The Arrangement - Cover

The Arrangement

Copyright© 2006 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - How much is Denise willing to sacrifice to get the money she needs for her daughter's medical tratments?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Rough   Anal Sex   Slow  

The wedding was in Rio which kicked off an around the world tour. Mineena was especially thrilled with Tokyo and Sydney while Denise's favorites were Paris and Hong Kong. They returned three months later with memories to last a lifetime.

Aaron had already begun adoption proceedings before they left so within two months of returning, Mineena's last name became Becker as well. The three settled into family life and Aaron related that he had never been happier.

The only dark note was that Aaron's condition continued to worsen and despite Denise's alluring strip shows and a variety of prescription drugs he had more and more difficulty achieving an erection. Denise began giving him her anus to provide more tightness for an ever shrinking organ, but even that eventually lost its effectiveness. The day came about six months later when an erection was simply no longer possible. Aaron was bitterly disappointed, but not in the way which might be expected. Unconcerned with himself, he was distressed that he would no longer be able to pleasure Denise. She, of course, reminded him that she could derive great pleasure from his oral ministrations but he was unconvinced.

Late one evening he sat with her in the living room.

"I wanted to discuss something with you."

"Yes, Honey, what is it?"

"I can't stand the thought of your giving up sex or at least the kind of sex you enjoyed so much."

"I enjoy the sex we have now."

"You're wonderful to say so, but I know you Denise. We're different in that respect. I'm not crazy about giving up orgasms but I've learned to live without them. You're very different. Sex and orgasms are tremendously important to you. You need them."

"Nonsense. I orgasm when you kiss my nest, and even if I didn't I would love you every bit as much."

"Again, what a beautiful thing to say. It's why I love you so much. But I know that what you say is not altogether true. Oh, I don't doubt your love would be as strong as ever, but you need sex. You need the pleasure it brings. You're too much of a woman to try to do without it."

"But..."

"Now hear me out. I've thought about this a great deal in the last few weeks. I... I want you to know that it's okay with me if you'd like to take a lover. I'd prefer that you didn't bring him here but arrangements could be made for a nice hotel suite where the two of you..."

"Am I hearing my husband correctly? Are you so tired of me already that you're trying to foster me off onto some gigolo?"

"All joking aside, Denise, it could give you what you need."

"Are you forgetting that more than once I prostituted myself for money? Now you're suggesting I prostitute myself for pleasure."

"No, it isn't like that."

"Yes, it is! I don't want to make love to anyone but you Aaron. Now, in the future, forever! End of discussion."

"You might change your mind."

"No, I will never change my mind. I'm your wife, your lover and your whore at least in the bedroom. I want to give it to you, no one else."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.