Milk - Cover

Milk

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A war hero lives for ninety years and saves an alien. They are so grateful they offer him another life. At their urging he chooses to become a beautiful bisexual female. She has her share of affairs and is successful in business.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Historical   Humor   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Transformation  

David

Making executive decisions came easy to me as I worked and played very hard. With over one hundred years of experience, I borrowed things from Jack Holiday to make my own conclusions. Almost always I was right. I'd been COO for B&D for eighteen months now and under my leadership, the company grew in strides. I made billions for my agency and the board of directors raised my salary from ten million per year to fifty million. I thought that I deserved every penny since I put in long hours and some weekends to make B&D a success. We now had offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas, Phoenix, Minneapolis, Saint Louis, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Detroit, New York City, Houston and of course Chicago which was our headquarters. Every man or woman who were in charge of these diverse offices were on the nonvoting board of directors. I had Jim Pepper relocate back to Chicago to be my number one right hand man to help with some decisions that I didn't have time to make. Both my employees and competition learned quickly they had a tigress by the tail.

My accountant found many loopholes in the tax laws so I could keep a large portion of my wages. On his advice I gave generously to many charitable organizations as well as giving to the each major party with the majority going to the Republicans. I indulged myself in buying the most expensive designer clothes, shoes, furs, jewelry and lingerie. I had a new Jaguar every year but mostly used the company limo to pick me up for work and drop me off at night. I redecorated my apartment suite twice which cost me a tidy sum.

However, I kept the place clean myself. Sometimes Carol helped me dust and vacuum but usually I did this alone. Doing these mundane things I found this to be good therapy for me. A year from the night I was turned from Jack Holiday into Vanessa Brooks, the trio of friends appeared before me.

"Do you wish to change back to a man?" Alice asked me.

"Most certainly not!" I stared at her determined to keep this gender. "This life is a blast. I love it!"

"I thought you enjoyed being a man," Mona stated.

"I enjoy being a female more! It doesn't mean I don't miss my wives in my previous life, but as the saying goes, 'Blondes have more fun.' "

"We see that you prefer women to men," John stated nonjudgmently.

"So far it seems so," I returned. "I find them very intoxicating and addictive," I answered with a smirk in my eyes.

"Then we guess you won't be needing us anymore," Alice observed. As they disappeared.


I sat in my office one evening going through the sales accounts. Most of them either met or surpassed their quotas. A few hadn't. I looked at their individual charts on my computer. Mel Leaman continued not to meet his goals each month for the past year. He would have if he didn't try to screw every secretary of his customer base, I thought being disappointed. He failed to bring in any new accounts in the last six months.

"Time to dump this one," I said aloud, writing a note. I personally fired all those who didn't make the grade in sales or upper management. Leaning back in my seat, I stretched my arms and yawned at the same time. My thoughts were of Emily. Why does she enter into my thoughts so often? The beautiful young girl wasn't into girl-girl sex. And even if she was, I couldn't do anything about it. This kind of thing was forbidden in the work place.

I frowned on office romances between a man and a woman. There were some and I had turned a blind eye to it as long as their performance didn't fall below accepted standards.

Yet the petite blonde with her cute face and ponytail continued to pop into my thoughts on a regular basis. Emily never missed work, always did an efficient job for me, and was into good looking guys. She took up swing dancing and had so much fun every Saturday night. Her legs grew more attractive and her waistline dwindled. Her breasts were more profound but had not grown any. The thing that bothered me the most was me stupidly daydreaming being nude in my bed with her like Carol and me. Then she would walk into my office with a report I had asked her to work on. The feeling I got was that she somehow knew what I was thinking at the moment. Hell, I had Carol. She satisfied me to no end, but why did I dream about Emily? Yawning again, I shook the thoughts of Emily out of my mind, turned off my desk light. 'Time to call it a week, ' I thought, grabbing my purse and left for home. At the last minute I wondered whether to take any work home for the weekend. 'No!

I have that boring party tomorrow night, ' I grumbled. I wondered if Carol was going to be there? I felt extemely horny right now.


I arrived late as usual to the Watson's party. I was dressed in a white satin blouse, black miniskirt, nylons and heels. I had my 'fuck me' thong satin and lace panties on with a matching bra. Both in white. I wore the undergarments hoping that Carol might be there in her stunning maid's uniform. I was not disappointed. We smiled and winked at each other. I grabbed a glass of champaign as Carol served me. I hated champaign but it was my party prop. I looked around the room, smiled and shook hands with some familiar faces, then approached a new man I'd never seen before.

"A wonderful view," I stood next to him. He was dressed in an ill fitting suit. He was about my height in my four inch heels.

"Yes it is," he responded quietly then looked me in the eyes.

"I never tire of it," I stated. His eyes never left mine. Usually I had to converse with guys who stared at my breasts as we talked. Sizing me up to see if I put out or not. There seemed to be a loneliness in his look.

"I was up on the top of the Hancock Building once but it was during the day and not at night. It seems prettier now than in the daytime."

"Do you need a drink?" Carol asked, approaching them from behind.

"No thanks, I'm not a drinker," he replied.

"You ma'am," she looked all business like.

"I'm fine thanks," I played the role between us. Carol left but not before gave me a goose in the ass with one of her long fingernails causing me to jump slightly. My panties started to get wet. These were not ones to absorb much moisture. I made a fist toward Carol who smiled back at me.

"I'm sorry for being so rude," the man stated. "I'm David Russell."

"Vanessa Brooks."

"Nice to meet you, Vanessa," he smiled. I noticed that he wasn't particulary a handsome looking man. His face had traces of femininity to it, but everything else was male. He had a barrel chest, bulging muscles under that coat with his hands plunged in his pants pockets.

"Likewise," I replied that he never once checked out my body. Is he gay? Were my initial thoughts. His blonde hair was cut short, his blue eyes were piercing, and there was a slight smile on his face. I spotted two open spots on one of the sofas. "Do you mind if we sit down?"

"No, not at all." we walked over and he allowed me to sit at the end where I could put my drink down on the end table. I had only taken a sip.

"These high heels and all," I laughed. "Standing too long in them can put a strain on my feet. These shoes weren't designed for comfort, but to make a woman's legs look nice."

"They do make a lady's legs look very beautiful," he agreed.

"Men should wear them." I joked. He laughed along with me.

He unbuttoned his jacket to relax. He wore an everyday button down plaid shirt. He really needs some fashion advise, I thought. We were silent for a moment then he asked. "What kind of job do you do?"

"I'm an executive for B&D Ad Agencies. You?"

"I've got my own software business I work out of my home."

"Oh! How did you get to know the Watson's?"

"I just installed some software onto their computer systems then did some upgrades on it.

It's a very office friendly program so everything can be accessed from anywhere in that suite. Only you have to have a password to get in and the executives have an additional one to get into everything. It took me eight months to write it."

"It sounds like something we've got," I added.

"Too bad, I can always use the business," he grinned.

"I might toss something your way," I smiled. "You say you work from your home?"

"Yes."

"What does your wife think of this?"

"My wife died five years ago," he said all choked up.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I put a hand on his arm. "Forgive me."

"There's nothing to forgive. You didn't know," David replied. "You'd think it would hurt less after five years but I still miss her."

"How long were you married?" My memories went back to Jack Holiday and how he felt when Lia was killed during Pearl Harbor. When my mind went there, I, too, still felt pain in my heart. As Jack, Lia was the light of my life.

"Three years, right after we graduated from college. We met there, got married, settled in the house where I live now. Two years later she found a lump in her breast, went to doctor and was told it was too late."

"That's a shame," I stated, thinking of Jack's second wife Helen. How she had suffered the same fate. I felt a lump in my throat for him and myself.

"It's over with. I've decided to move on with life and take the hand that has been dealt to me. Eventually, I'll get to the point that I can look at other things. Right now the best I can do is bury myself in my work."

"That is the best thing," I agreed. "When my parents died. I had to do the same thing. My father died of a heart attack shoveling snow during the blizzard of nineteen seventy-nine.

My mother died of a broken heart but lived long enough to see that I was taken care of in college."

"I know what you mean."

"Do you want a drink now, sir?" Carol asked. I might have been angry at her for the interruption but she was only doing her job.

"Can I have some water, please?"

"Of course," Carol sensed that neither David's or my mood was very good at that moment.

It reflected in his voice and she could see it in her lover's eyes. "I'll be right back."

Carol returned with the water and left right away being astute enough to know that this wasn't the time for lighthearted banter. I spent over an hour with David trying to lift his spirits. He soon came out of it a bit. We exchanged life experiences until I had to pee. I told him I'd be right back that I needed to use the ladies room.

"That's the longest you've ever talked to a man at one of these parties," Carol observed sitting on the couch rubbing her sore feet.

"He needs a little uplift. He lost his wife to cancer."

"Oh! Do you think he's telling you the truth? Or is he lying so he can get in your panties?

Some guys are like that, you know."

"No, it's the real McCoy, Honey. I can see it in his eyes he's telling the truth. Unless he's a great actor like Anthony Hopkins, he's being truthful to me. I think I'll spend a little more time with him before going upstairs. Are you staying the night with me?"

"Are you kidding? Baby, I am as horny as hell. I need your tongue desparately."

As soon as the words were out, the door opened and an elderly lady went straight to one of the stalls.

"I need yours, too," I whispered, giving Carol's breast a nice squeeze. I smiled like she did when she goosed me earlier. Payback was such fun, I thought walking back to be at David's side.


I had a warm footbath ready for Carol upon her arrival. She was so tired, she put her feet in without removing her fishnet stockings. I only had on a silk robe when I handed Carol a glass of banana rum. "I need this," she took a swallow and coughed a little.

"See what's waiting for you!" I opened my robe and flashed my nudity to her.

"Just wait until I get out of the shower. I'll be a new woman and then I'm going to rape you and fuck your brains out."

"Promises, promises," I teased. "I had on some lilac white panties and when you goosed me, I got all wet. You might have ruined them."

"Put them in my purse, I'll sleep tomorrow night with them on my face smelling your wonderful sex."

"You're depraved, you know."

"Takes one to know one," Carol shot back.

"Take your shower," I took a drink of rum. "I'll have my legs spread for you when you get out. Make sure your tongue and fingers are clean."

"So you want a cumfest tonight!" Carol smiled.

"You bet," I flashed my ass to her and walked to the bedroom.

Carol was still sleeping when my eyes opened. I smiled at the delightful and wild night we spent. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to relieve myself. Afterwards, I stepped into the shower to wash mine and Carol's odor off me. I felt completely satisfied, for now. It was one of those rare occasions where Carol didn't join me in the shower. She was so bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning. Last night must have taken more out of her than I expected. I shampooed and conditioned my hair. I rinsed off, got out and combed my long blonde hair out finding some tangles to work them away. I slipped on my silk robe then took my towel back to the bedroom and snapped it on Carol's bare ass. Jack often did that to other men while he was in the navy.

"Owww," she complained. "That hurts."

"Good, now take your shower and I'll fix us breakfast."

"What time is it?"

"Two in the afternoon."

"Oh shit, I've got to run. I promised my sister I'd take care of the kids tonight while her and hubby go to dinner and dancing. Better forget making something for me."

"Shower first, eat second, then get out... until next time," I smiled as the nude auburn haired beauty raced to the bathroom.


I sat in front of the tv watching Dateline when the phone rang. I picked it up. It was Eddie, the doorman. I never tipped him except at Christmas when I'd give him a check for five thousand dollars for the great service he did for me during the year. He treated me like a queen all the time.

"Ms. Brooks, there's a gentleman here that has some flowers for you."

"Flowers for me!"

"Yes ma'am, he's driving an FTD van."

"Send him up." I severed the connection then ran to put some jeans and top on. I was in a black teddy. By the time I was dressed, the door knocked. I grabbed my purse and walked to it as he knocked a second time.

"These are for you," the delivery man eyed me up and down.

"Thank you, ' I tipped him with a ten dollar bill then closed the door.

I opened the box, it was a dozen roses. On a Sunday night? I thought. Who delivers flowers on Sundays? Especially at this time. I opened the box and saw the card.

Thanks for listening to my tale of woe.

Sorry that I bored you so much.

David 312-777-0866

My heart felt warmed by this act. I dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Thank you for the beautiful flowers," I said gratefully. "You didn't bore me at all. In fact I was very interested in what you had to say, David. I was glad you saw fit to share your thoughts with me.

"You're welcome. I was wondering if I could take you to dinner sometime."

I had mixed feelings about this. I just had a torrid night with Carol and being seen with a man at this point in my life sounded awfully foreign to me. But why not? He seemed to be harmless enough and I did like his company last night.

"When?" I asked.

"Anytime you say."

"Next Friday, sevenish?"

"That's great," his voice seemed to smile.

I gave him my cellphone number and after a few remarks, we said goodnight and hung up with a warm glow in me.

I picked up the roses smelling their fragrance as I got out a vase large enough to hold them. I set them on the kitchen table so I'd see them in the morning. Smiling, I decided to turn in early. Firing Mel tomorrow wasn't going to be very pleasant but it had to be done.


The time with Mel Leaman went very well. He expected to be axed and told me that he had been offered a job elsewhere. He confessed he didn't give it his all and for that he apologized saying that B&D had been very good to him. We agreed to a one month severance package, shook hands and wished each other luck. I wanted to advise him to try staying out of secretaries panties but it was no longer my business. He didn't work for me any longer With ugly mess out of the way, I concentrated on a new contract with WGN and a few other local independent stations to run car ads for a big dealer in town.

I had watched their ads and thought they were too stupid for a large city like Chicago. A good comedy ad would fit in nicely. I called Art Pyle the head of the Ideas Department to come up with something funny even if he had to call around to some local comedians for advise.

"Ms. Brooks, I just purchased us a block of tickets to the Bears Season. We have eighteen seats for every game spread around as usual," Emily walked in to inform me.

"Thank you, Emily. Good job. You're an angel." My stomach was turned upside down again. That swing dancing had done wonders to her figure and her new wardrobe showed it off to perfection.

"Thank you," she smiled.

"That's lovely blouse you're wearing where did you get it?"

"Like it?" she twirled to show me all sides. "I got it on sale at Nordstrom's."

"Very beautiful," I smiled. Indeed, I thought lustfully.

"Thank you, Ms. Brooks," she said, heading back to her desk.

I shook my naughty thoughts about Emily out of my head. There was a lot to do and dreaming about something you could never have wouldn't do me any good. I had often thought I had a little of Jack Holiday in me. I didn't lust after every female I saw and neither did Jack. He had only one true love in his life and that was Lia. Helen he did, but not the fire and passion he held for his first wife. Helen was a very good wife and he had been loyal to her, but many times when they made love he often thought of Lia. Was it fair to Helen? No, of course not. He loved her, but not like that girl he met at that church picnic way back when. Did I have any leftover testosterone in me that made me have feelings for Carol and especially Emily? I might have to seek out a shrink to get me through this. The girl in the next room drove me to lust after her that I had to take it out on Carol. Not that she ever complained about my hot passion but then again, it was Emily in my mind as we made love. Again I brought myself out of my trance and began reviewing contracts and proposals for the rest of the day.


I dressed in a red hot spandex dress that left nothing to the imagination when I got into David's car on Friday. I had on a lacy red bra and panties.

"You look gorgeous," David smiled as he pulled onto Lake Shore Drive heading north.

"Thank you," I smiled back. Since I was going on this date with a man, I thought about giving it my best shot. It was hot and humid out so the air conditioning in his new Acura felt great. "Where we going?"

"I was thinking about a new place my friend opened up on Clark Street near Fullerton called Oysters. It's supposed to be a seafood place. You like seafood, I hope."

"Seafood is fine," I almost had a song in my voice.

"Good. I pulled some strings with Joey, he's my friend and owner, and got reservations.

He is booked up for the next two weeks. I told him that I was bringing someone very special to his restaurant."

"Thank you for your kind compliment," I returned. David wore a very nice dark blue suit, white shirt and matching tie. I noticed he was a bit old fashioned about his footwear but his black wing tipped shoes looked great being nicely polished and all.

The valet took our car the he escorted me into the establishment where a big man with a large grin under his walrus moustache greeted us. They hugged and shook hands. Then David turned to introduce me to Joey. As big as he was, he took both of his huge hands into mine and gently shook it before kissing the back. I guess that chivalry wasn't dead.

"David and me go way back, don't we?" Joey beamed.

"Back to the Stone Age," he joked. "We hunted dinosaurs together." That got Joey to laugh. His laughter spread throughout the restaurant. "You have to be a very special lady, David has not dated since his wife died." I watched David's smile fade. Joey must have realized that he said something wrong and led us back to a booth. "Enjoy!" he grinned.

"I'm sorry about that," David said quietly.

"About what?"

"Joey is a nice guy but sometimes he talks before he thinks."

"Oh, about your wife?"

He nodded.

"You don't have to apologize to me. It didn't bother me at all. In fact I am flattered that you asked me out tonight. And I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way."

"I was embarrassed for you."

"Oh, don't be. No harm, no foul." The waiter came by to take our drink orders. I ordered a glass of white wine, David wanted a coke. Then I recalled that he didn't drink alcohol.

"If I sound redundant, I just have to say how beautiful you look tonight."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Mister," I gave him my loveliest smile. I liked his attention to me. Our drinks came and we hadn't even looked at our menus yet even though I was famished. We asked the waiter to give us a few more minutes as we picked them up to read. They had things on there I never heard of. The prices were skyhigh. I hoped he could afford it. I had a few one hundred dollar bills in my little handbag along with a compact, tube of lipstick and a small brush. I decided upon the Copper River salmon with a salad. David ordered swordfish with a baked potato and salad.

"I can't believe these prices," I said.

"Don't worry, I raided my piggy bank. I think we have enough," he grinned. "Nice place isn't it?"

"It most certainly is," I said, gazing around with paintings of fishermen making big catches, fighting off storms, and one at the wheel as a wave overlapped him.

The ambiance was supurb.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.