The Company's Greatest Asset - Cover

The Company's Greatest Asset

Copyright© 2006 by Storyman000

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - His wife tries to save the company and ends up saving herself

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Cassie is drinking and flirting with the men who have sat with them at the jazz bar when Leon tells her, "Go put this money in the juke box and choose a couple of slow songs. I want you to dance for the men in this room." The guys sitting with them all agree loudly and she picks a couple of slow sexy songs.

The room all watches her every move as the music starts and she begins to slow dance with herself. In her fishnet body stocking she looks to be some kind of 3 dimensional porn movie playing for the crowd. Not a sound can be heard, except for one lady who drags her man out for staring. She gyrates to the beat with her eyes closed and does not notice the 40 year old woman until they are dirty dancing together. The men watch in silence as the two have quite the time feeling each other up playfully.

They kiss when the song ends and the crowd cheers for them. Cassie moves back to Leon's table and the men undress her with their eyes. Looking to Paula she can see that the young lady had enjoyed the show and wants to tell her so. The young girl carefully waddles up to Leon's table and touches Cassie's shoulder as she says, "That was the most erotic dance I ever seen. This place really needs you." As quickly as she had came over Paula waddled off to the bathroom. Cassie listens as the guys at the table talk about the black baby she carries.

The band begins tuning up and Leon asks Cassie to go to the bathroom with him. Cassie is somewhat taken back as he guides her into the men's bathroom. Once inside he tells her to take it out and that he needs to pee. He stands at the urinal peeing while she stands to the side holding his big dick. When he finishes she shakes it lightly and puts him away. The other men in the bathroom all watch and hope that they are next.

The band finishes the first set and Leon leans to her and says, "The band breaks out on the side walk. Go out and see if you can help them relax." Cassie looks deep into his eyes, downs her drink and goes out with the band.

Outside, the four men all like her company and she leans with her back against the wall as they look her over really good. It is still fairly light outside and she knows that they can see everything from as close as they are. Her nipples stand out clearly as the men stare and talk. The talk turns sexy as the guys hit on her and she tells them, "I came out here to see if you would like me to help you relax." The guys decide to move around the side of the building and they all watch as this white beauty sucks each of them off. Finished, the guys help her up and they go back inside behind her.

Cassie has cum on her face when she sits down and one of the guys points out more cum in her hair. Smiling Cassie excuses herself to freshen up when Leon stops her and ask her to remove her bra and thong while she's in there. Exiting the bathroom, the first guy she sees stares at her pussy as she walks. She feels almost naked and is tingling from the sensation.

At the table the guys all get to see and she stands and turns for them as the music starts to play again. The lead singer starts the second set with the announcement, "This set is dedicated to the very pretty lady with the sweet, sweet lips." Everyone turns to stare at her as she stands there smiling. The guy across from her tries to see between her legs and isn't subtle in his trying, he just stares. Leon leans over and whispers "Uncross your legs and show him." The guys at the table know and watch as she opens her legs slowly. Her mind swims as she almost has an orgasm letting these strange men see her pussy.

The second set ends and the band goes on break again. This time they stop at Leon's table and everybody introduces themselves. They all go outside together and stand around Cassie. The band wants to know what she sees in Leon and she smiles sexily saying, "I love his cock!" The guys all love this answer and get loud with retorts. Standing there exposed Cassie enjoys the attention and lets the men openly flirt with her.

The band gives her a card showing where and when they play while telling her that anytime she wants to accompany them to a gig she is more than welcome. Before they go back inside someone ask, "You really like all these black cocks?" Cassie smiles at him and wraps her arm around Leon's and replies, "I'm his white whore and I prefer dark meat."

Inside the band plays the final set for the remainder of the people and Leon lets Cassie dance with the men out on the dance floor. Cassie lets the men touch her and she tries to dance with all of them.

In the corner she can see the 40 Year old woman being felt up by two men and is partly nude as one of her studs kisses her deeply. The band has played every slow song they know and some of them, twice. The music ends with Cassie sandwiched in between 2-large men from Leon's table with her arms straight up in the air. Leon watches her intently while she is handled by all these men.

Paula meets Cassie as she exits the dance floor saying goodnight and that she will call. Then she tells Cassie that she is tired but still needs to service these studs before they will take her home. Cassie smiles to her, while placing her hand on Paula's pregnant belly and says, "Somehow I know that you can handle it."

With the music finished Leon walks to the band with Cassie on his arm to say good night. The men swoon over Cassie and she blushes at their crude requests and comments. Leon looks to Cassie and says, "Tell them what you want to go do now." Cassie holds on to Leon tightly and says proudly, "I am going to Leon's and he is going to fuck me until I can't walk."

Once in the truck Leon kisses her lips suddenly and Cassie opens her lips to except his tongue. Cassie is dizzy after the kiss and Leon starts the truck to go home. On the short drive to Leon's, Cassie sits next to him quietly while he talks about how good she was tonight. Leon's house is close and he hurries her inside.

With the lights on Cassie begins undressing Leon until he is standing in his living room naked. His cock stands straight out and looks huge like this. Cassie stares at his cock while getting undressed and says, "You must impregnate every woman you fuck with big dick of yours." Leon smiles and replies, "I've had a few." Cassie walks to him and straddles his dick while looking behind her. With her crotch against his, his cock is long enough that she can see it behind her.

She turns back to Leon and kisses him deeply before saying, "I need to be on top the first time since you are so long." Leon leads her to his bedroom and lies back on the bed. Cassie straddles him with his cock in front of her and pumps it slowly saying, "This is going to go so deep. I know you are going to cum in my uterus. Your sperm doesn't have to swim far when you can spray it right on the eggs." They both laugh as Cassie rises up and leans forward working the head of Leon's cock into her pussy.

Once started Cassie begins to slowly rock causing him to go deeper each time. After several orgasms she opens her eyes to see Leon grinning at her and she brings a tit to his mouth to suck. Pushing herself back Cassie feels his cock pressing against her cervix and she almost passes out from an intense climax. Cassie rocks back and forth slowly using the full length of her pussy and looks with lusty eyes at Leon and says, "Would you like to cum in my womb?"

Leon kisses her deeply and she starts rocking harder until she feels him push through and into her womb. Gently she pushes down on him until she is sitting up with her ass all the way down on him. His hands find her breast and knead them roughly as she enjoys this new sensation.

Once again she starts rocking but this time faster until she screams with passion. Leon enjoys the ride and tells her, "You're the first to take me all the way down. You've done it with both your pussy and your mouth." Cassie slows and lays on him to rest saying, "I'm your white whore remember, I aim to please." Leon holds her for a few minutes before saying, "Please me now by making me cum in your womb." Not needing to be told twice Cassie fucks him with renewed vigor and soon has him telling her, "I'm about to plant my seed deep in your womb, whore. Are you ready for that?"

Cassie can not speak at this point and is suddenly flooded with cum as Leon orgasms deep inside her for what seems like forever. She collapses into his arms and his hard cock is still inside her. Several minutes go by before she attempts to slide off of his cock. As she lies on the bed her pussy gapes open but cum does not run out. Cassie is completely out of breath but Leon tells her, "Don't go to sleep until you clean up this mess." Grinning she rolls over and sucks Leon clean and spends extra time on his balls saying, "I've never had anything go so deep or make me feel so good. I'll be your own personal slut and whore anytime."

Leon lays naked in bed watching TV while Cassie naps. When she awakens she rolls over and puts her arm around him saying, "I was worried it was all a dream." She opens her eyes to see Leon's soft cock next to her face and begins a slow massage. It only takes a few minutes before he is ready to go again.

This time Leon takes charge and fucks her in several positions. He makes sure to push through her cervix and fuck her deeply each time. Before he cums he stops and asks, "Are you on birth control?" Trying to speak Cassie mumbles, "No. Please cum deeply in me." Leon smiles devilishly and starts to fuck harder while saying, "Get your eggs ready baby. I'm going to cover them with cum." This drives them both into a frenzied orgasm that fills Cassie with what she most desires.

Its 4 AM when Leon helps Cassie into his truck for the ride home. Naked, this beauty is the prettiest woman Leon has ever seen and he still can't believe this has happened at all.

When they arrive home the light is on and Leon helps this well fucked naked beauty into the house. John is still up and stands to greet them saying, "It looks as though she had quite a night." Leon asks, "Where should I put her." John points him upstairs and to the bedroom where he places her gently on the bed and covers her.

Back downstairs John hands Leon a beer and ask about the evening and how things went. Leon is hesitant at first but opens up quickly with a few beers and tells John a lot of the extra juicy details.

John lies down next to Cassie and caresses her body while she sleeps. He inspects her closely and can see that she is not the mess that she was last weekend. While she sleeps he can smell sex on her and masturbates wildly. She awakens later in the day with John next to her and takes a long time before she gets up. John sees her get up and has breakfast waiting when she comes downstairs. While she eats he asks her about her date and compares her answers to Leon's.

When he asks about condoms she laughs and says, "I thought we covered that. He not only came in me. He came in me so deeply that it didn't even run out. You saw how much volume he cums. He came in me twice last night." John is speechless and looks confused when he hears this.

Cassie spends the rest of the weekend walking somewhat bowlegged but feeling very content. While she rests on Sunday, Paula calls and wants to go out for a glass of milk later in the evening. Cassie laughs then agrees. They meet at a bar Paula knows and hug as they see each other.

Helping Paula through the door Cassie is very gentle with her and can tell that she must not even weigh 100 pounds if not pregnant. They find a table and order a glass of wine and a glass of milk. This turns into a nice joke and they laugh together.

Paula bluntly asks, "I know you want to ask me about the baby. Go ahead, I don't mind." Cassie can see that this young lady is a good judge of what she wants and says, "Ok, tell me about the wedding ring." Smiling brightly Paula replies, "You asked the perfect question. I was a stripper out of high school and married an older man I met at the club. I needed money and security. He had both, so I married him. We love each other but he is so much older than I that things were a little weird at first." Cassie hangs on her every word as she continues. "At first he was always trying to get me in new sexual situations to excite me. You know all the little fantasy stuff, gang bangs, prostitution, nudity. The more he tried the more we both loved it. Pretty soon when we talked about it, we found that we both were turned on by pushing the others limits." Touching Paula's stomach Cassie asks, "Was this a limit."

She chuckles and says, "No, I did this as a gift to him for our first anniversary. I knew that he wanted kids and I knew this would absolutely push the limits." They sat quiet for a moment before Cassie asks, "Would you do it again." Paula says bluntly, "It was still the ultimate fuck of my life. I let him watch as these men fucked me for an entire weekend. We still discuss that weekend and he still likes me to service my studs."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.