My Pet Teacher
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Creator

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A high school student turns the tables on his science teacher and a classmate with an attitude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I awoke the next morning refreshed and ready for the final phase of my plan. I had spent last night preparing for it by editing the new photos sufficiently so that the only identifiable person in the photos was Lisa, and so that the location could not be determined either.

With photos and shopping list packed away in my bag, I headed off for school with a noticeable bounce in my step. I had enough dirt now to guarantee the submission of the 2 prettiest girls in school for as long as I desired.

The only class I had scheduled today with Becky and Lisa was Science class which was conveniently set down for the last period of the day. So as a way to pass the time and also to further the education of Becky, I arranged another lunch play date.

Once the lunch bell sounded, I began making my way toward Becky's class. Thankfully, she was alone upon my arrival.

The difference in her was immediately noticeable. Where as only two days ago, my arrival would have elicited a reaction of dismay and even dread, she now appeared to be eagerly anticipating my next move.

Closing the door behind me, I quietly approached her desk and stood beside her. As soon as I made eye contact with her, her head immediately bowed and she kept her eyes downcast in a subservient manner.

"Slave, I want you to get undressed and crawl under your desk." Her desk was the old wooden type which was completely enclosed on all sides except for the side in which you would sit. This side was obviously left open so as to allow the person space to place their legs under the desk. The space was also barely large enough to conceal a small adult should one decide to hide there.

Without hesitation Becky replied, "Yes Master," and began quickly removing her clothing. Once naked she lowered herself onto her hands and knees and crawled into the enclosure, turning herself about until she was facing outwards.

Taking her clothes, I placed them in my school bag and then said, "I want you to stay slave. I'll be back in a few minutes. If you remain absolutely still and quiet, you likely won't be noticed under there."

A shocked look briefly flashed across Becky's face. "Please Master, don't leave me. I'll be good, I promise," she pleaded with these big puppy dog eyes.

Her plea was so pitiful, I actually felt momentarily bad about it, but I reminded myself that I had never planned on truly leaving her alone. I just wanted her to think that I had. Without another word, I turned and left the room, purposely leaving the door to the room wide open.

I stood in the hallway for roughly 5 minutes, just long enough to panic her a little bit. I'm sure to her it probably felt like an hour. Just as I was about to enter the classroom again, Jason Gillis, a friend of mine just happened to be walking by.

Standing in the doorway, I raised my voice high enough so as to ensure Becky would be able to hear me. "Hey Jason, what's up?"

"Not much man. What are you doing here?" he replied.

"Ah, that bitch Ms. O'Hare asked to speak with me at lunch today. I'm just waiting here for her."

Nodding his head, "You still pissed at her about failing ya, eh?" he asked.

"Yeh, but don't worry, she'll get what's coming to her." I replied.

"OK man, take it easy," and then Jason continued on down the hall.

Once Jason was out of sight, I closed the door to the classroom and quietly crept up to the desk. Straining my ears, I could not make out a single sound. Slowly peering around the corner, I could see Becky kneeling on the floor as motionless as a statue. She had a wild panicked look on her face.

Figuring she had been tortured enough I walked around to the front of her desk and sat in her chair facing her. She didn't say a word, but looked up at me with these big round saucer eyes filled with noticeable fear. "It's all right slave, we're alone," I reassured her.

A wave of relief seemed to ripple through her body at hearing that, and then she broke into tears crying softly, "I'm sorry Master. Whatever I did to disappoint you, I promise I'll try harder to please you. I didn't mean to disappoint you Master. Please give me another chance," she begged through her quiet sobs.

The display of such raw emotion, and her belief that she had done something wrong and her earnest desire to please me, pulled hard at my heart strings. I had to fight the urge to reach out and embrace and comfort her, and to tell her that she had done nothing wrong. I really wanted to stay angry at her for failing me in school, but her complete acceptance of her new role and her utter submission to me, was quickly weakening my resolve.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.