My Pet Teacher - Cover

My Pet Teacher

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Creator

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A high school student turns the tables on his science teacher and a classmate with an attitude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

As I sat there watching this spectacle, I almost felt like I had entered another reality or was simply watching a movie. It all seemed so surreal to have a gorgeous woman (who also happens to be your science teacher) wearing a large rubber cock, choking another beautiful woman with it (who also happens to be her student), while you sit naked on the couch watching it all. It was simply the greatest moment of my life.

I didn't think it was possible, but Lisa looked even worse than she did before. Her face was mottled red from the strained breathing and the continuous gagging she was subjected to. In addition to the sweat, tears and cum covering her face, she now had long strands of spit hanging down from her mouth and chin.

-CLICK-

-CLICK-

These were just too good of pictures to pass up.

I wasn't sure if it was my threat of whipping Becky's pussy that did it or the fact that she was enjoying dominating someone else, but she was like a woman possessed. I think she was even more brutal in her throat fucking of Lisa than I was with Becky. I almost felt sorry for Lisa - but not quite. Figuring Lisa's mouth could use a rest, I order Becky to stand down.

As a final show of dominance, Becky rams the cock back into Lisa's throat and holds it there as she demurely responds with a "Yes Master."

When Becky looked at me questioningly about the strap on, I told her, "Leave that on slave. I think I may have a use for it later on."

"Yes Master."

Lisa's breathing was still ragged and I don't think she was really fully there with us in the room. It would likely take her a few minutes to find her center before she was fully aware again. "Come around here slave. I want you to lick this slut's asshole," gesturing to Lisa's still red ass.

Practically running, Becky drops to her knees and immediately buries her nose in Lisa's asshole and begins licking in earnest. Reaching into the bag I pull out the jar of Vaseline and liberally coat my cock with it. Lisa was beginning to moan with pleasure from the sensation of having Becky lick her asshole, but I don't think she realized what was about to come next.

Waving Becky away, I positioned my cock at the entrance to Lisa's ass and pushing firmly, began to penetrate past the sphincter. A God awful wail came from Lisa which seemed to increase in pitch and volume as I pushed further into her ass.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh..." The wail was soon followed by numerous, "Oh God no... fuck... ow, ow, ow, ow, ow... ," and then she began to beg for mercy. "You're tearing me apart. Please stop, you're killing me. I can't take anymore, it hurts too much, please stop Sir," she was practically screaming this out.

By now I had about half its length buried in her ass, so I held it in place to allow her time to adjust. Ignoring her pleas for mercy, I stayed motionless in her ass until I felt her sphincter begin to relax. "That's it slut. Relax your ass. You're doing fine. I'm not going to stop, so you had best start relaxing right now." When she continued to plead for me to stop, I continued "if you think it'll help, I could have Ms. O'Hare whip your pussy while I fuck you in the ass?" I ask menacingly.

"No please not that Sir. I'll... I'll try to relax for you," she hastily replied.

"That's my girl," as I grab a handful of her hair and begin to use it as a lever as I start to thrust deeper into her ass. She immediately begins to wail in agony again as I inch my way further up her chute. "Slave. Would you please stick that cock down her throat to shut her the fuck up," I order.

"Yes Master," she replies. From the look in her eyes, I think she was starting to feel a little sorry for Lisa right about now, but she wasn't about to say anything for fear of reprisals. Positioning her cock at Lisa's mouth she began to thrust into her throat again. This time it went much easier for her and she was soon bottoming out in Lisa's throat again.

Once the cock was in her mouth, Lisa's screams of pain became muted enough to be tolerable. As I fought to bury the entire length of my cock into Lisa's asshole, the room became filled with the sounds of muffled screams between gasping breaths and hard throat gagging. It was like music to my ears.

When I finally bottomed out in her ass, I held it there for a bit to allow her time to adjust again. I had thought her pussy was tight, but nothing could have prepared me for how tight Lisa's asshole turned out to be. It wasn't even close to what it had been for the first time I had fucked Becky in the ass. It literally felt like a vice on my cock and when I moved it, it felt like someone was trying to rip my cock off.

At last, between gaggings, Lisa's sphincter began to relax again. This was my cue to begin trying to work my cock in and out of her ass. Not wanting to do any serious damage (not only to her, but to myself) I start off slowly, working an inch or two back and forth. After about a minute, I began to increase the amount of cock I was moving by several inches. I could feel Lisa's ass adjusting and loosening up further as time went on. By the time I was able to work the entire length of my cock in and out of her ass, the screaming had stopped, and was now replaced with muffled grunts between gags.

"That's enough for now slave," I order Becky. "Leave the cock on, though, in case we need it again."

"Yes Master," she replied and then quickly withdrew from Lisa's mouth and stepped to the side.

With the cock no longer choking her, Lisa is able to focus solely on the cock pounding away in her asshole. Her eyes closed tightly shut, she began to grunt loudly each time I bottomed out in her ass. Soon the grunts became mixed with muffled moans. Sensing that Lisa might actually be able to cum from being fucked in the ass, I motioned Becky over with my head.

"Finger her cunt for me. I think this whore may actually want to cum again."

Dropping to her knees behind me, she snakes a hand between my legs and begins to finger her clit. Almost instantly, the noises coming from Lisa change from grunts and muffled moans to an almost humming sound.

Becky whispers quietly to me, "Her cunt is soaking wet Master."

"Well, it seems my little whore is enjoying having her ass fucked while her pussy gets played with. Are you enjoying this slut?" I ask, pulling her head back by her hair.

No answer from Lisa. By now she is starting to push her ass back to meet my thrusts.

Giving her several sharp, hard thrusts, combined with a hard slap across the top of her right ass cheek, I demand, "Answer me slut when I ask you a question. Are you enjoying this?"

With a look of shame, Lisa hangs her head low and whispers, "Yes Sir." Her entire body seemed to blush a deep red at that admission.

Shaking my head in amazement, I continue thrusting away in her ass for several more minutes. By this time, her moans had increased in volume as did the intensity with which she was pushing back against me. I could tell she was on the verge of cumming. Increasing the tempo of my thrusts, I begin to coax Lisa over the edge.

"That's my girl. Cum on my cock. You know you want to cum for me. Show me what a good little slut you are. That's right."

Her breathing was very ragged by now and she was back to grunting loudly, and suddenly with a low keening wail, her entire body tensed and then began to pulse as she orgasmed. When her entire body tensed up, the pressure on my cock became almost unbearable. I had to grit my teeth to stop myself from screaming out in pain.

Finally she began to come down from her orgasm and her body started to relax. I quickly withdrew my tortured cock from her ass and walked around to her head. "You did very well slut. I'm proud of you," stroking the top of her head. "Now I want you to show me what you've learned tonight," placing my cock at her mouth.

She appeared ready to resist, but then quickly decided against it and opened her mouth. Thrusting my cock in, I was soon bumping against the back of her mouth.

"Slave, put that cock of yours in her ass," I instruct Becky.

Standing up from where she had been kneeling, she scooted forward and placed the tip of her rubber cock at the entrance to Lisa's ass. It was already lubed up from my cock and was still somewhat stretched out, so will very little effort, Becky was able to get her cock in.

Figuring Lisa was ready for some deep throat action, I began to push my cock deeper into her mouth. When I met the resistance at the entrance of her throat, I continued to push until I felt my cock slip past. Once I had it buried balls deep, I held it there for a few seconds and savoured the moment. Here I stood with Lisa's nose buried in my pubic hair as she choked on my cock which had just been in her own asshole moments before, all the while her science teacher was fucking her in the ass with a large rubber cock.

I don't think I'll ever get used to the raw power you feel when you are dominating a beautiful woman - let alone two. It's simply intoxicating.

Lisa's muffled gagging sounds brought me out of my reverie and I quickly pulled out enough to allow her to catch her breath. "You've learned very well slut, in a very short period of time."

With my cock still in her mouth, and between deep gasps of breath, she mumbled, "Thank you Sir."

Taking that as my cue, I began to thrust into her throat with a slow, but steady rhythm. Each time Lisa would gag on my cock, it would send a pulse of pleasure shooting up my shaft and into my balls. I knew I was close to cumming, but I wanted to do something different this time. Pulling out, I order Becky, "Over her slave. I want you on your hands and knees in front of this whore."

Becky quickly withdrew from Lisa's ass and dropped to her hands and knees in the spot I had indicated.

"Now move your ass into Lisa's face." Once she was in position, "OK slut, I want you to lick this slave's asshole for me. Get it nice and wet. Can you do that for me slut?" I ask.

"Yes Sir," bending her head down until her nose was buried in Becky's ass cheeks. With tentative licks at first up and down the crack, Lisa began to become more aggressive. Soon she had her tongue stuck out and was trying to fuck Becky in the ass with it.

Once Becky's ass was suitably lubricated, I had Lisa stop her licking. I then had Becky turn slightly so that Lisa would get a good view of what was about to happen next.

Kneeling no more than a foot away from Lisa's face, I placed my cock at the newly lubricated entrance to Becky's ass. With only a little effort, I was able to push past Becky's sphincter and begin to work my cock into her ass. Within minutes I was bottoming out in her ass and quickly building towards another amazing orgasm. Grabbing a handful of hair and pulling painfully back, I began to fuck her as hard as I can.

Becky begins to scream, "That's it Master, fuck this whore in the ass. Harder. Hurt me Master." I was only too happy to comply.

Looking over at Lisa, I could see she was entranced by what was happening in front of her. Her eyes were riveted on Becky's asshole as it stretched and moved around my cock with each thrust. Her face was an absolute mess, but underneath it all you could see a look of lust in her eyes.

Letting out an almost primal roar, I bury my cock one last time and empty my load in her ass. When the last drop of semen has been milked out of my cock, I slowly withdraw and back away. "Alright slut, I want you to lick the cum out of her ass now," motioning to Lisa.

Snapping out of her trance, she quickly glances up at me, and then bows her head and begins licking the semen which is now beginning to drip out of Becky's ass.

"Get right in there slut. Suck it all out." Grabbing my camera I take several more shots of Lisa with her nose buried in Becky's ass.

-CLICK-

-CLICK-

Once Becky's asshole is sufficiently clean, I order her to get up and remove the strap-on. Reaching into the bag of goodies I pull out a butt plug and ball gag and walk over to stand in front of Lisa. Kneeling down, I bring the ball to Lisa's mouth and once she had opened her mouth, work the ball in between the teeth. Once in place, I fasten the strap securely behind her head. Suitably gagged, I then walk around behind her, and after dipping the plug into her pussy to get it moist, I then work it into her asshole. After the workout it received this evening, it went in with very little resistance. Only a few muffled grunts of pain could be heard coming from her.

Walking around to her side, I then reach down and grabbing a hold of her left nipple, remove the attached clamp. A muffled scream erupts from Lisa as the blood rushes painfully back into her tortured nipple. Massaging the nipple for several seconds, I then reach for her right nipple.

With a panicked look in her eyes and shaking her head back and forth rapidly as she mumbles, "no", I take hold of her right nipple and release its attached clamp. Another scream of pain from Lisa as the blood flows back into that nipple. Massaging it for several seconds, I then step back and take several more pictures of my handiwork. The plug stuck in her ass and the ball gag firmly lodged in her mouth. What an erotic sight she makes.

-CLICK-

-CLICK-

Settling back onto the couch, I motion to Becky to join me. Crawling up onto the couch she snuggles under my left arm and settles her head on my chest. With my left arm wrapped around her absently stroking her naked back and shoulder, I relax and try to give my mind time to absorb all that has taken place this week. Things had gone better than I had ever dreamed they could. I had never expected Becky to become such a willing slave. Though I still enjoyed abusing and humiliating her, I also found myself developing feelings I was having a hard time comprehending. I want to stay angry at her for all the grief she has caused me, but it isn't anger I'm feeling right now. What it is I'm feeling, I'm not quite sure. It certainly isn't something I've felt before.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.