My Pet Teacher - Cover

My Pet Teacher

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Creator

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A high school student turns the tables on his science teacher and a classmate with an attitude.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I must have cum at least 6 times last night. The photo of Ms. O'Hare so lewdly displaying her pussy and asshole to me was all I needed to fuel my masturbation sessions. After finally sating my pent up frustrations, I was able to drift off to sleep dreaming about the next phase of my plan.

Math class was second period that morning, and I was curious to see how Ms. O'Hare would handle herself given all that had happened yesterday. To her credit, she was putting on a strong face and was pretending as if everything was normal. By the afternoon science class, I think she had managed to convince herself that it was indeed over, and that I had actually meant it when I said it was a 'one-time thing.'

So I think she was actually taken by surprise when I approached her desk after class and told her, "We need to talk Becky. I'll be back at 3:30pm." Again, my tone brooked no argument, and by using her first name, I implied that the 'rules' were still in place.

With a bit of time to kill until 3:30pm, I once again went down to the gym to ogle Lisa as she jumped about for her cheerleading practice. Seeing that perfect, tight body bouncing around was all I needed to get me in the mood.

All too soon 3:30pm came, and it was time to head down to Ms. O'Hare's classroom to implement the next phase of my plan. Just before entering, I took a moment to gather myself up and put myself into the right frame of mind.

I then decisively grabbed the door handle, opened it and marched directly to Ms. O'Hare's desk, where she was again sitting correcting papers.

"Hello Becky, how was your evening yesterday?" I inquired politely. I wanted to see what kind of mood she was in so I'd know what tact to use.

"How the hell do you think it was, Tim? It was awful. What you did to me was wrong. I want you to return all of those pictures to me this instant and then we will never have to speak of this terrible incident again," she blustered. She had stood up through this tirade and her hands were planted squarely on her hips in a gesture of defiance.

"Are you done yet?" I asked sarcastically. "You see BECKY," emphasizing her name, "I don't think you're really in a position to be making any sort of demands of me. The way I see it, I'm holding all of the cards here."

"What do..." she began.

"Ah, ah, ah... no interrupting Becky. Have a look at this picture," I ordered. Removing a copy of the photo taken yesterday from my shirt pocket, I dropped it onto the desk in front of her. She hesitantly reached out, and with shaking hands, picked up the photo. Almost immediately all colour drained from her face and she appeared to collapse back into her seat with a thud. It was as if all the wind had been taken from her sails, as she now realized that I was indeed still in control of the situation.

"Why are you doing this to me? What do you want?" she pleaded.

"I think you know WHY I'm doing this Becky. You need to be punished for what you did to me. And WHAT I want is quite simple - YOU." I stated matter-of-factly. "How do you think the police will look at this photo? They'll see a teacher - a person in authority - attempting to corrupt the morals of one of her students. I believe the sentence for that type of crime is 5-10 years jail time. Are you willing to go to prison Becky?" I asked sarcastically.

A hoarse, "No."

"Excuse me?"

A louder, "No, Mr. Drake."

"That's better, I was starting to think you'd lost your manners," I explained.

Now that I had her attention and had removed any resistance she might have built up, I moved on with the next phase of my plan. "You know, Jim and I often talked about you. As I said, I think he still has a lot of unresolved issues concerning you. In one of those discussions we talked about how terrible you were at giving a blowjob."

A shocked look flashed across Becky's face at hearing this.

"I bet you believed you were actually good at it, didn't you?" I scoffed. She almost nodded her head yes, before catching herself. "Well, I told Jim that I found it hard to believe that someone as OLD as you, didn't know how to properly suck a cock." (Jim had told me that Becky had always wanted him to use vulgar language with her.)

I could see the words stung her by the pained look on her face.

"I want to see for myself just how bad a cocksucker you really are Becky."

"Please no Tim. Not that. Surely we can come to some other kind of agreement," she begged.

"You know BECKY, some people just never fucking learn. I was going to allow you to remain clothed while you sucked me off, but because you seem to keep forgetting your manners, I think it will be appropriate for you now to be naked when you do it."

"God, no. Please Mr. Drake, I'm sorry. I won't forget again," she whined.

"I'm sorry too Becky, but I think a lesson needs to be learned here. Now enough chatter. Get up and move around to in front of your desk."

With a resigned look, she rose unsteadily to her feet and shuffled around to the front of her desk, keeping her head bowed throughout.

Once in position, I ordered, "Take off your clothes Becky." When she hesitated to comply, I added, "I saw everything there was to see yesterday, so there's no reason to be shy today. If you don't want to play along, then I'll leave now and we'll see tomorrow how the police react to the photos. The decision is yours."

Reluctantly, she began to remove her clothing. Amazingly, she did it in the same order that I had her do it yesterday. When she was all done, she stood in front of me naked again, and even remembered to keep her hands at her side, rather than trying to cover herself up.

God, she was fucking amazing. Each time I saw her naked, she seemed to get hotter and hotter looking. But I wasn't about to let her know that.

"Christ, I don't know how Jim could have ever slept with you. You must have had to pay him or something," I said spitefully. Tears began to well up in her eyes at hearing that.

"Now get on your knees Becky," I ordered.

She slowly lowered herself to the ground. I was standing roughly 5 feet away from her at this point, and rather than walk to where she was kneeling, I directed "You can't suck my cock way over there. Now get over here," I pointed to the ground in front of my feet. This forced Becky to shuffle on her knees for several feet until she was kneeling directly in front of me.

What a feeling of power it was to have a beautiful naked woman kneeling before you, who had to do absolutely whatever it was you wanted. To have that kind of control, I found, was intoxicating.

"What are you waiting for Becky? A fucking invitation? I never realized a teacher could be so stupid." I stated sarcastically.

"Please Mr. Drake... ," she began to add.

"No, I don't want to hear it. Just get on with it, will you."

She slowly reached up to my waist and began to undo my belt buckle. When that was undone, she then worked on the button and zipper of my jeans. When those had been opened, she grabbed the sides of my jeans and boxers and pulled both of them down to my ankles. As she sat back up, she came face to face with my raging hardon. Try as I might, I couldn't keep from getting hard. The moment I saw her naked again, the battle had been lost.

"Now show me how you suck cock Becky."

She reached up with one shaking hand and began stroking the shaft. She then tentatively leaned forward and placed a kiss on the tip of my cock. A few more strokes, and then she began to lick around the head and a bit of the shaft getting the top half of my cock covered in her saliva. Once it was suitably wetted, she placed the tip of the cock in her mouth and began working a bit of it in, all the while stroking the shaft with the other hand.

I gave her a couple of minutes to show her stuff, before I finally spoke. She had been doing an alright job, but it certainly wasn't anything special. And it certainly wasn't the type of blowjob I wanted from her. "Jesus, Jim was right. You give a fucking awful blowjob. Where in the hell did you ever learn to suck a cock like that? You'll never please a man with crappy techniques like that." I know I was laying it on kind of thick, but I wanted the words to hurt. Lord knows, she had caused me enough grief already.

Tears began to well up in her eyes again, but she didn't say anything.

'I'll tell you what Becky. I'm going to do you a favour. I'm going to teach you how to suck a cock properly. How would that be?" I asked. When there was no response, I asked, "Have you forgotten you manners already Becky?"

"No, I'm sorry. Thank you Mr. Drake," she whispered hoarsely.

"Alright, first thing is, you use your hands way too much. It's called a blowjob for a reason - because you're supposed to use your mouth. If a man wanted a handjob, he would just do it himself for Christ's sake. Now clasp your hands behind your back... Very good... Now listen very carefully Becky. You are to keep your hands clasped behind your back NO MATTER WHAT. If I see those hands come apart for ANY reason, then our deal is off and those pictures get dropped off at the police station tonight. Are we clear on that?" I asked.

Again a whispered "Yes, Mr. Drake."

"A blowjob is supposed to be the same sensation as fucking a pussy. A man wants to put his entire cock into your pussy, not just the tip of it. So we are going to learn how to use more of that mouth of yours," I explained. "Okay Becky, open you mouth."

Looking up at me on her knees, she slowly opened her mouth wide.

"That's it. Now I'm going to place my cock in your mouth and, once there, I want you to close your mouth around it." With my cock in one hand, I guided it to her ready mouth. Once it was resting on her tongue, she slowly closed her lips around it and held it there. "Now unless the man pulls out for some reason, you are to keep that cock inside your mouth at all times. Are you with me so far?" I ask.

A slight nod of her head is all the response she is able to give.

"Alright, here we go now. I'm going to start working the cock back and forth in your mouth, just like it was a real pussy." And with that I began a gentle see sawing motion back and forth. I didn't want to alarm her by going too deep, so I kept the thrusts shallow at first.

"Now do you see how only a bit of my cock is getting any attention?" I asked.

Again, a small nod of the head.

"I want you to start taking more cock into your mouth," I directed. "To help you do this, I'm going to place my hands on the sides of your head." With that I reached down, and grabbing a handful of hair on both sides, began to pull her head more forcefully onto my cock. To her credit, she kept her hands clasped firmly behind her back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.