Conclave Of Conspiracy
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - (This is the sequel to Amanda's Choice) The Emperor's treachery now revealed, Roquan tries to rally the other Overlords to his cause by hosting a Conclave. But will the Emperor sit idly by as plans are made against him? Meanwhile, Amanda's slave training is not quite what she expected, and even less so when the Conclave commences. And then there is the mystery behind the foreign merchant...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Overlord Weton D'honna was a dapper young man, the youngest of the Overlords present save for Freya. Supposedly this man already leaned in Roquan's direction, but Roquan was not sure what this was buying them.

Where the other Overlords tended to be prejudicial in terms of Clan longevity, Roquan was in a similar way with age. He did not see this man, having been an Overlord for only five years, as very credible for his cause. Yet a vote was a vote, and beggars could not be choosers.

Weton at least did not exhibit what many of the youth did, which was an impatience to speak his own mind at the expense of others. He listened quietly to Roquan's pitch, though admittedly he allowed himself to be distracted. His eyes occasionally flitted over to Amanda as she stood off to the side, still in her restraints, and the end of her chain secured to a post of the bed near the window.

And she was listening very carefully.

"Hmmm, yes, yes," Weton murmured, cupping his hand around his chin. His eyes again flicked over to Amanda, an impish smile curling his lips. "I suppose there is scant chance you will include the lovely girl here in your offer."

Roquan smiled politely. "You do me honor to wish her as part of the deal, but no, she is to remain mine."

"Ah, pity, that. You always do know how to pick the pretty ones."

"I thank you again. However, I will leave Amanda with you for your pleasure, in hopes that it will show good faith on my part."

Weton nodded quickly, dropping his hand from his chin. He smiled over at Amanda. Amanda smiled softly back and demurely dropped her eyes.

"Even without Amanda, you make a generous offer, Roquan. I will seriously consider it."

Roquan gave a polite nod. "I will leave her with you and we may talk again later. Good day, Overlord Weton."

"Good day to you, Overlord Roquan!"

Roquan turned and walked out of the Overlord's quarters, careful to close the door behind him. As he turned and started towards the path, he was given pause when he saw who was approaching him.

Despite his best attempts not to react, he frowned as Freya D'yros strode towards him. He steadfastly tried to ignore the swing of her hips or the way the breeze from the ocean blew the edge of her dress up, revealing the frilly edges of her panties. He purposely lifted his eyes from this, only to see that the top of the dress was slit down almost past her breasts, allowing glimpses of the sides of her orbs as they bounced freely inside the dress.

Intellectually, Roquan was quite taken aback by her brazenness. Emotionally, however, it was having what was likely the desired effect.

"My, my, but that Amanda does get around, does she not?" Freya said as she stopped before Roquan, tilting her hips to one side, one leg thrust forward slightly.

"It is typical to deliver her to the Overlords during a Presenting, Freya," said Roquan.

"Yes, but a Presentation in its third day now? Or are you peddling her to improve your chances at a deal?"

Roquan took a long breath through his nose and let it go before he allowed himself to speak again. Yes, this was exactly what Roquan was doing. It was what Freya would do were the roles reversed. Only she had the audacity to come right out with it. "What is it you wish of me, Overlord Freya?"

"Oh, how formal you are now, Roquan. Must you always be about protocol and pomp?"

"This is a Conclave, after all."

Freya chuckled. "You could hardly tell that from the debates that have been held. What little there are of them."

"I dutifully hold Conclave each day to plead my case. It is up to the other Overlords to engage with me."

Freya's ruby-red lips curled into a sly smile. "Shall I help you on that point?"

Roquan raised an eyebrow. "I beg your pardon?"

"Shall I assist and open debate with you this afternoon?"

Roquan paused and looked at her warily. "So long as there is no price associated with it."

Freya grinned and shook her head. "I am interested in no deals with you, Roquan. There is nothing you can offer me in exchange for anything of mine."

"Then what is your game, Freya?"

Freya blinked innocently at him. "Game? Me? Whatever would give you that idea?"

"Perhaps the many things I have heard about you."

Her smile became sultry and she took a step closer to him. "That would depend now on what you heard, now wouldn't it?" she said, her voice growing husky.

Roquan kept his cool gaze focused on Freya's eyes. "That you are given entirely too much leeway by the other Overlords."

"And perhaps they do so for a reason. Overlords are all about deal-making. I simply choose to exercise that. And I daresay they are often quite... satisfied with what I give them."

"And do you often approach such deals in this attire?"

Freya gave him a wicked grin. "Not at all," she said, licking her lips. "Occasionally... I do not bother with the attire at all."

Despite his hatred of the woman, Roquan found himself responding to her tease. He grew quickly uncomfortable in his nether regions, though he showed no outward sign of this.

Or so he thought. Freya's smile widened almost imperceptibly. She could tell. It was something she could see in a man's eyes. She always knew the moment he began to grow aroused. It meant she was having an effect on him.

"Are you offering your support, Freya?" Roquan asked in a slightly strained voice.

"Support? Is that all you care about?"

"It is why I have called this Conclave. You and the other Overlords appear to forget this."

Freya again grinned triumphantly. She heard the rise in his voice. She was breaking his cool. However, it was best not to push it. Simply enough to let him know that she was capable of doing it. "Then this is a perfect time to remind them, is it not? I will engage you at the Conclave today. You may then impress us with your plea. Who knows? Maybe you'll even persuade me to give you my vote."

"Just your vote?"

Freya chuckled softly. "Well... perhaps we'll have to see what develops, won't we?" she said in a deeply sultry voice. She pursed her lips into a brief kiss and turned away from him.

Roquan remained where he was for a few moments, taking deep, regular breaths in an attempt to calm his arousal. He did not want to deal with an uncomfortable hardness in his loins, as he had a great deal of walking to do about the Manor.

Just as he stepped forward slowly towards the path, Rennis joined up with him.

"I just saw you and Freya from my quarters," he said. "What was up with that?"

"I hope that is not another joke."

Rennis blinked at this in confusion for a moment, then slowly smirked. "Well, no, but now that you mention it..."

"I have mentioned nothing and I would care for you to do the same as well."

"Fine, fine, no need to be upset."

"I have every reason to be when I have that insufferable woman at my Manor."

Rennis was a bit taken aback by this. This was the first time he heard Roquan fail to use a title of respect for an Overlord. Calling her simply "woman" was more than a bit of an insult.

"She wishes to debate me at the Conclave."

Rennis looked askance at this. "Why would she come up to you... and come on to you... just to tell you that? Did she make an offer of a deal of some sort?"

"Nothing at all," said Roquan in irritation. "The conversation was more annoying than anything else."

Rennis frowned. "I don't like this."

"Really, Rennis, are you going to start in with your theories again..."

"Freya does nothing by chance, Roquan. You of all people should realize this by now. Don't take any chances around her."

"I shall not. Besides, there is little she can do in a simple debate."

"Except call a Point of Order."

Roquan stopped and turned towards his friend. "A what?"

"A Point of Order. It's called when two Overlords are deadlocked in a public debate."

"And what happens then?"

"Well, Doran can probably give you the finer points of the protocol," said Rennis, "but the gist of it is that the Overlords in question must now resolve the point of dispute for the Conclave to continue. Outside of the Conclave meeting. In private."

Roquan considered this.

"She's going to make a move, Roquan. She's going to spring something on you. A deal, perhaps, but probably not one you can stomach."

"She has stated that there is nothing of mine she wants."

Rennis frowned. "Then I really don't like this. We better find Doran and talk to him."

"Really, is this necessary?" Roquan said in annoyance. "I have a great many things to attend to today..."

"They can wait. Seriously. Let's talk to Doran first."

Roquan sighed. "Very well."


The Wanderer did not like to do this during the day. He much preferred the cover of night for this sort of thing. Herdon was on guard duty, so traversing outside the camp was not an option. He would have to take his chances doing it within the Manor.

He specifically did not choose the spot where he had hidden the brandy. Were he to be followed or discovered, better to explain his Farviewing alone than with the crates around him. He instead chose a spot outside the empty quarters of Hiatha, the other Trainer, who was safely contracted out of the Manor for the time being.

Jollis would have found it fitting were he to know that he used the exact spot Yanna did to contact the Emperor when Amanda had discovered the plot to kidnap Sirinna.

The merchant placed the pearl on the ground and waved his hand over it. After a pause, his master shimmered into view. They each bowed reverently to one another.

"Master, I have a difficulty," said Jollis.

"I surmised this, Wandering Spirit," said his master. "You would not have contacted me at such an hour for anything else."

"I beg forgiveness for that."

"There is no need, unless the difficulty is by your own fault."

Jollis paused. "I am unsure, master."

The man lifted a hand and shook his head once. "When faced with a broken axle of his wagon, the wise man does not seek to recriminate but to repair, and worry about the blame later. Please, speak your difficulty."

"The master healer employed by the Overlord Roquan is a Portal-sensitive."

The older man paused, his eyes growing concerned. He nodded once for Jollis to continue.

"He sensed the Portal when it opened to deliver the brandy."

"Was your mission compromised, Wandering Spirit?"

"I do not believe so, master. They were looking for a Portal Focus, which they naturally would not find. Overlord Roquan continues to trust me. He is attempting to make more deals today. I feel he will request more from me soon."

"Yes, I see," said the master in a clipped tone. "And this healer will again detect the Portal energies."

"I have failed you, master," Jollis said, great sadness in his voice. "I did not properly discern this before..."

"Cease," the older man said sternly. "No more. I hold you blameless. I expect you to do the same."

"Yes. Thank you for your kindness."

"It is not kindness, but wisdom. Even the wisest and most educated cannot think of everything. You will learn this as you grow more experienced."

"I thank you again. Now, what must be done about this difficulty?"

The older man paused, giving the younger one a critical gaze. "You already know."

Jollis allowed a small sigh to escape his lips. "This is most distasteful."

"I agree," the man said in a somber voice. "But it must be done."

"I am unsure I can do it on one so elderly without incurring other damage."

"If you do, Wandering Spirit, you will be exonerated. You work for the greater good. You must remember this."

Jollis nodded once. "I will. But with great difficulty."

"This is expected. I would not have selected you if I thought you remorseless and cold, Wandering Spirit."

Jollis bowed deeply, his eyes glistening with unshed tears at the great compliment his master had just bestowed upon him.

"You are sanctioned. Still his ability. Make sure it troubles us no more."

"I will, master. Thank you."

The man shimmered and faded and was gone.


Amanda was sweating profusely, moisture glistening on her body as her hips motioned up and down upon Overlord Weton who lay stretched out on the bed under her. Though it was her muscles moving her, it was Weton that set the pace, his strong hands clamped around her hips and driving her rhythm.

Her breathing was ragged, her mouth open and eyes half-lidded. Her pussy already ached from the three times she had already cum, each in a different position. The young Overlord's stamina was incredible. He managed to hold off his own climax through it all.

He had started with her on her back, getting her wet with the application of very skilled fingers. From that point on, all delicacy was gone. He mounted her and thrusted into her fast and hard. He drove her to a surprisingly quick and strong orgasm that made her buck under him.

Then he had her get on all fours on the bed and took her from behind. Amanda had clutched at the pillow on the bed, moaning loudly as he drove her to climax again.

The third time around, he had her face away from him, humping his cock, until she came the third time.

Now she was turned around, her hands pressed to the bed with her breasts dangling over him. He slammed her down against himself harder and harder, making her breasts roll and sway back and forth. She was rising again, more slowly this time just from the sheer exhaustion.

"Very good..." Weton said in a breathless voice as he now finally began to approach his peak. "Oh, very good... Roquan did well with you..."

Amanda was too caught up in her own mounting pleasure to answer him.

Now the Overlord's hands slid around to Amanda's backside, leaving her to keep up the pace, even as her muscles started to ache. He kneaded her ass cheeks, making Amanda moan loudly. He lightly slapped them, causing Amanda to yelp softly, and then moan ever more deeply than before.

"That's it..." Weton groaned. His hips started to thrust up in time with her. "Very good..."

"Uhhh... uhhnn!..." Amanda moaned. She gasped and closed her eyes tightly as her pussy strained, her moan becoming a loud cry as she came. Her pussy throbbed hard around his still thrusting, hard shaft. In the middle of her orgasm, she felt him pulse inside her. He groaned loudly and buried himself inside her, grabbing her hips and pulling her down hard on him.

Amanda leaned forward and ground her hips into his, trying to keep her climax going for a little longer. She was panting hard by the time it started to fade.

Weton took her in his arms tightly and rolled them onto their sides, still coupled with her. He embraced her until she had caught her breath, his cock softening only slowly. "Excellent, Amanda," he said gently into her ear. "I am quite pleased."

"Th-thank you, master," Amanda said in a breathy voice.

Weton smiled at her and withdrew, letting her lay on her back as he rose from the bed. He moved with every bit of speed and agility as before, as if this had taken very little from him. "Please, feel free to rest, or to take a nap if you need to before I summon Roquan for you."

Amanda managed a weak smile and nodded.

She was not actually all that tired, but the need for a little rest combined with the softness of the furs and the gentle roar of the surf outside the window began to lull her to sleep. She very nearly dropped off, jolting out of it only when there was a commotion at the door. She opened her eyes in time to see the door open and Overlord Berin appear.

"Ah, greetings Overlord Weton!" came Berin's bright greeting.

"Good day to you, Overlord Berin," was Weton's equally enthusiastic reply. "I was told to expect you this morning."

Weton started to turn from the door. Amanda immediately shut her eyes and forced herself to breathe slowly and normally, as if still asleep. She knew technically it would not matter. They would just ignore her presence in that regard anyway.

She could hardly believe this. How could it be this easy to spy on the other Overlords? Were they that ingrained in what they thought a slave should be like that it would never cross their minds that a slave could be used as such? But then again, she supposed that was how Yanna had managed to infiltrate the Manor so easily. No one thought to look beyond her appearance and their own long-standing beliefs.

She doubted Roquan would have ever thought to use her in this manner had Yanna not shown him that a slave could indeed do it.

Amanda sensed the two men approach. "Ah, the lovely Amanda again," she heard Berin say softly. He chuckled. "Did you wear her out, Weton?"

"Hmm, I apparently have, it would appear," Weton said in an amused voice. "But then again, she is young and inexperienced. Oh, but she makes up for it in sensuality. Roquan has a fine one here. But enough about her..." Amanda heard them move off. "... Let's get down to business, shall we?"

Berin laughed. "You would indeed make Gronnus quite happy. No wasting time with preliminaries! Get right to the deal! Well, my friend, that is exactly what I intend to do, if you will indulge me..."

The two men began to talk business.

Amanda listened.


The Wanderer listened.

"So what can you do for me, Jollis?" Roquan asked when he had finished relaying what Amanda had told him a short while ago.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.