The Arrangement - Cover

The Arrangement

Copyright© 2006 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - How much is Denise willing to sacrifice to get the money she needs for her daughter's medical tratments?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Rough   Anal Sex   Slow  

The next few days seem to fly by for Denise. She spent every available moment with her daughter and husband. The nurse they hired came highly recommended and her salary requirements were quite high, but since money was no object she was hired and, luckily, hit it off right away with Mineena.

Denise had been told to pack lightly. She held the suitcase tightly in her hand as she and Kevin saw the limo pull up out front and the chauffeur approach the front door. She had said her goodbyes to Mineena who, while quickly becoming attached to Ms. Duvall, still didn't quite understand why Momma was leaving.

"Kevin, let's call this off. I can get a job..."

"Don't get cold feet on me now, Baby. Besides it's too late anyway. We both signed that contract and we've already hired Mrs. Duvall to look after Mineena."

"But..."

The doorbell rang. Kevin opened it to the politely smiling man. "Ms. Robbins, I'm Robert your driver. May I help with your bag?"

She handed him the single piece of luggage and watched him return to the car where he deposited the suitcase in the trunk and stood waiting, the rear door open.

"Kevin, I can't..."

"Yes, you can. Just focus on how we're going to be financially set for the rest of our lives and it won't be so bad."

"Kevin, I..." she started doubtfully.

"Look," he said in a low and impatient voice while pushing her out the door, "just go fuck the guy, okay. Give him some pussy for a while and we'll be rolling in dough."

Dispirited and once again feeling debased, Denise walked reluctantly to the car and slid into the rear seat. Robert closed the door, walked to the driver's side and got behind the wheel.

"We'll be at the airport in less than twenty minutes," he said as the sun finally disappeared in a brilliant sunset.

"The airport?"

"Yes, Mr. Becker's private jet is waiting."

"But, where are we going?"

"I expect Mr. Becker wants that to be a surprise."

She waived to Kevin and Mineena who Ms. Duvall was holding up so she could wave to her momma. The car pulled away and merged with traffic and soon her loved ones were lost to sight. A slight chill ran down Denise's back as she settled back for the ride to the airport.


The limo was met by a flight attendant who took her bag aboard as the Lear's engines spun up. A man in uniform greeted her as she was escorted aboard.

"Ms. Robbins, I'm Curt Tompkins, your pilot and and that is Lisa Greene, my copilot in the cockpit. Welcome aboard. Mr. Becker is expecting you."

She was escorted by the flight attendant to the interior which had been modified to accommodate larger and more luxurious seats in a near circular arrangement.

Becker, was seated, cell phone plastered to his ear, but when Denise made her appearance, the phone call was immediately ended and he rose to greet her.

"Welcome, Denise."

"Why Mr. Becker, you do have all the amenities, don't you?"

"It's Aaron, please. What's the use of having money if you don't spend some of it now and again?"

"If I may ask, where are we going?"

"San Francisco. My home is there." He noted the amused look. "Yes, I have other homes in other places but I'm from San Francisco originally and I have my corporate headquarters there."

"Is that where I'll be living?"

"We, Denise. You and I. Yes, at least to start.

"I'll have to ask you to take a seat and buckle in," said the copilot from the cockpit doorway. "We've just received clearance and will be taking off shortly."

They complied and the jet taxied, aligned itself with the center stripe on the runway, released its brakes and after a brief takeoff roll, became airborne. Denise accepted a drink from the flight attendant and tried to relax as they attained cruising altitude.

"Done much traveling?" he asked.

"Not as much as I'd like. I've been to Mexico and the Caribbean a few times for modeling shoots."

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?"

"I've never thought about it. Hawaii, maybe. I was scheduled to do a shoot there once but then the shoot was postponed and by the time it was rescheduled I was committed to another project and couldn't go."

"Hawaii it is," he said. "How does a couple of weeks sound?"

"Fascinating, but if this is to somehow impress me..."

"Impress you? No, Denise it's to please you."

"I thought I was the one who was here to please you," she said, a slight tinge of irony in her voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.