A Chance Meeting - Cover

Preview

A Chance Meeting

by Suzie XX

Copyright© 2006 by Suzie XX

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Drunk/Drugged, Lesbian, BiSexual, DomSub, FemaleDom, Spanking, Humiliation, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys,

Erotica Sex Story: A woman has a chance meeting in a supermarket with an old schoolfriend when they were very young girls and this leads to some hot sexy role-play fun that spreads to involve both their families. Her new friend has a submissive nature that the woman's domineering daughter exploits.

This is a fictitious story, telling of lesbian sex between women, and between women and young teen girls. If this content is likely to offend or you are underage to read this material where you are or it is in any other way illegal to read where you are then please close it now.

The copyright for this story remains with the author and must not be republished in any format without the authors written permission other than to download it for your own entertainment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.