The Arrangement - Cover

The Arrangement

Copyright© 2006 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - How much is Denise willing to sacrifice to get the money she needs for her daughter's medical tratments?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Rough   Anal Sex   Slow  

The atmosphere in the Robbins house was once again icy.

"Kevin, how could you?" Denise asked both hurt and anger in her voice.

He had returned to the studio as the drug was wearing off and had helped Denise, who could hardly walk after what she had been through, to the car.

The advantage of being absent from the studio was twofold. First, he did not have to actually witness what his beautiful wife had gone through. Of course he had been reassured she would not be permanently injured, but who was he kidding? He knew she would be abused and raped and had agreed to it. But he was spared watching the actual carnage as Denise became the sexual plaything of the four sadistic brutes. Secondly, his absence from the studio had given him the time to concoct a somewhat plausible explanation. It was a lie, of course, but he was getting good at stretching the truth so the slight jump across the line to absolute mendacity didn't really bother him.

"Baby, I didn't know -- that is, not really. Look, when Mike took me aside to talk, he said they needed more realism in your expression and the way you reacted. He said he had a plan, that we would tell you they were going to really rape and torture you in the hopes that they could then get the kinds of reactions from you they were looking for. He told me that if I played along, then left, it would make you feel real fear and that was what they were looking for. He said they just wanted to scare you, not really hurt you. If I'd had any idea..."

"Kevin, you know I'd like to believe you, but you wanted that money so badly. You made me feel like I was a whore and you were pimping me out."

"Never, Baby, never!" Of course I wanted the money for Mineena, I admit that. But I love you, Baby -- a lot more than that check, no matter what amount they might pay."

"You... you honestly didn't know they were going to hurt me?"

"I swear on my mama's grave!"

"They've got pictures, Kevin. Nasty, vile, despicable pictures. Much worse than the Ladies Man feature."

"I don't know what we can do. We signed a contract."

"Which called for simulated abuse and sex. Kevin. They whipped me. They raped me. They put me on a machine..."

For a moment Denise's eyes glazed as she recalled the monstrous and unending orgasms which she simply could not resist.

"What kind of machine?"

"Some kind of motorized arm with dildos. It raped me too."

"Christ, I could kill those guys," he said in his most persuasive voice.

"Then... then let's sue them!" she said.

"Uh, well, let's think about that," he responded, trying to think quickly. A lawsuit would mean the truth would come out as to his real involvement and that he most certainly wanted to avoid.

"What's to think about? Let's call a lawyer first thing in the morning."

"But, Baby, if we sue them, then the whole thing will be brought out in court. Then everyone will know what they did to you -- every sordid little detail and the photos will be made public as well -- not just the ones they might use in the magazine but every single photo Lance shot. Is that what you want? Is that what you want Mineena to find out -- to see?"

Denise, tears in her eyes, looked to her husband in disappointment. "No... no, I suppose not," she replied, her voice low, dejected.

"Then I suggest we put this behind us. Like the Ladies Man issue, there'll be a lot of publicity for a while. Then gradually things will cool down and we can get things back to normal."

"You think things can ever get back to normal after those photos are published?"

"I know it'll be hard for a while, but we got past the Ladies Man fiasco. We can get past this too."

"You really think so?"

"Absolutely."

She fell into his arms.

"I need you so much right now, Kevin."

"I'll always be here for you, Baby," he said softly while smiling and thinking to himself that he had just dodged another bullet.


As they had anticipated, the spread in Rogue caused a sensation. The photos were every bit as revealing and degrading as Denise had feared. Although professing to absolute outrage, inwardly Kevin had to admit that seeing his lovely wife ravaged in mouth, anus and nest and subjected to a variety of physical abuse and defilement was actually a turn on for him, especially the photos of his wife being ravaged by the fuck machine and her expressions of pain, anguish and absolute ecstasy. Add to that the check they received and Kevin was actually quite pleased with the outcome.

The offers began rolling in, all from disreputable magazines with even worse reputations than Rogue. Denise put her foot down and flatly rejected them all. But with mortgage, car and medical payments still landing monthly on their doorstep, they found themselves once again with their bank account depleted.

"Tell me you've got something legitimate for me," Denise said, almost pleading as she offered a seat to Max.

"Honey, I wish I could. Those two magazine spreads have scared off all the legitimate offers."

"What do you have for her?" asked Kevin.

"Well I pitched all the offers from the cheap rags like you asked me to. That leaves us with two ad shoots and some porn. One ad shoot is for condoms, the other for lubricating jelly. Neither involve actual sex but you will have to wear a negligee and the pay, unfortunately, is just industry scale."

"Not enough to make much of a difference," observed Kevin.

"I'm afraid you're right," agreed Max.

"So what else do you have?"

"Two offers to do porn movies."

"Oh no! No way!" exclaimed Denise.

"Now wait a minute, Baby, let's hear what Max has to say."

"One is a bit part. You play a bored housewife who meets her tennis pro at a strip club where the two of you get onstage and..."

"Yeah, I think we get the picture," said Denise disgustedly.

"The other is porn too, but it's a science fiction story. You play an earth women captured by alien robots and sacrificed to their leader."

"By sacrificed I assume you mean... ?"

"Yeah, you do it with a robot."

"God, Max is there nothing else? What's happened that I can't get back to modeling again?"

"What happened was Ladies Man and Rogue. Like I said, no agency will touch you and I can't even get any independent photographers interested unless it's nudes and more stuff for magazines like Rogue."

Denise looked over to Kevin who was staring at her.

"No, Kevin! We talked this over and agreed I was not going to do any of those horrid features again."

"How much are they offering for the Sci Fi flick?" Kevin asked Max.

Max showed them the contract.

"Not very much," observed Kevin.

"Well, it's only a bit part. Denise would only be in that one scene. She gets killed off. The robot... that is he... she... he..."

"What, Max?"

"The robot screws you to death. You scream and cry and die. All told you're not on screen more than two or three minutes."

"No, absolutely not!" exclaimed Denise.

Kevin got up and silently went into the other room, returning with a stack of unpaid bills.

"Then maybe you'd like to explain how these are going to get paid."

"Don't you try to lay all this off on me."

"Look, that phone job didn't work out and I'm working double shifts at the security agency, but it doesn't anything like come close to paying these bills."

"I'll find something else, a different line of work. I can wait tables, I'll..."

"Yeah, and just look how long your fast food career lasted. Besides those jobs pay no more than mine. You could double, even triple my wages and we still couldn't afford Mineena's treatments."

"But you said..."

"I said I didn't want you doing these spreads any more than you did. But we've got to face it, Denise, we need the money."

"Max, is there nothing else?"

"Not at the moment, Honey. I've got feelers out all over the industry but so far nothing, not even from the west coast."

Denise was silent for a long moment.

"If I do this..."

"You do this and who knows," smiled Max, "it might be the start of a new career."

Denise winced. "That's what I'm afraid of."


The studio was a metal frame building in the lower rent district of town. Although Max had assured her that the production company was reputable at least as porn production companies go, Denise was still ill at ease as they parked the car and made their way into the building.

Denise had, in fact, been so nervous in the days leading to the shot that Kevin feared she would have the same kind of trouble emoting for the movie camera that she had had at the beginning of the Rogue shoot. He remembered the look on Denise's face as she described Bill's machine and he had seen the look of rapture as well as fear and pain on Denise's face while Lance had caught her in the throes of orgasm as the machine penetrated ever so deeply into her.

A phone call or two and he had made a suggestion which was eagerly accepted by both parties. They were now about to see his idea reach fruition.

As with the still photo shoots, they were introduced to the producer/director, other actors and crew. Unlike a major studio production the entire production crew consisted of only a half dozen people. However the set, the inside of an alien spaceship did seem pretty realistic, Denise thought, with metallic looking walls and floor, large viewport and several instrument panels. The one item which seemed out of place on a robotic spaceship was the leather covered bench which sat in the middle of the set.

Denise was given a skimpy, futuristic looking outfit or tight fitting elastic pullover, mini skirt which didn't even come close to covering her crotch, silk panties and metallic silver sandals with wrap around straps which reached her knees.

"I understand this is your first adult flick," said Marnie, the middle aged, balding and somewhat overweight producer who was also directing as well.

"Uh, yes, it is."

"Any problem with dildos? Your role is to be raped by a robot."

"Uh, no, I guess not," responded Denise.

"Okay, let me talk you through the scene and we'll be ready to shot."

"Uh, don't we get to rehearse?"

"Sweety, this is an adult film. We shoot a complete film every weekend. There are no rehearsals -- unless you really screw up the scene. Then your screwup is your rehearsal. Now Ed and Keith are two robots who have captured you. They walk you in and tie you down to the bench there. "

"I understand."

"Then they call the robot master who enters. You see him and scream in shock and fear. You keep screaming and begging him as he nears you. There will be a double dildo. We'll lube it real well but I want to really hear you scream in agony when it enters you. I want to hear grunting and groaning, I want to hear shrieks and screams. Then you begin to enjoy it and that's when you cum, again and again. Can you be vocal for me when you cum?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.