Conclave Of Conspiracy - Cover

Conclave Of Conspiracy

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - (This is the sequel to Amanda's Choice) The Emperor's treachery now revealed, Roquan tries to rally the other Overlords to his cause by hosting a Conclave. But will the Emperor sit idly by as plans are made against him? Meanwhile, Amanda's slave training is not quite what she expected, and even less so when the Conclave commences. And then there is the mystery behind the foreign merchant...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

"A Full Conclave!" Gronnus laughed. "So that is the latest foolishness from Roquan's camp! Surely they are desperate now!"

Freya looked bored as she lounged in the gazebo. She sat with her long legs stretched out before her, one ankle crossed casually over the other. The bottom edge of her dress had been blown back by a breeze, exposing her red panties. She had made no move to cover it.

She glanced outside, where the sun hung high above them. It was approaching the time of the midday meal. "So how did you hear this?"

"I have my sources," Gronnus said with a smug smile. "Ones that you do not necessarily need to know about, my dear."

Freya gave him a humorless smirk. "You mean like that merchant that has a penchant for following people about?"

Gronnus' smile faded.

Freya rose to her feet, giving the other Overlord a sly smile. "Don't think I don't know everything that goes on around this Manor. I have my own ways of procuring information."

Gronnus looked shocked. "Do not tell me you actually... offer yourself to those merchants?"

"Let's just say that I use what I have."

Gronnus snorted.

Freya laughed. "So now, what were you saying about a Full Conclave?"

"Yes, a Full Conclave. Force a debate with all the Overlords present. You do that only when you're either sure of your case or you're desperate to stop the deal-making. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it's the latter!"

Freya looked dubious. "I wouldn't underestimate them, Gronnus," she said, raising a warning finger. "They have Doran on their side. Unlike Roquan, he is no idiot."

Gronnus smirked in a self-satisfied manner. "And even the esteemed Doran will not be a help. I have already proven I am one step ahead of him every time. He will not be making any deals for Roquan."

Freya looked unimpressed.

"I have had this Conclave decided since a half-moon before it started, Freya! There are no words that will sway them. Not with Trennan safely on our side."

"Our side?"

Gronnus sighed. "Fine. My side, then."

Freya gave him a coy smile.

"But surely you have already given me your vote..."

"Possibly."

"Possibly?! You already declared that you would... !"

Freya ignored him. "When is this Full Conclave supposed to be held?"

Gronnus glared at her silently for a long moment. "They have not decided that yet."

"I do not want to miss this opportunity, Gronnus." Freya paused and glanced around. There were a few other Overlords present, all taking no notice of their conversation. Still, she lowered her voice and stepped closer. "And you know what opportunity I'm talking about."

Gronnus frowned. "I still doubt the wisdom of that."

"You just want to use it for yourself."

Gronnus said nothing.

Freya smiled. "You don't need it. You said it yourself. You had the Conclave decided. And surely you don't want to bring such things into a more public venue, now do you?"

Gronnus silently fumed. Yes, Freya was right. He just hated being maneuvered into it. Plus, he could have used the threat of revealing Roquan's break with tradition as a further hedge against any further campaigning for votes by Roquan's camp.

He cast a level gaze at Freya and lowered his voice to nearly a whisper. "Tell me, Freya. In light of what you did to Amanda... just how much of that particular ingredient do you use in your Draught?"

She gave him a shark-like grin. "Now, now, Gronnus. You of all people should know it's traditional for Overlords to keep such a thing a secret. But let's just say... I always know how to keep my slaves in line. It makes denial a far more powerful punishment."

Gronnus made a face. "I truly think you play it too close to the line, Freya."

"Oh, not at all. I cross the line all the time. The trick is to make sure no one else cares when I do. You see, that was Roquan's problem. Not his little... indiscretion... but the fact that he allowed others to care about it too much. That's what I intend to exploit."

"Well, you better not dally on that score, then," Gronnus said gruffly. "I am not holding up a conclusion of this Conclave for your little deals, regardless of your vote."

Freya considered for a moment and nodded. "Very well. Then perhaps from this point on we should consider our alliance at an end?"

Gronnus gave a single bark of derisive laughter. "Did we ever truly have one, Freya?"

"Oh, yes. We had one. Purely for convenience. That convenience has come to an end. If you will excuse me."

Freya pushed past the surprised Gronnus without so much as a backward glance.


By the time the midday meal came around, Amanda found her thoughts continuing to dwell on what Roquan had said to her and what Freya had done to her. She was sure they were related in some manner. She still felt like she was on the verge of some revelation.

She sat quietly as Sirinna first ate her fill of the meal. Sirinna cast a curious glance at her lover. "Something the matter, Amanda?"

Amanda paused and shook her head. "Not really."

Sirinna hesitated a moment, studying Amanda's face. Amanda did not seem upset this time, but it was obvious that something was on her mind. "Are you sure?"

Amanda nodded silently.

"I'll be taking you into training again this afternoon. If you did have something you wanted to talk about, this might be your last chance today."

Amanda considered this and sighed softly. She glanced about to see if anyone else was listening to them. "Mistress, a thought came to me. The trouble that I'm having with my training..."

"You've been doing very well with that lately. I'm rather proud of you."

"Yes, I know that," Amanda said, some impatience creeping into her voice. "But still, I'm not as easy to train as others you've had, right? I'm okay with you saying that, mistress. It won't make me upset."

Sirinna slowly nodded. She managed a small smile. "There have been a few challenges with you, that's true."

"But what do you think is the cause of that? Did you ever stop to think about it?"

"Not really. It's likely just your personality. Some are harder to train than others."

Amanda looked thoughtful for a moment. She replayed the two encounters with Freya in her head. That first one had looked almost as if it had been engineered to make her trip up about the Draught.

"Mistress, you don't remember anything about yourself before you came here, right?"

"That's right, Amanda. They gave me the Draught before I awoke here."

"So... you don't know what you were like before this."

Sirinna smiled gently. "Does it matter?"

"Well... it matters to me."

"Why?"

Amanda had no immediate answer for that. To answer it truthfully would be to go against Roquan's orders. So she changed her approach instead. "So all your other Trainees, they've had the Draught too, right?"

"Yes, that's true."

"I'm the only one that..." She stopped and lowered her voice to a whisper. "... that hasn't."

"I suppose that's true. I'm curious as to why you're bringing this up."

"Do you think that's why I'm so hard to train?"

Sirinna paused a long moment. "Actually, I really don't know the answer to that," she said carefully. "Would you like me to ask Master Roquan about that for you?"

Amanda shook her head quickly.

"I wouldn't think it was, though. The Draught just removes your previous memories, it doesn't change you."

Amanda paused a moment. Something was clicking in her head.

"Here, I'm done." Sirinna got up and removed Amanda's restraints.

Amanda rubbed her wrists. She had been in and out of the restraints so much the past few days that they were starting to make her wrists ache a bit. "Mistress, can I ask you something? About when you first started training?"

Sirinna smiled softly. "Of course I can. I have some rather fond memories of my training, as you know."

Amanda knew that Sirinna had been trained by Rennis. Sirinna continued to have a soft spot for him, and Amanda suspected the same was true in return from Rennis. The rumor was that Rennis regretted having sold Sirinna to Roquan in the first place and was always trying to buy her back.

"I wanted to know about when you first started. I mean, right after you were collared. Did you go through the same thing I did? Where you had to have sex so much with the other slaves?"

Sirinna nodded. "Yes, that's pretty much standard when training new slaves."

"And... and they do that so slaves will get used to it all that sexual activity."

"Actually, it's more to show you how enjoyable it can be. So you'll want it yourself."

Amanda looked thoughtful again. She recalled the toy that Freya had used on her.

Sirinna always seemed to be willing to engage in sex. She never let a day go by without it, even if it wasn't with Amanda herself. The other slaves were the same way. Trysts happened in the Circle with little fanfare or planning all day. It was like they craved it.

Yet Amanda didn't. Yes, she enjoyed sex. She was comfortable with it. Except when she thought her performance was being scrutinized as it was with the Overlords, she had no qualms engaging in it with any partner. But she did not crave it. She did not get up in the morning anticipating it.

If somehow a whole day could go by without her having sex, save for what she did with Sirinna out of love, she would not be all that upset over it. As far as she knew, she was the only slave that felt like this.

And she was the only slave not to have had the Draught of Forgetfulness.

"I have one more question, mistress. This may sound strange, but... have you ever heard of something that makes you... well, cum constantly?"

Sirinna nodded. "Yes, there are several things that do that."

"Would you enjoy something like that?"

"Oh, yes, it's quite enjoyable! I've had it done to me only twice before. It's generally reserved as a very special reward for a very good slave..." Sirinna trailed off and looked at Amanda with concern. "Something the matter?"

Amanda blinked, her eyes wide. "Huh?"

"You just looked alarmed for a moment."

"Oh, uh, no, it's fine. Um... thank you, I think you answered my question."

Sirinna smiled and nodded. "Don't worry too much about how you're doing in your training. I think Roquan believes you did well during your Presenting. Maybe this afternoon we'll just do something light and ease you back into training mode."

Amanda nodded absently. She was not completely listening to Sirinna. Her mind was too busy going over and over in her head the revelation she just had. The more she thought about it, the more the implications of it startled her.


Doran was not in a happy mood by the time the Conclave was in session again early that afternoon.

Blast that Gronnus! Doran had known that the man had started to make some deals before the Overlords had even made it to the island, but he had no idea it had been this extensive. And the man had not stopped! Doran saw Gronnus everywhere he went that morning. Every time Doran visited an Overlord, it seemed that Gronnus had already been there, or his name came up in conversation. It was all Doran could do not to explode.

And to make matters worse, all through the morning, Roquan had remained in seclusion in his quarters.

Doran was quite angry by the time the Conclave commenced that day, both at the other Overlords and Roquan himself. Now he found the man attempting to conduct his own debates with the others without Doran's oversight! He hoped he could undo the damage that he was sure that Roquan had wrought.

Doran waited until the debates wound down before advancing towards Roquan. Rennis caught him before he got very far.

"Before you blow up at him, Doran," Rennis warned. "He handled himself rather well just now with the others."

"That would be small consolation," Doran retorted acidly. "Now perhaps he can use his newly-acquired skills to convince Gronnus to leave the Conclave!"

Rennis sighed. "I can take that to mean that the deal-making did not go well today."

"It did not go anywhere at all! Gronnus has them all primed. I would not be surprised if they all get visited by that infernal Berin again. Gronnus is channeling goods through him, the bastard!"

"And you're not doing the same through me?" said Roquan as he stepped up to them.

Doran huffed as he looked upon Roquan, as if to challenge the Overlord for daring to look as calm and collected as he did. "Never mind that. I have been wanting to speak with you all morning."

"I was otherwise occupied. This Conclave does not relieve me of my duties to the Manor."

Rennis raised an eyebrow at this. He was sure that Roquan had not been attending to just Manor business all this time. The D'ronstaq Manor was such a model of efficiency that he doubted its administration took up even half a day. Rennis wished he were so lucky to have his Manor in such shape.

"You're going to have to learn some priorities! The loss of Trennan is proving difficult to overcome. I have some other Overlords we may deal with, but Gronnus has already treated with them, and..."

"Yes, I overheard. You believe that Berin will soon follow to better any offer we may make."

"I do not like this one bit, Roquan! I remembered this morning why I do not trust Berin. He's been suspected in the past of dealings with black marketeers. I'd wager half my earnings in a year's time that he's getting his goods that way!"

This made perfect sense to Roquan now. Surely this was the only way that he was able to obtain Colosi goods with the trade agreement and now relations with Colos severed. Black marketeers paid little attention to the political climate, save for how it could help them turn an additional profit.

Rennis looked taken aback by this. "Doran, that's a rather serious accusation to make."

"If I could get Trennan to tell me exactly what Berin gave him, I could prove it to you, but it is unlikely that the man will admit to receiving illegal goods."

"Rennis, Doran is experienced in these matters, and I feel he is most likely correct about Berin," said Roquan.

Doran made a face at Roquan. "Well, I am certainly glad to hear you listening to me about something."

"Really, there is no need for that. Now, you said that you need me to do some more deals with the other Overlords?"

"Yes, but it will likely come to naught!"

"Because we do not know what Berin will offer them." Roquan paused. "Who are the Overlords in question?"

Doran recited a list.

Roquan listened and nodded. "Most of them have not been serviced by Amanda yet, have they?"

Doran furrowed his brow. "No, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"I thought you were finished Presenting Amanda," Rennis said.

"Perhaps bringing her around at an opportune moment might make them more amenable to my offer."

"Well, you tried that with Trennan, and look where it got us," Doran said sourly.

Roquan was silent for a long moment. "Perhaps he is not yet lost."

Now both Overlords looked at him oddly.

"He may still be open to a counteroffer."

"With what?" Doran cried. "Have you taken leave of your senses? We have nothing to offer!"

Roquan cast a hard look at him. "I can assure you I am in my right mind. I should have you know that I have never failed in my negotiations with a client. There is always a deal to be made there."

"You're not dealing with clients, Roquan. Or do you intend to give away half your slaves to Trennan?"

"Of course not. But I may have an idea."

"Care to share it with us?"

"Not yet."

Doran stared at him. Rennis gave him a confused look.

"Please be patient," Roquan said with a small sigh. "I am not sure this will come to fruition. Give me until the morning. That is all I ask."

"And what of the other Overlords?"

"Has Berin been to see them yet?"

"No. I am betting that Gronnus will wait until you make an offer and then send him in to counter it."

"Then they can wait until tomorrow as well."

Doran uttered an indignant sigh. "I don't know what you are planning, Roquan, but this had better not make matters worse. Do not antagonize Trennan. For all we know we may get lucky and have him vote for us out of pity!"

Doran turned and stomped off.

Rennis watched Doran leave before stepping closer to Roquan. "Care to clue me in on what this is all about, friend?"

"I wish I was at liberty to do so. You will have to wait until tomorrow as well."

"Does this have anything to do with that merchant I saw visiting you earlier?" Rennis asked in an even voice.

Roquan hesitated. "I cannot say."

"I don't like this, Roquan. You're acting very oddly."

Roquan fixed a cool gaze on him. "I am doing my utmost to bring this Conclave to my side. Is that not what I am supposed to do?"

Rennis paused a long moment, watching his friend for any sign that the man would give away what he was thinking. It was clear to him that Roquan was very determined about something. Usually when that happened, it could be a breakthrough, or just another example of his stubbornness.

And to be honest, Rennis was resentful of not being let in on what Roquan's plans were. If there had been someone that Roquan always confided in, it was Rennis. He did not care for being left out.

"Just be careful, Roquan. This is too important to take any chances with."

Rennis turned and headed out of the gazebo without a backwards glance.


The Wanderer quite enjoyed evenings like this.

Earlier in the afternoon, some swift-moving thunderstorms had passed over the island, providing for a brief respite to the heat of the day and leaving in its wake the lovely dusk setting that the merchant now enjoyed. Enough of the sky had cleared above the western horizon in time to allow for a spectacular sunset, the remaining clouds glowing deep red like dying embers. There was still the pleasant smell of rain on the trees and the flowers, and the air was cool and light.

It helped ease the seriousness of his purpose.

Just a short while ago, he had contacted his master again. The shipment was ready, and the spot for the drop-off selected. Unless he was truly unfortunate, no one should discover it until he was ready to have it moved from the Manor. He would, of course, have preferred to have received just the one bottle now and the rest later, but he knew it was judicious to keep the number of times this was done to a minimum.

After all, there was no sense in fueling the Emperor's suspicions further than they already had been.

It was quite fortunate that the slave had been a mischievous one. Most do not think to traverse the paths that ran behind the slave quarters, or explore the little niches in the forest that lined the east border of the Manor. The fates have been kind to their purposes.

Jollis paused every so often as he approached his appointed spot. While he had taken great pains to insure that the pesky Herdon had not attempted to follow him again, there was no taking chances with that man. Herdon was actually surprisingly good at stealth when he put his mind to it. Jollis was still better, but only if he paid careful attention to detail.

The merchant found the three slave quarters arranged in a rough triangle as it had been described to him. He was pleased. The arrangement was most fortuitous. All angles of sight were blocked.

He quickened his pace. The last rays of ruddy light to the west were fading and darkness was claiming the skies fast. He had cut it rather close in his efforts to remain undetected.

The space behind the building was nearly pitch dark, but only for a few moments.

A bolt of nearly blinding blue-white light speared down from the heavens before him, quickly curving back on itself and forming a sphere of energy, which cracked and sparked violently before him. Jollis remained calm, tucking his hands behind his back and narrowing his eyes to slits to block the worse of the glare.

The sphere shuddered, then rapidly expanded with a low roar. It paused, then collapsed back upon itself, turning inside-out, a long tunnel expanding into the distance beyond the shimmering surface of the sphere.

The Portal had been opened.

Shadows appeared in the distance and rapidly expanded into view at impossible speed, until they resolved into several muscular men carrying large crates, stepping with alacrity from the Portal entrance.

"Quickly now," Jollis ordered. "There is no time to dally."

There was a clinking of glass as each crate was placed on the sandy ground. Each crate bore the foreign marks of the lands of Uris. As the two men reentered the Portal, two more appeared. This cycle continued, Jollis stepping back to give them more room, nodding in satisfaction as the goods were delivered to him.


Master Vanlo clutched at a painful stitch in his side, his breathing ragged and wheezing, his joints screaming in defiance at him as he tore down the path. He mused to himself that he was quite fortunate to be a Healer, or he might be too embarrassed to go to one to treat his maladies after his task was completed.

As it was, he was forced to stop for a few moments to catch his breath. The last time he had exerted himself this much was when they were taking the unconscious Sirinna back to his treatment room after she had the overdose of sleeping powder from the Imperial agent. At that time, the pure determination of not wanting to lose a patient had managed to sustain him. But as much as he wanted to get this information to the Overlord, he could not maintain the same level of drive this time around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.