt lips fanning out across his hard cock meat and she lowered her pussy down on his shaft and smiled.

"I'm going to fuck your big hard cock raw, honey and milk every droplet of cum from your balls. What do you think of that?"

Bradley said, "I think I'm in heaven!"

April said, "We both are, honey. We both are."


Part Two

For the next few months April and her son fucked like rabbits. She screwed him every morning, she fucked him every lunch hour when he came home from school, and had him in her bed all night each evening. She set a TV up in the headboard of her bed, and would play some of the porn movies she starred in for her son to watch as he fucked her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.