Conclave Of Conspiracy
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - (This is the sequel to Amanda's Choice) The Emperor's treachery now revealed, Roquan tries to rally the other Overlords to his cause by hosting a Conclave. But will the Emperor sit idly by as plans are made against him? Meanwhile, Amanda's slave training is not quite what she expected, and even less so when the Conclave commences. And then there is the mystery behind the foreign merchant...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

It seemed to Amanda to be the strangest day of her new life on Narlass.

If Marisa's surprise had not been enough, Sirinna had another for her when the afternoon session started. It was the first time in weeks where Amanda would not be having sex with any of the other slaves. Instead, it was a lesson on pleasuring herself.

There was a difference, she learned quickly, between masturbating for oneself and masturbating for an audience. An audience expects a performance.

It had not been hard for her to learn. In fact, she took to it more easily than any of her other sexual skills. She understood more of what Sirinna meant when she said that Amanda was a very sensual girl. All she had to do to comply with what her mistress wanted was to let herself go. All the little sighs and moans that someone watching her would expect came easily after that. Then it was just a matter of teaching her how to spread herself properly and allow for a complete view of her pussy, and how to vary her ministrations to make it interesting.

But the strangest part of the day by far came as dusk turned towards night.

The Manor was quiet as she walked along the path towards Roquan's quarters under a velvet sky. The air was finally cooling, but the breeze carried a hint of moisture. Overhead, the silvery rays of the moon faded in and out as clouds blew across the sky from the west.

Amanda had a brief flashback to her first day. She remembered how scared she had been along this very same path. It was a little different now. She was no longer frightened, at least not at the prospect of sex with the Overlord. If her training had accomplished anything, it gave her the sense that sex was something perfectly normal to her. Having so many partners in the span of a single afternoon was no longer given a second thought.

Amanda heaved a small sigh. For the first time she was forced to admit that her training had indeed changed her. She was not the same person she had been when she had first arrived on Narlass. She could not begin to think about how she might cope were she to suddenly be sent back to Earth for whatever reason.

If Amanda felt anything that evening, it was anxiety.

No one had said as much, but she knew this was a test. Yes, the Overlord had the right to call upon any of his non-contracted slaves -- even the Trainees -- to please him sexually. But Roquan was so interested in her training that testing her only made sense.

She wondered what would happen if she "failed".

Not a word was spoken as they arrived at the Overlord's quarters. Sirinna did not bother waiting for permission to enter, as they were expected. Indeed, Roquan was already seated in his chair near the inner chamber entrance, wrapped in his satin robe.

Sirinna remained completely silent as she snapped the chain to bring Amanda to a stop in the center of the room. Amanda felt her heart race as the Overlord regarded her with a cool, even gaze. Her restraints were removed, and then the chain. As soon as her mistress backed away from her, she lowered her head and carefully dropped herself to her knees and took on the submissive posture that was expected of her.

Again, without a word, Sirinna quickly exited and left her alone with the Overlord.

Roquan regarded Amanda for a long moment before rising to his feet. He was rather surprised at himself. He was already quite aroused just by the girl's presence. Normally it took him a short while to arrive at that point. He was already engorged, and it tented the robe when he stood.

Roquan walked a slow circle around Amanda. He could hear her breathing hard. Yet it was not fear this time. Nor was it sexual excitement. She had not yet reached that point, where anticipation of her master's desires being made known to her was arousing in and of itself.

He stopped and let his gaze fall on her hair. Early in Amanda's training, he had suggested to Sirinna that it no longer be cut. It had not had time to grow out very much yet, but what she already had looked very lovely. In a year's time, she would have a long, beautiful fall of raven tresses. He decided that long hair would look very good on her. He wondered briefly if it would smell as nice as Sirinna's did after a light rain.

Amanda's body had changed as well.

The girl had been very pretty when she first arrived, but when Roquan first saw her naked, his trained eye could see the vestiges of baby fat on her body. Now, after spending almost two moons in the tropical heat, much of it had melted away. It had smoothed the curves on her body, and transformed her. Before, she could be described as beautiful. Now she was a step beyond that. Now she was truly sexy.

"Stand."

Amanda swiftly rose to her feet. Roquan watched her take a deep breath and let it go. She was nervous. He could see her wanting to flick her eyes over to him where he stood by her side, just out of her vision. He could see her body trembling just a bit. He leaned to one side and dropped his eyes to her pussy.

"Legs apart."

Amanda swallowed and slid her feet outward. Her breath quickened a bit. Yet the Overlord saw no telltale glisten of moisture on her mound. Would she moisten if he touched her? Or if he made her recall her deflowering? She likely would. But he decided to take the opportunity to try something else.

"Remain as you are, and keep looking straight ahead."

Amanda heard the Overlord step away from her. It took all her willpower not to turn her gaze towards him. Her eyes widened briefly when she heard a noise over by the wall, where the implements of bondage and discipline were kept. Her heart leapt into her throat, but she remained still.

Roquan noticed her reaction. She was extraordinarily perceptive. Now as he returned to her, he tapped the flat of the small paddle against his palm, and observed her reaction. Yes, she knew what he held, and her body was quivering now.

He stood to her side, and touched the paddle to one cheek of her ass. She flinched, and let her breath go as a ragged sigh. He slid the paddle over her skin, caressing it with the smooth wood. Amanda closed her eyes briefly, and took more deep breaths.

He stopped, then drew the paddle back and gave her a single stroke.

It was light. Not enough to cause even so much as a sting. There was no real pain associated with it. It barely made an audible slap against her soft skin. Yet Amanda's reaction was noticeable. She was panting.

He gave her several more of these light strokes, five in all. None were any harder than the first. They left only the barest shading of pink on her cheek. Yet when he looked again, he saw that her pussy was now quite damp.

"So it is not the pain, is it?" the Overlord said softly.

Amanda blushed. She had no idea why she was responding to this. She couldn't give him an answer.

Suddenly Roquan gave her another stroke, this time harder. She yelped softly before she could catch herself. Now her ass burned lightly with pain, though it was already fading. Several more strokes followed, until she let out a small moan. Her pussy ached, and her blush deepened.

Five more strokes followed, back to the light, painless ones. Her pussy throbbed dully.

"No, definitely not the pain," Roquan said. He slapped her backside with his bare hand a few times. She moaned again. "Perhaps it is the vulnerability. Or the anticipation of reward afterward. What do you think, Amanda?"

Amanda shuddered. She had not expected him to ask her directly, but now that he had, she was compelled to answer him. "I-I don't know, master," she said in a shaky voice.

"You are excited?"

"Y-yes, master."

"Are you expecting reward from me, Amanda?"

She swallowed hard. "I... you give me what you wish to, master."

Roquan smiled. "Yes, that was the 'correct' answer, were I your contracted client. You do not need to be such with your Overlord. You may answer me honestly. So I ask again: are you expecting reward from me?"

"I'm expecting you will do with me as you please."

"And are you hoping for anything in particular?"

He tapped her on her buttock with the paddle again. For a very brief moment, she hated him for taking advantage of her like this. She did not understand what happened to her. She never felt anything like this after Roquan had spanked her that time before she became a slave. What had changed inside her to make her grow aroused at this? What had they done to her during training that made her like this?

Or worse: was it simply something that was always there, and the training had nothing to do with it, other than to bring it out? No, it couldn't be that. She refused to believe she had that particular fetish.

Whatever the reason, she could not deny the fact that it had made her very horny. And he was going to force her to admit it.

Her cheeks deepened to scarlet. "I need relief," she said in a tiny, breathless voice. She felt both excited and mortified to reveal this so openly to him.

Roquan stepped in front of her. She lifted her gaze to him. Her eyes shimmered, and uncertainty briefly flickered across her face. "Kneel."

Her heart beating rapidly, she dropped back down to her knees. The tented bulge in his robe greeted her as she leveled her gaze.

"I will give you relief," said Roquan as he opened his robe. "But first I wish you to show me what you have learned."

Amanda actually felt some of her anxiety fade. This was something she could do, and do well.

His manhood was larger than she had remembered it. It was not overly long, but wide in girth, and the head was swollen and nearly as hard as the rest of him. She reached up and curled her fingers around it and began stroking him very lightly, just a teasing, soft touch. She was in no hurry. If he truly wanted to see what she had learned, she intended to show him. If he had ever believed her untrainable, she wanted to do well if for no other reason than to prove him wrong.

Even if it meant acting like a "good slave" should.

She leaned forward and gave the plump head of his cock furtive licks with her tongue. Her fingers slid back down the shaft, gripping him more firmly. She pumped him slowly, keeping clear of his more sensitive spot so as not to drive him upwards too quickly. Carefully, sensuously, she deepened her tongue strokes, sliding it sinuously down and up the underside of his shaft. She paused to tease him with the very tip of her tongue just under the head.

She returned her mouth to the head, and pressed her lips to the crown in a gentle kiss. She held this for a few moments as her fingers deepened their strokes of his shaft. She leaned forward, urging his cock teasingly past her lips. Her fingers slid back to the base of his cock and down to his sack as she let more of him past her lips. She fondled his balls lightly with her fingers as her head bobbed back and forth in a very slow, deliberate rhythm, her tongue and lips clamped around him tightly.

Great gods, Roquan thought with some amazement. I should never have doubted Sirinna's skills as a Trainer.

The Overlord was impressed. What Amanda was doing was worthy of a slave with much more experience. It was remarkable. Submissiveness and discipline were difficult for her, yet sexual skills came easy. Whenever he had a problem slave, it was usually the other way around. He had a few slaves that were very loyal, very obedient, and very willing, but were unimaginative in their sexual skills.

Amanda quickened the pace. Her fingers pumped at the base of his cock as she used her mouth for the rest. She made him rise now, though still in a very controlled manner. She never let herself get impatient or too eager. When she first heard him utter a very low and soft moan, she simply drew a deep breath through her nose to keep her calm and steady despite the renewed heat in her sex.

That was something she knew had now been trained into her. Sirinna had managed it without Amanda realizing it. When her partner grew excited, so did she. It wasn't limited to just those she liked anymore.

She began drawing him deeper into her mouth. She squeezed her tongue against his shaft, stroking him hard. Her fingers found his balls drawing upwards. Carefully, she teased them back, and closed her fingers around him to prevent them from moving upwards any further.

Roquan had thought of stopping Amanda as soon as he was aware of her skill level at this, but he was enjoying it far to much to want her to stop. His rise was as it should be: slow at first, then a little faster as the pressure built, then briefly leveling off to enjoy the sensations at the heightened stimulation. Now she was letting him continue unimpeded.

His breath grew short. His muscles clenched. Amanda's mouth and fingers now pumped his cock furiously to bring him to the final crescendo. Roquan's head tilted back and he uttered one long groan, his manhood straining for a last moment before letting go inside Amanda's mouth.

He panted hard as his cock pulsed, spurting his seed copiously inside Amanda's mouth. She was ready for him, letting his cum pool against her tongue as he throbbed, lips milking him and drawing out his orgasm for a few more seconds. His climax was slow to fade, and she let the last of his seed dribble over her lips as she paused to swallow. Quickly she licked her lips and then the head of his manhood, spilling not a single drop. She gave it one last small kiss before leaning back from him.

Roquan needed a moment to calm down before he could speak in his usual, even voice. "That was quite excellent."

"Thank you, master." Amanda's voice was slightly husky. Without him to concentrate on, she was keenly aware of her own need again.

The Overlord bid her to stand, and he took her hand once she was on her feet. Amanda's heart raced again as Roquan led her into his bedchamber. She was actually excited. There was no fear, and very little anxiety. It was as if she had already proven herself, and now all she needed to do was reap her reward.

Like a good little slave, she thought, and it was greeted by mixed feelings in her mind.

Within the inner chamber, Roquan stepped to one side and gestured silently towards his bed.

Amanda hesitated when she looked at it. She realized that this would be the first time she would have ever actually had sex in a "traditional" setting like this, with the exception of her trysts with Sirinna. In a way, it suddenly felt very different to her, and a little daunting as well. Some of her confidence waned.

"Is there something wrong, Amanda?" asked Roquan. His voice was not unkind.

Amanda shook her head. "No, master."

"If you are concerned about your performance, there is no need. You have done what I asked of you. I wish now to pleasure you in return."

Amanda looked at the Overlord. He sounded very sincere. There was an oddly subdued look in his eyes. It was not just the softness that he showed to a slave that he liked. There was something else to it.

She turned away from him and approached his bed. She heard the soft sound of satin against skin as Roquan shed his robe behind her. She climbed onto the bed and rolled onto her back.

The Overlord approached her. She swallowed once, her eyes widening. Like before, everything about him now seemed larger than life. It was very different from her deflowering. She doubted she would have managed to quell her fear had he chosen to deflower her like this.

Her eyes flicked down to his crotch. He was still spent from Amanda's skillful oral play. Yet when he climbed onto the bed, his hands played along her thighs. Her breath quickening, she obeyed his unspoken command and spread her legs. Despite her need, her cheeks flushed at exposing her naked pussy to him.

He descended on her, her breath catching in her throat as she realized what he was going to do.

The moment his tongue touched her, she threw her head back and shuddered. For that one moment she lost her composure and control and cried out. "Uhhhn!"

She caught herself the next second and fell silent, but it was difficult. His tongue swirled around her swollen and slick womanhood, initially driving her upwards quickly. She panted heavily as she soared. Roquan sensed her sharp rise and relented. He touched just the tip of his tongue to her, and licked slowly and methodically down her slot, probing the entrance to her tunnel.

She still has much to learn, however, Roquan thought with amusement to himself. He would be most interested when Sirinna started her on muscle control.

Amanda felt herself level off. She quivered with desire as he kept her at that heightened level, teasing her very lightly with furtive licks or light strokes. She moaned deeply and writhed on the bed, her hands clenching and unclenching.

It was not at all the same as what Marisa did to her. This was different. Marisa would drive her to the excruciating edge and then back. Roquan held her steady, and not at such an intense level.

Yet the need for release became greater as time passed. Her pussy ached for relief.

She felt him ease a finger into her cunt. It was all she could do not to raise her hips and impale herself on it. A second finger followed, teasing its way into her tunnel. It squeezed around his fingers as he licked at her once more, sending her upwards again.

Roquan noted how tight Amanda was. She had been back at her deflowering, but she was even more so now. Even though she had not had formal muscle control training, having sex multiple times every day had strengthened some of the muscles naturally.

Roquan smoothly slid his fingers in and out of her, his tongue moving faster against her clitoris. Amanda rose faster, her moans rising in kind. She strained, uttering a single, strident cry as her cunt spasmed hard around the Overlord's fingers. She crested, her pussy throbbing intensely, making her utter a staccato "uh! uh! uh!"

Her noises dissolved into pants as she descended. Roquan slowly withdrew his fingers and his mouth from her still wet pussy. Amanda moaned, her head lolling to one side. She was forced to turn her head back towards him when his body slid over hers.

She looked at him in puzzlement at first. Her heart beat rapidly as she felt his weight upon her, pinning her down under him. She wasn't sure what he was going to do until his fingers sought her breast. They closed around it, gently squeezing her orb in his strong fingers. Her soft and pliant flesh yielded easily to him.

Roquan descended on her breast, and closed his lips around it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.